Jan 2019 Transfer Window......

Akula

Turbocharged

Bournemouth have completed the permanent signing of Dominic Solanke from Liverpool

↡ Advertisement

Bournemouth have completed the permanent signing of Dominic Solanke from Liverpool

This must be the best business deal of the season. Think Pool paid Chelsea something like £7-8mio thereabouts n sold him 1.5season later for £19mio. Like all young players, he was impatient to get into the first team at Chelsea n thought he could make it at Pool but not much better luck n now shipped out to Bournemouth where he shld find first team places easier to come by.

Rumour that he is to replace Callum Wilson who is being targeted by Chelsea, is it true?

• Praise 8

Turbocharged

higuain close to a chelsea move. loan till end of season with obligation to buy at 32m. looks like morata is going out.

• Praise 1

higuain close to a chelsea move. loan till end of season with obligation to buy at 32m. looks like morata is going out.

Not sure if he is the answer to Chelsea’s striker issues as at his age n with the physicality n speed of the EPL, he will find it tough. £32mil not a small sum for a player of his age.

• Praise 5

Not sure if he is the answer to Chelsea’s striker issues as at his age n with the physicality n speed of the EPL, he will find it tough. £32mil not a small sum for a player of his age.

For Chelski, £32mil is sup sup water in these days of inflated players fees and wages.

January transfer window availabilty of proven good footballers seems pretty difficult as usual.

Even Newcastle desperate enough to even consider Balotelli according to speculative reports. lol

• Praise 2

Turbocharged

France World Cup defender Benjamin Pavard will join Bayern Munich (from Stuttgart) in the summer on a 5 year deal.

Gonzalo Higuain joins Chelsea on loan for rest of the season.

Still not sure if he is the answer to Chelsea’s goal scoring issues so let’s see if he proves me wrong.

post-48108-0-30930300-1548282122_thumb.png

• Praise 6

Still not sure if he is the answer to Chelsea’s goal scoring issues so let’s see if he proves me wrong.

i dun think he will be better then chelsea current strikers.

but he is the man sarri wanted.

no more excuse....

hope he prove me wrong.

tired of sarri ball.....

• Praise 1

yup, there's something strange about this.

If a player is good, the parent club will not likely let him go without a good fight.

And this is winter transfer window somemore.

Plus is letting him go on loan, and not sell...

I haven't seen Higuain play much, but based on the above, implies his parent club doesn't value him, which likely means he's not doing too well there.

• Praise 1

He is the exponent of Sarriball.

With him we will see more Sarriball and not less.

Nothing wrong with Sarriball the problem was Morata lost his confidence and just couldn't put the ball away.

:D

• Praise 1

He is the exponent of Sarriball.

With him we will see more Sarriball and not less.

Nothing wrong with Sarriball the problem was Morata lost his confidence and just couldn't put the ball away.

Think the other problem with Sarriball is that everything has to go thru Jorginho n opponents have found this out, so denied him space n he becomes less effective. Also, Sarri doesn’t have a plan B n is not as flexible as Pochettino as he is a stickler to his methods n refuses to having an alternative. Too rigid for his own good but then again Pep n Klopp also stickler to their beliefs n their teams occupy the top 2 spots so what do I know
  • Praise 3

Think the other problem with Sarriball is that everything has to go thru Jorginho n opponents have found this out, so denied him space n he becomes less effective. Also, Sarri doesnât have a plan B n is not as flexible as Pochettino as he is a stickler to his methods n refuses to having an alternative. Too rigid for his own good but then again Pep n Klopp also stickler to their beliefs n their teams occupy the top 2 spots so what do I knowð

Sarri is just like Branden Rogers and Jorginho is just like a rich man Joe Allen.

• Praise 2

Sarri is just like Branden Rogers and Jorginho is just like a rich man Joe Allen.

hahaha. that's a pretty apt analogy.

• Praise 1

He is a very good striker ................... BUT, he doesn't seem to stay in a club long. *puzzled* 

post-1137-0-91138000-1548296723.png

personality ? attitude ? or "choker" ? 

His stats in the CL is appalling !! 

yup, there's something strange about this.

If a player is good, the parent club will not likely let him go without a good fight.

And this is winter transfer window somemore.

Plus is letting him go on loan, and not sell...

I haven't seen Higuain play much, but based on the above, implies his parent club doesn't value him, which likely means he's not doing too well there.

he is not doing too bad at juv.

but juv get cr7 to replace him.

very hard to judge when had to compare with cr7.

his performance during loan at  ac milan is average at best.

but ac milan is a average club now also...

↡ Advertisement