My 4th Telco TPG Sim Card

Inlinefour

Are you versed with mifi? Want to ask you... Will the mifi go into sleep mode and auto disconnect during idle time?

Or are they supposed to be connected all the time?

If a device is connected, it wont go into sleep mode. If no device connected, then it will go into battery saving mode.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Here now. Prob a 30-45mins wait for others. Those is designated zones, Q moving much faster.

surprisingly, the q at doby has quite fast turns if you dont have Idiots asking whats my SIM card number hur?

• Praise 2

surprisingly, the q at doby has quite fast turns if you dont have Idiots asking whats my SIM card number hur?

some people are just not IT savvy, no choice. There will surely be someone who ask sky ask earth........ 

Yeah, I collected 2 cards. Took me under 5mins. 

anyway, 4 counters for postal codes, 2 for Others. 

• Praise 1

Twincharged

surprisingly, the q at doby has quite fast turns if you dont have Idiots asking whats my SIM card number hur?

Same like buying lottery... Sure got some ppl with weird requests that always holds up the line.

Same like buying lottery... Sure got some ppl with weird requests that always holds up the line.

I suppose there is some config require so not so straight forward.

My Samsung Note 3 I have to do a manual setup via the guide printed on the wall.

I suppose there is some config require so not so straight forward.

My Samsung Note 3 I have to do a manual setup via the guide printed on the wall.

Almost everyone needs to setup the APN manually. Probably the OTA settings push is not ready. I saw everyone taking a picture of the instructions on the wall and did the same. Fairly easy to set anyway.

Collected 2 SIM cards, one running on my tablet, another on my dad's dual SIM phone. Now he has unlimited data from one line, and unlimited calls from the original line.  :yuush:

Seems after the forray at woodlands and seng kang, they managed to make things better!

Hope it will come out as a worthy competitor to the traffic lights.

Just inserted TPG into SIM 2 slot. Just changed APN name and add to tpg, good to go.

I'm on Android 8.0

I wanted to add whatapps but cannot .. somehow, cannot do phone calls yet..

Twincharged

Just inserted TPG into SIM 2 slot. Just changed APN name and add to tpg, good to go.

I'm on Android 8.0

Me too... My Singtel in sim2 for voice and then the TPG in sim1 for data.

In my Mate 9. No issues.

Me too, using spare Samsung phone, can use data but cannot use whatsapp and incoming/outgoing phone calls.

Funny thing is I can still receive/send out whatsapp messages even though the SIM card is not there (Whatsapp messages will reflect the previous old HP number but just cannot make phone calls).

I did not uninstall n install the Whatsapp after inserting the TPG sim card though.

whatsapp already link to your first line even if you take the sim card away, cnanot have 2 whatsapp accounts in one phone. Unless you uninstall whatsapp and install again and register the phone withe this TPG line.

• Praise 2

whatsapp already link to your first line even if you take the sim card away, cnanot have 2 whatsapp accounts in one phone. Unless you uninstall whatsapp and install again and register the phone withe this TPG line.

Who say cannot? My huawei phone can clone whatsapp lol

↡ Advertisement