• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
10 replies to this topic | 10 praises

Posted 02 January 2019 - 09:34 AM

therock
  • therock
    2Fast2Furious
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

So what will it be for 2019?

The effervescent Elantra

The boring, reliability Corolla?

Or will there be a new winner? 

Tianmo praised this

Posted 02 January 2019 - 06:15 PM

Tianmo
  • Premium member
    Tianmo
    2Fast2Furious
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

I hope it will be the new Peugeot 5008 or the new Citroen grand c4 spacetourer.  [:p]

OKOK, I know I am dreaming, but me beginning to love french.  ^_^  [laugh]  [laugh]

Ragingbull praised this
芸芸人海,罪孽深重,神佛不渡,唯我魔渡

with the spirit of the MCF tiko club..............We are................ TIKO RANGERS!!!

Posted 05 January 2019 - 02:22 PM

Alex53
  • Alex53
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

The effervescent Elantra

toyota prius alpha hybrid!! 

Posted 09 January 2019 - 05:34 PM

SteveeAnders79

Mb Tesla? [laugh]

Posted 09 January 2019 - 06:03 PM

RickWong
  • RickWong
    1st Gear
    Author Image

The effervescent Elantra

Most likely Honda Vezel. they are everywhere...

Posted 09 January 2019 - 06:15 PM

keode
  • keode
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

Toyota C-HR? Seeing lots of them as PHV

Posted 09 January 2019 - 06:50 PM

Char
  • Char
    5th Gear
    Author Image

Mazda 3

Posted 06 March 2019 - 06:51 PM

kschan
  • Premium member
    kschan
    1st Gear
    Author Image

Vezel, Mazda 3, saw many on the roads.

Posted 06 March 2019 - 08:34 PM

Thaiyotakamli
  • Premium member
    Thaiyotakamli
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Es250 lol
Dont get confused between my personality & my attitude...

My personality is who I am...

My attitude depends on who you are...

Posted 06 March 2019 - 08:37 PM

Ct3833
  • Ct3833
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

I hope it will be the new Peugeot 5008 or the new Citroen grand c4 spacetourer. [:p]

OKOK, I know I am dreaming, but me beginning to love french. ^_^ [laugh] [laugh]

French is good in producing cap, not car. Haha.

Posted 06 March 2019 - 08:54 PM

Soya
  • Soya
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

I hope it will be the new Peugeot 5008 or the new Citroen grand c4 spacetourer. [:p]

OKOK, I know I am dreaming, but me beginning to love french. ^_^ [laugh] [laugh]

U mean your company gave u extra days of leave this year?

Back to General Car Discussion  ·  Cars Top Reply to this topic
SgCarMart Quotz

Quick Reply

Tags: 2019, best, selling, top, cars

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users