• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
2 replies to this topic | 0 praises

Posted 31 December 2018 - 10:59 PM

Carhorn
  • Carhorn
    5th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Heey all

Any difference in quality between the 2? I cannot seems to find thai made Primacy 4 (235/55/18). Was offereed the chinese made option. So at a dilemma.

Anyone can suggest or feedback?

Posted 01 January 2019 - 02:21 PM

Quirky
  • Premium member
    Quirky
    4th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

The tyres are relatively new. Unlikely anyone would have tried both variants. You can call the local distributor, Chin Seng Hin, to check the availability for this size.

Posted 01 January 2019 - 07:39 PM

ER-3682
  • Premium member
    ER-3682
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Agreed,if bring in by Agent,comfirmed Safe...if P.I....i will avoid. :a-confused:

Mazda 6..2.5.

Back to Tyres and Rims  ·  Aftermarket Top Reply to this topic

Related user reviews on sgCarMart.com

Michelin Primacy 4

Michelin Primacy 4  |  Rating   Submit Review

Reviewed by Glidemetro  |  Neutral Newbie

A Superb Tyre

Been on this tyre for 3 months and covered 14,000km already. I have used Japanese brand AE50, 551, Ep300 & Bridgestone S001 . My first switch to P4. Must say is more firm than the Japanese but till silent when compared to EP300 and AE50. A... » Read More

Michelin Primacy 4

Michelin Primacy 4  |  Rating   Submit Review

Reviewed by Chivanloh  |  Clutched

Quiet Tyres!

Just installed this tyres onto my car. Changed out from stock Dunlop tyres. This is one of the quiet tyres. The ride is good and "smooth".. Highly recommended!

Related Product Guide search on sgCarMart.com : Michelin Primacy 4

Quick Reply

Tags: tyres, primacy, china, thai, made and 1 more...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users