In need of vehicle history software

MarkHotchner

Hello all! I am about to buy a truck. Not sure which one yet but it will definitely be one of Fords. I want to stay on budget, so I am thinking of buying used.  And I'm not sure will I be shopping private-party or at a dealership but it's good to know what you'll get — and what you won't so I want to do a mechanical inspection and a vehicle history report. I know that a report isn't going to guarantee I'm getting a good used vehicle, however I think it's a good start for used-car shopping. I want to compare the results of those two checks out of curiosity.

Can someone recommend good and not very expensive vehicle inspection software? I know that there is Carfax but their reports are pretty pricey: one for $39.99, three for $79.99, and five for $99.99. I was recommended these two apps, have someone tried them: UVIScan and VIR ?

anyway, thanks for any contribution and Happy New Year to all! I'm keeping my fingers crossed that in 2019 Dotard Trump won't throw a lot of fits. 

Edited by MarkHotchner
↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie

Regarding your inquiry concerning vehicle inspection software, Torque360 is a dependable and cost-effective choice that you might find useful. Before making a purchase, you can evaluate the mechanical condition of a used truck with the help of Torque360's thorough vehicle inspection reports, which are offered at an affordable price. It provides a variety of features to assess the operation of the engine, transmission, brakes, and other systems in the car.

↡ Advertisement