• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
27 replies to this topic | 160 praises

Posted 29 December 2018 - 05:18 PM

carloverguy2017
  • carloverguy2017
    5th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Wifey spend too big on this year's X'mas and bought a 6 month unlimited family pass to USS

So no choice, I guess we have to keep going to USS every weekend to secure full ROI on investment.

Same right ? Buy car must keep driving everyday. 

Go market , drive.

Go 7-11, drive.

Go work, drive.

Go out catch fresh air, drive. [laugh] 

Dleodleo praised this
It's PNE ! PLay Not Enough lah...

Posted 29 December 2018 - 07:08 PM

Mustank
  • Mustank
    2Fast2Furious
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Wifey spend too big on this year's X'mas and bought a 6 month unlimited family pass to USS
So no choice, I guess we have to keep going to USS every weekend to secure full ROI on investment.
Go market , drive.
Go 7-11, drive.
Go work, drive.

I bought for 2 years
The annual pass + express
Then one year the uss water theme park
The uss annual pass + express damn worth the money
My kids sit the transformer ride sit until sian
kykh, Ash2017 and Dleodleo praised this

Posted 29 December 2018 - 07:13 PM

Friendstar
  • Friendstar
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Go market , drive.
Go 7-11, drive.
Go work, drive.

Not true.
U must quit such mindset .

Go when u feel like it, not because of the ROI.

Time, mood and energy more important.

Posted 29 December 2018 - 07:21 PM

mersaylee
  • mersaylee
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

I always go afternoon to makan first then a few indoor shows to stay out of the blazing sun then go for single rider on all rides at around 4pm - very fast like 5-15 mins...

After 5pm queues are short when tourists leave for their dinner elsewhere. Then onwards can do all the rides as a family till 7-8pm on weekends.

Posted 29 December 2018 - 07:22 PM

AndrewLee72
  • Premium member
    AndrewLee72
    6th Gear
    Author Image

Carpark exxxxx there leh

Posted 29 December 2018 - 07:53 PM

Solar
  • Premium member
    Solar
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Carpark exxxxx there leh

Eat something in there, use the points to offset the parking.

Posted 29 December 2018 - 08:01 PM

AndrewLee72
  • Premium member
    AndrewLee72
    6th Gear
    Author Image

U need to eat a lot of good stuffs.. To hit the points for carpark

Posted 29 December 2018 - 08:07 PM

Mustank
  • Mustank
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Carpark exxxxx there leh

Buy the annual pass will accumulate a lot of points already

Posted 29 December 2018 - 09:11 PM

mersaylee
  • mersaylee
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Buy the annual pass will accumulate a lot of points already

Or stay in one of the hotels with free entry to a few attractions once a year...

Posted 29 December 2018 - 11:03 PM

2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Or stay in one of the hotels with free entry to a few attractions once a year...

Sentosa hotel very expensive le. Lol.

Clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience.
Life is very fragile. Nobody knows what's gonna happen next.

Posted 29 December 2018 - 11:21 PM

Thaiyotakamli
  • Premium member
    Thaiyotakamli
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

I always go afternoon to makan first then a few indoor shows to stay out of the blazing sun then go for single rider on all rides at around 4pm - very fast like 5-15 mins...

After 5pm queues are short when tourists leave for their dinner elsewhere. Then onwards can do all the rides as a family till 7-8pm on weekends.

I also. Less queue and avoid sun heat

Not true.
U must quit such mindset .

Go when u feel like it, not because of the ROI.

Time, mood and energy more important.

Yes remember the marginal utility theory :D
Dont get confused between my personality & my attitude...

My personality is who I am...

My attitude depends on who you are...

Posted 29 December 2018 - 11:32 PM

mersaylee
  • mersaylee
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Sentosa hotel very expensive le. Lol.

Im a true blue peasant unlike...

F hotel wery peasant friendly one. Just don’t expect more than 4stars service.

Posted 30 December 2018 - 02:29 AM

DACH
  • DACH
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Every weekend?  [sweatdrop]

I think your kids will go until sian... 

Dream car: Lamborghini Murcielago 6.2

Posted 30 December 2018 - 09:49 AM

Tianmo
  • Premium member
    Tianmo
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

If public toilet got annual or half yearly pass, in order to max out ROI, we must be visiting the toilet every 5 min. 

heng ah, public toilet no have such pass. 

芸芸人海,罪孽深重,神佛不渡,唯我魔渡

with the spirit of the MCF tiko club..............We are................ TIKO RANGERS!!!

Posted 31 December 2018 - 12:20 PM

carloverguy2017
  • carloverguy2017
    5th Gear
    Author Image

To answer all your queries

We bought half-annual pass ( Seasons pass ). So entry is totally free.

We upgraded to Express pass following, after waiting for 40 minutes on some rides. So we would only need to queue like say 5 minutes.

For parking, you can purchase the RWS membership card at $5.

This card allows you to accumulate points in RWS.

Don't worry, the points are small, but you only need $2.50 in accumulated points to get a FULL day parking free. 

A full day parking at RWS is capped at $28.

The $2.50 in $Invites waived off the entire $28.

You probably can earn $2.50 $Invites point when you dine with your family at one restaurant outlet. It's that simple.

When you enter Sentosa, keep extreme left from the bridge. This entrance gets you into RWS parking without paying the $2 Sentosa entrance fee.

I made a mistake keeping right, paid $2. Then end up entering RWS parking again. LOL. Paid extra for nothing on a 700 metres longer route. .

But you are right, if go every weekend is going to be very boring.

So you can always plan your trip.

Cover the ground slowly.

Play one ride at a time. 

Spend the afternoon dining and store shopping.

Take those indoor rides in day time.

Ride the rides in evenings or night where the sun is going home from work.

We actually couldn't cover all rides in a day.

So if you love rides, the annual pass is good because you don't have to spend more.

A day pass is $76

Annual pass $188

Annual with Express $318

Season pass $98

Season pass with Express $198

If you see, Season pass is $20 more.. SO it is definitely worth it than paying a day pass twice

OK me not selling USS tickets or RWS $Invites cards.. just sharing lobang hor.

But I feel that the RWS $Invite card is the most useful.

Because you can always get rebate parking for free whenever you enter Sentosa.

From there, you can go other attraction such as POLW , USS, seaworld, everything there.

Edited by carloverguy2017, 31 December 2018 - 12:27 PM.

Tianmo and Mustank praised this

Posted 02 January 2019 - 08:30 AM

Detion
  • Premium member
    Detion
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

i think you can earn rws invites$ when buying the pass also

Posted 02 January 2019 - 08:35 AM

Mockngbrd
  • Mockngbrd
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

If I was living in Japan, I will buy the pass becos of the Harry Potter area. SG weather go USS sibeh terok and the park size can finish in one day.

Edited by Mockngbrd, 02 January 2019 - 08:36 AM.

Mustank praised this
Garage36.com

Posted 08 January 2019 - 11:19 PM

carloverguy2017
  • carloverguy2017
    5th Gear
    Author Image

i think you can earn rws invites$ when buying the pass also

Yes you're right. 
If you bought the RWS card , you can use it to claim $invites when you buy passes.

And that credit is going to last you many free parking trips.

Posted 09 January 2019 - 12:12 AM

Thaiyotakamli
  • Premium member
    Thaiyotakamli
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

To answer all your queries

We bought half-annual pass ( Seasons pass ). So entry is totally free.
We upgraded to Express pass following, after waiting for 40 minutes on some rides. So we would only need to queue like say 5 minutes.

For parking, you can purchase the RWS membership card at $5.
This card allows you to accumulate points in RWS.
Don't worry, the points are small, but you only need $2.50 in accumulated points to get a FULL day parking free.
A full day parking at RWS is capped at $28.
The $2.50 in $Invites waived off the entire $28.
You probably can earn $2.50 $Invites point when you dine with your family at one restaurant outlet. It's that simple.

When you enter Sentosa, keep extreme left from the bridge. This entrance gets you into RWS parking without paying the $2 Sentosa entrance fee.
I made a mistake keeping right, paid $2. Then end up entering RWS parking again. LOL. Paid extra for nothing on a 700 metres longer route. .

But you are right, if go every weekend is going to be very boring.
So you can always plan your trip.
Cover the ground slowly.
Play one ride at a time.
Spend the afternoon dining and store shopping.
Take those indoor rides in day time.
Ride the rides in evenings or night where the sun is going home from work.

We actually couldn't cover all rides in a day.
So if you love rides, the annual pass is good because you don't have to spend more.

A day pass is $76
Annual pass $188
Annual with Express $318
Season pass $98
Season pass with Express $198

If you see, Season pass is $20 more.. SO it is definitely worth it than paying a day pass twice

OK me not selling USS tickets or RWS $Invites cards.. just sharing lobang hor.
But I feel that the RWS $Invite card is the most useful.
Because you can always get rebate parking for free whenever you enter Sentosa.
From there, you can go other attraction such as POLW , USS, seaworld, everything there.

I used to do that first 2 yrs when it was opened.

But now sian ald. Maybe this year can consider subscribe again the season pass
Dont get confused between my personality & my attitude...

My personality is who I am...

My attitude depends on who you are...

Posted 09 January 2019 - 12:31 PM

Wind30
  • Wind30
    Supercharged
    Author Image

I used to do that first 2 yrs when it was opened.

But now sian ald. Maybe this year can consider subscribe again the season pass

I was also USS pass holder for 2 years...

now I am kidzania pass holder...

Mustank praised this

Back to Lite & EZ  ·  Non-Car Related Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

Tags: universal studios, uss, rws and 3 more...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users