• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
11 replies to this topic | 22 praises

Posted 07 January 2019 - 10:50 AM

Mockngbrd
  • Mockngbrd
    2Fast2Furious
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Friend shared with me. Quite fun for those interested. 

Attached Files

Edited by Mockngbrd, 07 January 2019 - 10:51 AM.

13177, Asicskk and Thaiyotakamli praised this
Garage36.com

Posted 07 January 2019 - 11:07 AM

Steptronic
  • Steptronic
    Turbocharged
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

This one is in Onemotoring for ages:

https://www.lta.gov..../Car_Prefix.pdf

Friend shared with me. Quite fun for those interested. 

Roadrunner2029 praised this

Posted 07 February 2019 - 11:23 PM

Midorima
  • Midorima
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

Shows first available for bidding, not really useful though. Need to add some time when it is available for normal allocation. SMH only started in sometime around Jan2019 for eg

Posted 08 February 2019 - 08:30 AM

Ody_2004
  • Ody_2004
    6th Gear
    Author Image

Shows first available for bidding, not really useful though. Need to add some time when it is available for normal allocation. SMH only started in sometime around Jan2019 for eg

Technically they are not wrong.. the bidding of the series started then.. maybe not useful for most who don fancy the series or any series.

Posted 08 February 2019 - 08:43 AM

Midorima
  • Midorima
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

Technically they are not wrong.. the bidding of the series started then.. maybe not useful for most who don fancy the series or any series.

Ya. Also not useful for those who wanna guess when a person bought his car

Posted 08 February 2019 - 09:35 AM

Ody_2004
  • Ody_2004
    6th Gear
    Author Image

Ya. Also not useful for those who wanna guess when a person bought his car

No need guess de mah.. Got Registration Date on the "log card" mah..

For me i play with vintage plate so such info is useful

Posted 08 February 2019 - 10:17 AM

Wt_know
  • Wt_know
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

must get a EA plate for my Jazz liao

Posted 08 February 2019 - 10:19 AM

Midorima
  • Midorima
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

No need guess de mah.. Got Registration Date on the "log card" mah..

For me i play with vintage plate so such info is useful

I mean I guess your car how old for e.g.. I don't have your log card.

Sorry maybe abit not clear in my phrasing.

Posted 08 February 2019 - 10:22 AM

WangWang888
  • Premium member
    WangWang888
    5th Gear
    Author Image

must get a EA plate for my Jazz liao

Your plate will be more valuable than your jazz
😊

Posted 08 February 2019 - 10:50 AM

Wt_know
  • Wt_know
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Your plate will be more valuable than your jazz
ð

hearsay, it’s “fashionable” ... [laugh]
WangWang888 praised this

Posted 08 February 2019 - 10:59 AM

WangWang888
  • Premium member
    WangWang888
    5th Gear
    Author Image

hearsay, itâs âfashionableâ ... [laugh]

U must be 1 of the high ses

Posted 10 February 2019 - 02:05 PM

Ody_2004
  • Ody_2004
    6th Gear
    Author Image

I mean I guess your car how old for e.g.. I don't have your log card.

Sorry maybe abit not clear in my phrasing.

oic! 

but then again people may choose to retain car plate. Like for me I driving a 2018 car with a 1981 plate  [laugh]

Back to General Car Discussion  ·  Cars Top Reply to this topic
SgCarMart Quotz

Quick Reply

Tags: sinkapore, pap, lta, nea, ava and 4 more...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users