• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
151 replies to this topic | 584 praises

Posted 31 December 2018 - 04:21 PM

Evillusion
  • Premium member
    Evillusion
    2Fast2Furious
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

I did 195 before on a vios, when young la. Now 90 good enough.

i dont disbelieve him........i had Malaysian fit and jazz zoomed passed me while i was doing 160 at night on nshw before but doing corner at 200km/hr with a very light car......😖😖😖....i bet he didnt he didnt even lifted off his throttle...🤣🤣🤣.
Beregond praised this
Together We stand Alone

Posted 31 December 2018 - 04:34 PM

Thaiyotakamli
  • Premium member
    Thaiyotakamli
    2Fast2Furious
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

200kmh for noobs la

Thatâs a regular speed on nshw whn we convoy. Speeds hit 250 onwards

Remove your speed limit can hit 270
Dont get confused between my personality & my attitude...

My personality is who I am...

My attitude depends on who you are...

Posted 31 December 2018 - 05:22 PM

Holdenutessv
  • Premium member
    Holdenutessv
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

170 already feels pretty floaty, for a Vios which is essentially a tin can on wheels.

Voodooman, BanCoe, WML888, SiLangKia and Solar praised this
Error 404: Signature Not Found

Posted 31 December 2018 - 05:54 PM

Voodooman
  • Voodooman
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

170 already feels pretty floaty, for a Vios which is essentially a tin can on wheels.

With thin tires. At 200km/h, heavy steel balls are a must to mentally stabilize the car.

Any car can go 200km/h. Fly also can.
The question is always how the car stops.

Got "Brembo" brake callipers leh. Don't play play.
Roadrunner2029 praised this

Posted 31 December 2018 - 05:55 PM

Sdf4786k
  • Premium member
    Sdf4786k
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Remove your speed limit can hit 270

doing 270kmh also need to have tires that can withstand the load factor of the speed.

That's why Mechlin has an XL rating as well for those that go quite fast

Posted 31 December 2018 - 06:24 PM

WML888
  • Premium member
    WML888
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

Vios can add turbo ? I seen some Vios on NSHW very very fast.

Posted 31 December 2018 - 07:10 PM

Kopites
  • Kopites
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

I did not read all the postings but only the title thread.

I ever owned a 06 vios. Is possible to go 200kmh only with a turbo throw in. It won't happen to singapore registered vios though. Only Thai and Malaysia vios. There are video of mid 2000 vios going at 200kmh. Search on youtube there are plenty of them.

As for my vios I have never exceed 140kmh on nshw. No modifications at all. 3 adults passengers still OK at 120km to 140km. Anything higher car feel floating.

Edited by Kopites, 31 December 2018 - 07:16 PM.

Posted 31 December 2018 - 07:43 PM

Kopites
  • Kopites
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Vios can add turbo ? I seen some Vios on NSHW very very fast.

Yes it can but not locally. Thai and Malaysia there are vios with turbo.

doing 270kmh also need to have tires that can withstand the load factor of the speed.

That's why Mechlin has an XL rating as well for those that go quite fast

Youtube has one Thai video in vios mod till 330km.
😥

I have seem a thai drag race on youtube where vios mod up..take on type r.

Search youtube see how those Thai and Malaysian mod their vios.

i dont disbelieve him........i had Malaysian fit and jazz zoomed passed me while i was doing 160 at night on nshw before but doing corner at 200km/hr with a very light car......ððð....i bet he didnt he didnt even lifted off his throttle...ð¤£ð¤£ð¤£.

I have seemade Malaysia proton (couldn't remember the name) hatch back small car with passenger zoom past me on genting winding roads.

Posted 31 December 2018 - 07:46 PM

Turboflat4
  • Premium member
    Turboflat4
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

200kmh for noobs la

Wait someone say you hao lian, and mod must preach road safety all that crap. :D

But for what it's worth, 250 is a comfortable cruise. [laugh]
RadX praised this

Posted 31 December 2018 - 07:54 PM

WangWang888
  • Premium member
    WangWang888
    5th Gear
    Author Image

Maybe his speedo meter need to recalibrate

Posted 31 December 2018 - 08:00 PM

Thaiyotakamli
  • Premium member
    Thaiyotakamli
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Normally factory fitted tyre are designed to withstand top speed. For my car, the tyre rating is W

XL rating i nvr hear before but Y should be the best for normal car
Dont get confused between my personality & my attitude...

My personality is who I am...

My attitude depends on who you are...

Posted 31 December 2018 - 08:07 PM

Evillusion
  • Premium member
    Evillusion
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Yes it can but not locally. Thai and Malaysia there are vios with turbo.
Youtube has one Thai video in vios mod till 330km.
😥

I have seem a thai drag race on youtube where vios mod up..take on type r.
Search youtube see how those Thai and Malaysian mod their vios.
I have seemade Malaysia proton (couldn't remember the name) hatch back small car with passenger zoom past me on genting winding roads.

proton handling dont say lar.....lotus tuned! If manual will be shiok........i drive one, Go up Cameron very nice as its compact with good handling. Since the 90s SG big bikes were and are still known to have power restrictions.......think later cars oso tio. In SG we have expensive vehicles with hi spec but lose in performance to our cheaper neighbour.......haiz.
Together We stand Alone

Posted 31 December 2018 - 08:13 PM

Dafansu
  • Premium member
    Dafansu
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

i dont disbelieve him........i had Malaysian fit and jazz zoomed passed me while i was doing 160 at night on nshw before but doing corner at 200km/hr with a very light car......😖😖😖....i bet he didnt he didnt even lifted off his throttle...🤣🤣🤣.

corner not likely but straight road I think many have done it, mainly not stock car.

Posted 31 December 2018 - 08:18 PM

Fastfive1
  • Premium member
    Fastfive1
    6th Gear
    Author Image

Oh please I can do 240-250kmh in my Bayerische Motoren Werke. I have a video recording of it. If you have the chance to meet me in person I will show the video to you personally. This guy is a joke.

Posted 31 December 2018 - 08:24 PM

Evillusion
  • Premium member
    Evillusion
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

corner not likely but straight road I think many have done it, mainly not stock car.

thats what i thought too........if he really did 200 on a corner (maybe even a a long loop) with a vios........think he can join WRC or those stock car races....🤣🤣🤣.
Most modern cars can do 200.....only a matter of how long and how far? I did 180 on my stock 1.6 when i just bought my car.....can go faster (some guys had done 210) and still feels planted on the road, but i was travelling with my family, so i backed off.

Edited by Eviilusion, 31 December 2018 - 08:30 PM.

Together We stand Alone

Posted 31 December 2018 - 08:40 PM

Solar
  • Premium member
    Solar
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

I did not read all the postings but only the title thread.

I ever owned a 06 vios. Is possible to go 200kmh only with a turbo throw in. It won't happen to singapore registered vios though. Only Thai and Malaysia vios. There are video of mid 2000 vios going at 200kmh. Search on youtube there are plenty of them.

As for my vios I have never exceed 140kmh on nshw. No modifications at all. 3 adults passengers still OK at 120km to 140km. Anything higher car feel floating.

Correct. Used to do in that in an unmodded Subaru legacy GT. Started to feel floaty from 170 onwards.

Vios is a much lighter car. Any road bump or wind shear can be very dangerous.
Brakes is another matter too. 200 to 0 takes low long?
He was just plain lucky nothing happened to him if he really did 200

Posted 31 December 2018 - 08:53 PM

Voodooman
  • Voodooman
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Wait someone say you hao lian, and mod must preach road safety all that crap. :D

But for what it's worth, 250 is a comfortable cruise. [laugh]

Really depends on the car, at 250km/h, it is very uncomfortable in a tin can with turbo bolted on.

Posted 31 December 2018 - 08:56 PM

Davidtch
  • Premium member
    Davidtch
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Bro, speed index is more important.

That’s why I use speed index Y tyre.
Sdf4786k praised this

Posted 31 December 2018 - 08:59 PM

Solar
  • Premium member
    Solar
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

200kmh for noobs la

That's why I never join convoys. Balls shrink smaller as speed goes up 😂
The speed back then was just touch and let go.
Never done ever again.

Posted 31 December 2018 - 09:05 PM

WangWang888
  • Premium member
    WangWang888
    5th Gear
    Author Image

Last 25 sec of video have show corner at 200km/h

Looks more like 200m/h

Back to General Car Discussion  ·  Cars Top Reply to this topic
SgCarMart Quotz

Quick Reply

Tags: toyota, car review, malaysia and 5 more...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users