• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
68 replies to this topic | 262 praises

Posted 04 January 2019 - 08:04 AM

Fcw75
  • Fcw75
    2Fast2Furious
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

report is a must even private settlement
report is cover backside in case other party flip prata and claim insurance

That’s why I said most Singaporeans are conditioned to just follow law.

Once private settlement form are signed, why do one need to make a report? For insurer to hold an amount so next year one will be charge higher for his premium?

Private settlement form is mean to cover one’s backside already.

https://www.aviva.co...orm_AvivaSg.pdf

Edited by Fcw75, 04 January 2019 - 08:07 AM.

Ash2017 praised this

Posted 04 January 2019 - 08:33 AM

Mustank
  • Mustank
    2Fast2Furious
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Dear all,

I was having a minor collision with this Causeway Link bus(yellow ones) on the causeway bridge towards Singapore custom (just came out from JB custom), I was trying to merge into lane 1 with signal on and the bus refuse to give way and hit the right side of my car near the rear wheel and rear right door while I already stopped (not sure whether he purposely hit me or not). So this bus driver said we both report to insurance and refused to provide me his particulars stating the company name and plate number sufficed.

I filed online accident report with my insurer (AIG) and made police report also when I came back to Singapore. I would like to know that if I don't claim my insurance company (new car excess $800 and lost my NCD) and go outside workshop to do the job(around $850), will there be any problem? If the bus company insurer claim against mine, do I still have to fork out another $800 excess for this case? Have been calling AIG hotline for the whole morning but couldn't get through, so would like to hear dear bro's opinion on this.

Thanks and happy new year to all!

Wah piang! Jb bus you also hiong
My coe pigkarp, two wheel in scrapyard kind, inalso don’t dare play Malaysia King Kong bus liao [crazy]

There is a small problem lor.

My car and a MAL car touch side mirror lor. MAL car owner step out of car say want to claim me wor. I say I have no money wor and after a few round, the other party drive off lor.

I report to Income, Income said MUST go IDAC and a JB Police report. I said no damage lor. She said MUST.

I said you SIAO lor, I in SG to GO BACK to JB ??

After a few round, she said report SG police. I also said siao ah ??

Anyway, I go to SG police station and the police said I siao ah ? I said insurance said so, he said go tell insurer, they siao one.

a) No injury, so no need police report
b) JB is outside their jurisdiction of the Republic of Singapore and its 52 Islands and all seaward port extension lor.

Anyway, he said will anyhow file a report, so that I can anyhow report to insurance.

And I get to live happily ever after.

THE END.

Everybody is Siao lang :XD:
Pocy and Apple-Tree praised this

Posted 04 January 2019 - 08:35 AM

Vinceng
  • Premium member
    Vinceng
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

just report to your insurer then go repair your car at outside workshop. I doubt the bus driver even take down your car plate or bothered about the damages on the bus.

I second this. 

Posted 04 January 2019 - 08:36 AM

Mustank
  • Mustank
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

True. Esp those blue colour factory buses also. I just Kenna one bus who went from SLE slip road to BKE at increasing speed when I was on the left most lane. The bus just come out without slowing down n I have to brake to avoid hitting the bus.

Those bas kilang one is Siao lang bus

Posted 04 January 2019 - 08:43 AM

Atonchia
  • Atonchia
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

If private settled and signed the private settlement form already, why still go and report?

It's the requirement by insurer.
Ash2017 praised this
Be not afraid of moving slowly. Be afraid only of standing still.

Posted 04 January 2019 - 09:34 AM

everbb910
  • everbb910
    1st Gear
    Author Image

Wah piang! Jb bus you also hiong
My coe pigkarp, two wheel in scrapyard kind, inalso don’t dare play Malaysia King Kong bus liao [crazy]
Everybody is Siao lang :XD:

Have to experience once then remember for life mah :TT_TT:  :TT_TT:

SiLangKia and Mustank praised this

Posted 04 January 2019 - 10:40 AM

Mustank
  • Mustank
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Have to experience once then remember for life mah :TT_TT: :TT_TT:

Take train to jb lor
No stress no jam
Ash2017 praised this

Posted 04 January 2019 - 11:22 AM

toycamry
  • toycamry
    1st Gear
    Author Image

Another danger area on the causeway is where buses from Lane 1 merge with cars on Lane 2 just before JB CIQ (towards JB). Especially during jam, bas kilang, SBS, causeway link etc will just signal left and cut into the car lane with little regard for the safety of the car's occupants. Even if I have right of way and have been waiting patiently in the jam for 2 hours, not worth the risk of getting crushed under the wheels of a bus.

Dleodleo praised this

Posted 04 January 2019 - 05:45 PM

Mustank
  • Mustank
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

To take on these King Kong, you need a really bigger King Kong

Attached Thumbnails

• 52CF0C0C-4010-40DE-94C7-A6A0DFE3955B.gif

Edited by Mustank, 04 January 2019 - 05:46 PM.

Back to General Car Discussion  ·  Cars Top Reply to this topic
SgCarMart Quotz

Quick Reply

Tags: subaru, subaruaccident, malaysia and 4 more...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users