My 200km/h Crap Toyota Vios Sharing to Bros

KelvinAng_164458

This are likely made in europe and europe tuned suspension.

Our are cheap tin can Asean version.

Yaris made anywhere also the same.

City car.

Gazoo Racing is Toyota inhouse tuner

↡ Advertisement

Vios can add turbo ? I seen some Vios on NSHW very very fast.

Bolt on turbo lor, usually 0.6/0.7~bar of boost on stock engine, then those with AR60s and aftermarket pistons, or with bit more $$$ for a fully built engine. 500whp not impossible.

Search youtube see how those Thai and Malaysian mod their vios.

Thailand those Honda Jazz/City even more power, swap K20A with turbo  :a-panic:

Edited by Holdenutessv
  • Praise 1

Turbocharged

Let me introduce you, my old 2010 and black Toyota Vios with fake carbon fiber hood!

The car with dashing black limited edition 15" inch TRD Wheels, with "Brembo" brake callipers.

Nothing is more fun that driving your own car, where you can sit in and outside of your car without worry the dent and scratches on the car. 

The interior of the car is spacious and come with full hard plastics dashboard that make the car really dull, suitable for boring man but it last really long time without rattle sound...

The NCP93 VVT-i Vios engine is really powerful, cute and small at the same time. Now even Perodua Myvi 2017 are using the engine! 

The boot space is really big, and I can put all my rubbish inside without worrying dirty my car seats!

The car come with hybrid of GT Street and TRD body kit that help to improve the aerodynamics of the car that cruising at 200km/h. This is no joke, man.

I love the car because it don't have cruise control, volume control, paddle shift control on steering, etc...

Wow! It's the legendary black Vios!! But your video prove nothing, this Malaysia white auto vios even better!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ROWCmNuHOHM

• Praise 1

Black vios ftw

But still must give that respect to him......auto and chiak corners like that......lucky its uphill, if downhill he will be flying down genting....

Nowadays all want to be youtube star, but many realize not all are cut for it. I think TS will be better if just show more action.

Get on a superbike and you'll realise 200 is nothing. [flowerface]

Can I be your pillion?

I have never experience anything above 150.

I wonder how it feel at 200.

Turbocharged

Let me introduce you, my old 2010 and black Toyota Vios with fake carbon fiber hood!

The car with dashing black limited edition 15" inch TRD Wheels, with "Brembo" brake callipers.

https://www.facebook.com/carreviewsncare/videos/219492925663578/

Nothing is more fun that driving your own car, where you can sit in and outside of your car without worry the dent and scratches on the car.

The interior of the car is spacious and come with full hard plastics dashboard that make the car really dull, suitable for boring man but it last really long time without rattle sound...

The NCP93 VVT-i Vios engine is really powerful, cute and small at the same time. Now even Perodua Myvi 2017 are using the engine!

The boot space is really big, and I can put all my rubbish inside without worrying dirty my car seats!

The car come with hybrid of GT Street and TRD body kit that help to improve the aerodynamics of the car that cruising at 200km/h. This is no joke, man.

I love the car because it don't have cruise control, volume control, paddle shift control on steering, etc...

Among all the Toyota Vios... This is the only real deal.

FWlVp4i.jpg

I dunno about the NCP93 engine.. Only know the NZFE engine with the best power to FC ratio during its time.

• Praise 1

Guys, please stop misunderstanding and misrepresenting the poor chap's video.

The title is "My 200km/h crap Toyota Vios 2010 review".

That means when he's driving the Vios, his crap shoots out at a speed of 200km/h. :D

Edited by Turboflat4
  • Praise 5

Get on a superbike and you'll realise 200 is nothing. [flowerface]

Wow !! You really done it huh ?? My 2.5L car also I’m scared , max out at 175/180 on NSHW briefly
  • Praise 3

180 to 200 not much diff

#justsaying :D

20km more can attain even though speedo show max 260km/h , maybe those high performance cars like Porsche/Lambo/ Ferrari should be a piece of cake for them..... besides I need to wake up to see daylight next day ..... Edited by BanCoe
↡ Advertisement