• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
83 replies to this topic | 549 praises

Posted 28 December 2018 - 01:47 PM

Kusje
  • Kusje
    2Fast2Furious
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Seems like there are more and more cases of police incompetence, laziness and malfeasance these days. Examples that come to my mind are the Little India riots, screwing up simple DNA tests for a rape case, pressurizing people to not make a police report (KPI to reduce crime?), taking years to hack into a phone when all they needed was a charger from taobao. I'm sure you can think of more.

Do you guys trust our police force to do their jobs? Here's the latest case !

SINGAPORE - A female police officer forged the statement of a woman who had reported that she was molested, and gave the impression that the alleged victim did not mind being touched.

As a result, the alleged victim was to have been warned for making a false police report. http://www.asiaone.c...r-willing-party

Mustank and Beregond praised this
That is all.

Posted 28 December 2018 - 01:59 PM

Ysc3
  • Premium member
    Ysc3
    NOS-ed
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

I dunno to trust or not … but so far my impression of them is they chose what they want to involved in.

I kenah cheated by used car dealer, they tell me civil case ….look for lawyer.

I kenah cheated by online seller who sold me faulty item, they just tell me to make report … then end of story.

I throw a pebble at my friend when I was about 10, they stop their patrol car beside me and warn me.

Posted 28 December 2018 - 02:02 PM

Mockngbrd
  • Mockngbrd
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Lemme hear you say... Fight the Power

Edited by Mockngbrd, 28 December 2018 - 02:03 PM.

Albeniz praised this
Garage36.com

Posted 28 December 2018 - 02:14 PM

Beehive3783
  • Premium member
    Beehive3783
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Never trusted them since my teens.

Seems like there are more and more cases of police incompetence, laziness and malfeasance these days. Examples that come to my mind are the Little India riots, screwing up simple DNA tests for a rape case, pressurizing people to not make a police report (KPI to reduce crime?), taking years to hack into a phone when all they needed was a charger from taobao. I'm sure you can think of more.

Do you guys trust our police force to do their jobs? Here's the latest case !

Cheers
Ben

Posted 28 December 2018 - 02:18 PM

Turboflat4
  • Premium member
    Turboflat4
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Someone screens a film, they rush to the scene and demand all copies.

Someone assaults someone else, they tell them to settle it privately.

On what basis should I place my trust in them?

Lemme hear you say... Fight the Power

I will see your Public Enemy and raise you one N.W.A. :D

https://m.youtube.co...h?v=c5fts7bj-so

Edited by Turboflat4, 28 December 2018 - 02:21 PM.

Posted 28 December 2018 - 02:45 PM

Xers007
  • Premium member
    Xers007
    Supercharged
    Author Image

Someone screens a film, they rush to the scene and demand all copies.

Someone assaults someone else, they tell them to settle it privately.

On what basis should I place my trust in them?
I will see your Public Enemy and raise you one N.W.A. :D

https://m.youtube.co...h?v=c5fts7bj-so

Report easier to write, shorter procedure to follow up. Could be short-handed in the force. And yes trust in them has dropped personally.

Edited by Xers007, 28 December 2018 - 02:46 PM.

back to the same old days ...

Posted 28 December 2018 - 02:53 PM

Theoldjaffa
  • Premium member
    Theoldjaffa
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

i only trust Ng Boon Gay :grin:

--------------------------------------------
Common sense is not a gift, it's a punishment. Because you have to deal with those who don't have it.

Posted 28 December 2018 - 02:56 PM

Victor68
  • Premium member
    Victor68
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

1 rotten apple does mean the whole force is bad lah. But surely need to find out how she becomes staff sergeant. Sign her why up or abive her all same kind haha

Posted 28 December 2018 - 03:03 PM

Pohhenry
  • Premium member
    Pohhenry
    6th Gear
    Author Image

i only trust Ng Boon Gay :grin:

So you dont believe in Cecilia is it  :a-m1524:

Posted 28 December 2018 - 03:04 PM

Theoldjaffa
  • Premium member
    Theoldjaffa
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

So you dont believe in Cecilia is it :a-m1524:

Must believe. Else kena Sue 🤣
--------------------------------------------
Common sense is not a gift, it's a punishment. Because you have to deal with those who don't have it.

Posted 28 December 2018 - 03:09 PM

Pohhenry
  • Premium member
    Pohhenry
    6th Gear
    Author Image

Must believe. Else kena Sue 🤣

True huh...share in FB also kena...here better keep mum for everything or else pants dropped and KuKu exposed  :XD:

Posted 28 December 2018 - 03:18 PM

Jusnel
  • Jusnel
    6th Gear
    Author Image

To all honesty, I rather trust our police than any other country

Name one country that you honestly can trust the police?
Silver_blade and 1 Anonymous member praised this

Posted 28 December 2018 - 03:19 PM

Angcheek
  • Premium member
    Angcheek
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

I made police reports b4 and wanted to install ccvt. But the officer told me even install ccvt also no use bec they also cant catch the thief...

Hahha ... i was like ... then what let the thief continue to steal ? 🤣
樹多總有枯枝,人多總有白痴

Posted 28 December 2018 - 03:35 PM

Count-Bracula
  • Premium member
    Count-Bracula
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

I made police reports b4 and wanted to install ccvt. But the officer told me even install ccvt also no use bec they also cant catch the thief...

Hahha ... i was like ... then what let the thief continue to steal ? 🤣

Once an IO came knocking on my door and requested for CCTV footage.

I asked why? 'cos the police CCTV already been put up in our block . . . then after he hesitated to reply me I said

"Oh, your CCTV is dummy one like mine is it?"  :grin:

Jamesc and Davidtch praised this
Me Newcastle fan

Posted 28 December 2018 - 03:37 PM

Mockngbrd
  • Mockngbrd
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

I ran into some trouble in Shanghai and had great help from their popo. 

Garage36.com

Posted 28 December 2018 - 03:43 PM

Hamburger
  • Premium member
    Hamburger
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

see one woman, shout loud loud.

see a group of drunkards, leg wobbled.

Jamesc, Count-Bracula and BanCoe praised this
do to others what you want others to do to you......

Posted 28 December 2018 - 03:48 PM

Vid
  • Premium member
    Vid
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

They lost my trust when they came to warn me for playing football at the basketball court during my sec school days. -_-

:XD: :XD:

SGCMmadman praised this

Posted 28 December 2018 - 03:49 PM

Jamesc
  • Premium member
    Jamesc
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Finland, Sweden, Norway, Denmark.

That's four.

:D
SiLangKia and Fuelsaver praised this
Say no to harsh artificial chemicals

that pollute the earth

and go natural. [thumbsup]

Posted 28 December 2018 - 03:55 PM

Angcheek
  • Premium member
    Angcheek
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Once an IO came knocking on my door and requested for CCTV footage.

I asked why? 'cos the police CCTV already been put up in our block . . . then after he hesitated to reply me I said

"Oh, your CCTV is dummy one like mine is it?" :grin:

Hahahha .... he must be sweating 🤣

Those actual cctv not cheap lel ... i enquired b4 . Its like 1k to 1.5k

Finland, Sweden, Norway, Denmark.

That's four.

:D

You like the Nordic 😂👍
Mercs and 1 Anonymous member praised this
樹多總有枯枝,人多總有白痴

Posted 28 December 2018 - 03:57 PM

Count-Bracula
  • Premium member
    Count-Bracula
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Hahahha .... he must be sweating 🤣

Those actual cctv not cheap lel ... i enquired b4 . Its like 1k to 1.5k
You like the Nordic 😂👍

Tonite I got tiak  [laugh]

Angcheek praised this
Me Newcastle fan

Back to Lite & EZ  ·  Non-Car Related Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

Tags: police, useless, incompetent and 1 more...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users