• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
417 replies to this topic | 651 praises

Posted 16 January 2019 - 12:25 PM

Pisces
  • Premium member
    Pisces
    2nd Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Tried sending sms from my starhub line and it's ok. Tried calling got "server error". Not sure if it's bcoz I'm using a old Samsung phone that dun support VOLTE

Posted 16 January 2019 - 12:27 PM

Kopites
  • Kopites
    2Fast2Furious
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Tried sending sms from my starhub line and it's ok. Tried calling got "server error". Not sure if it's bcoz I'm using a old Samsung phone that dun support VOLTE

Star hub to tpg sms working now?

Posted 16 January 2019 - 12:32 PM

Pisces
  • Premium member
    Pisces
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

Star hub to tpg sms working now?

Yup. I just tried this morning

Posted 16 January 2019 - 12:32 PM

Ender
  • Premium member
    Ender
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Finally got VOLTE on my Redmi note 4 and Pocophone F1. Learn from HWZ. Now I have unlimited call time ontop of  Myrepublic's 1000 mins.  Other info of interest is TPG has caller ID.  

Steps 
1.*#*#86583#*#*  This disable VOLTE carrier check
2. Create another APN profile for TPG.  

Name : IMS

APN : IMS

APM type : IMS

Freeder and Matrix0405 praised this

Posted 16 January 2019 - 01:04 PM

Ysc3
  • Premium member
    Ysc3
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Finally got VOLTE on my Redmi note 4 and Pocophone F1. Learn from HWZ. Now I have unlimited call time ontop of Myrepublic's 1000 mins. Other info of interest is TPG has caller ID.

Steps
1.*#*#86583#*#* This disable VOLTE carrier check
2. Create another APN profile for TPG.
Name : IMS
APN : IMS
APM type : IMS

But TPG line can only call TPG line only right? So unlimited also not quite useful.

Posted 16 January 2019 - 01:08 PM

Ender
  • Premium member
    Ender
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

But TPG line can only call TPG line only right? So unlimited also not quite useful.

At least can call Myrepublic and my wife' singtel.

Posted 16 January 2019 - 01:30 PM

Ysc3
  • Premium member
    Ysc3
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

BTW, I just noticed that by using TPG data, most of my ads are now related to Australia!! Even currency for payment also become AUD.

Posted Yesterday, 07:16 AM

Beanoyip
  • Beanoyip
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Ok parkway parade basement food court.
No Signallllll

Bro, you know its trial service right, a lot of places won't have signal.. they are slowly building up the network..

===============================================
::Disturb the unperturbed::
===============================================

Posted Yesterday, 07:37 AM

AndrewLee72
  • Premium member
    AndrewLee72
    6th Gear
    Author Image

Guys.. Now tpg sim can call other telco sim liao meh?

Posted Yesterday, 07:42 AM

Sdf4786k
  • Premium member
    Sdf4786k
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

chargable? 

Posted Yesterday, 09:09 AM

Kopites
  • Kopites
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

From hardware, only my Republic and star hub. Apparently some tried calling cpf board and it work. Landline chargeable. Go read their pages and all posing the same questions. 😀

As for mine case I am still stuck at no call. no sms. Only data. Weekend probably make a trip down to amk for wanton mee.😀 drop by their pick up point and ask those guys to help me do all the settings. By the way I still can't access to their Web page.

Edited by Kopites, Yesterday, 09:10 AM.

Posted Yesterday, 09:16 AM

Adrianli
  • Premium member
    Adrianli
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Last nite and this morning, youtube is laggy for me. [:(] Too many subscribers coming onboard???? [:/]

Posted Yesterday, 09:22 AM

Kopites
  • Kopites
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Last nite and this morning, youtube is laggy for me. [:(] Too many subscribers coming onboard???? [:/]

Hardware were sharing the sign up rate already hit 150k.

I reckon the loop Hole link shared earlier make up the 100k.😀

Posted Yesterday, 11:52 AM

Matrix0405
  • Premium member
    Matrix0405
    6th Gear
    Author Image

Can TPG work on 3G phone (eg Redmi 1) ?  

Edited by Matrix0405, Yesterday, 11:53 AM.

Posted Yesterday, 11:54 AM

Ysc3
  • Premium member
    Ysc3
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

I can't get it to work on my old iPhone 5c

Posted Yesterday, 12:11 PM

Ender
  • Premium member
    Ender
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

At least can call Myrepublic and my wife' singtel.

Correction. My wife's line is starhub. My mistake.

Tpg only support 4G.
Pohhenry praised this

Posted Yesterday, 12:30 PM

Kopites
  • Kopites
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Correction. My wife's line is starhub. My mistake.
Tpg only support 4G.

Nod Nod..I can understand..

This wife on singtel. The other one on star hub. 😆
Pohhenry praised this

Posted Today, 12:29 AM

Kopites
  • Kopites
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Ok finally can log into my account. Got my number back now. 😀 very limited options though merely just some basic personal information.

Web site up and running but for new sign up still not available.

Back to Lite & EZ  ·  Non-Car Related Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

Tags: tpg, sim, telco, card

4 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users

Google (1)