• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
101 replies to this topic | 360 praises

Posted 06 June 2019 - 04:36 PM

Willtay
  • Willtay
    Neutral Newbie
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Which dealer? im interested.

I'm interested too

Posted 07 June 2019 - 01:14 AM

thisisrhubarb
  • Premium member
    thisisrhubarb
    Neutral Newbie
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

The rear headroom seem as low as ever

Just went to see the car today. Headroom at the rear is good. I'm 1.8m and its fine for me. More than I expected actually.

Posted 07 June 2019 - 09:28 AM

Knoobie
  • Premium member
    Knoobie
    Supercharged
    Author Image

SPIED! MERCEDES-BENZ CLA SHEDS SOME CAMO

https://www.motortre...heds-some-camo/

725d8c27-2019-mercedes-cla-less-camo-spi

f82a5113-2019-mercedes-cla-less-camo-spi

Just a few months ago, our spy photographers caught a next-generation CLA prototype out testing, possibly in AMG form. Now, the CLA has returned wearing a different grille and less camouflage.

Though that earlier prototype appeared to wear Mercedes-AMG's Panamericana grille, this CLA sports a front end inspired by the CLS-Class. The camouflage obscures the shape of the headlights, but the LED accents look similar to those of its swoopy big brother. It's also safe to say the taillights have changed. Unless the camo is fooling us, the rear end looks more upright than before. Overall, the new model looks longer than its predecessor.

A few interior shots reveal a more streamlined cabin. This prototype features one large screen that runs across the dashboard, replacing the two separate screens for the instrument cluster and infotainment system. The circular vents take on a different look, and there is now a simpler array of buttons just below. Red contrast stitching and a flat-bottom steering wheel hint at AMG roots, but this car doesn't look like an AMG from the exterior. It's possible Mercedes will offer some sort of AMG interior package, or that this prototype is just a mixed bag of parts.

According to Autocar, Mercedes has confirmed it will launch the CLA and CLA Shooting Brake next year. We don't know Mercedes' exact plans for the U.S. market, but the model will likely slot above the new A-Class with a sleeker coupe-like profile. The interiors of the A-Class and CLA should be very similar.

The CLA could share engines and gearboxes with the A-Class. Our A-Class comes with a 2.0-liter turbo-four making 188 hp and 221 lb-ft of torque, which is paired with a seven-speed dual-clutch automatic. An AMG version of the A-Class is also very likely coming to the U.S., although it's unclear how much power it will make.

Photo source: CarPix

ea30f1ed-2019-mercedes-cla-less-camo-spi

0d682399-2019-mercedes-cla-less-camo-spi

438c89a0-2019-mercedes-cla-less-camo-spi

b3241a1e-2019-mercedes-cla-less-camo-spi

85cbea05-2019-mercedes-cla-less-camo-spi

that hidden red button in the centre console... i wonder if its to eject noisy passengers. 

If yes, James would love it.

Doesn't mean you drive a faster car, you can travel at 70kph on a clear lane 1 with a train of cars behind you...

that is what lane 2 is for..

Posted 07 June 2019 - 05:08 PM

Willtay
  • Willtay
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

Just went to see the car today. Headroom at the rear is good. I'm 1.8m and its fine for me. More than I expected actually.

H Bro,

Which PI did you went to see the car?

Thanks

Will

Posted 07 June 2019 - 10:55 PM

clasher
  • Premium member
    clasher
    4th Gear
    Author Image

I saw advertisement from c&c on this car.

Not cycle & carriage, it’s cars and coffee

Posted 07 June 2019 - 10:59 PM

vinmig
  • vinmig
    1st Gear
    Author Image

We have it on display too

Posted 07 June 2019 - 11:42 PM

clasher
  • Premium member
    clasher
    4th Gear
    Author Image

We have it on display too

Pm me your location and price. Thanks

Posted 08 June 2019 - 11:01 AM

bluebeamer
  • bluebeamer
    1st Gear
    Author Image

nice car.

i drove my friends one (the current gen). easy to park in all the small lots.

but interior a bit squeezy for fat die me.

Posted 09 June 2019 - 03:18 PM

thisisrhubarb
  • Premium member
    thisisrhubarb
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

nice car.
i drove my friends one (the current gen). easy to park in all the small lots.
but interior a bit squeezy for fat die me.

Which model, 180 or 200? Did the car feel sluggish or underpowered?

Posted 10 June 2019 - 02:38 PM

bluebeamer
  • bluebeamer
    1st Gear
    Author Image

Which model, 180 or 200? Did the car feel sluggish or underpowered?

felt slightly underpowered compared to my C180

Posted 20 June 2019 - 02:31 PM

Old-driver
  • Old-driver
    6th Gear
    Author Image

Saw the car in the flesh.... the RED is stunning. 

list price at 181k... less a bit here and there. 

Posted 21 June 2019 - 11:34 AM

Bozo88
  • Bozo88
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

Viewed the car at a PI. Tbh, despite the slightly longer wheelbase, its still as squeezy as the old CLA at the back. Small kids would be ok, but teenagers will complain. Boot space is rather deep. 

Posted 27 June 2019 - 07:44 PM

subzero17
  • Premium member
    subzero17
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

Anyone here ordered it? The CLA180/200. Test drove the A200 (same engine as CLA200), quite liked it.

Anyway, is there a telegram group chat for the CLA owners/discussion? If there is can PM invite?

Edited by subzero17, 27 June 2019 - 07:45 PM.

Posted 27 June 2019 - 08:28 PM

Dsluzz
  • Dsluzz
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

If there’s a telegram group please invite me as well. I ordered the car.

Posted 30 June 2019 - 01:40 AM

alkh04
  • Premium member
    alkh04
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

Please invite me too as I also ordered.

Posted 30 June 2019 - 08:25 AM

Dsluzz
  • Dsluzz
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

THE OFFICIAL CHAT FOR CLA owner 2020 model has started. 

TELEGRAM LINK: https://t.me/joincha..._zgC-ob-ni8Gmyg

Posted 30 June 2019 - 08:35 AM

Dsluzz
  • Dsluzz
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

Please invite me too as I also ordered.

THE facebook group has also been set up!

https://www.facebook...83343591857821/

Posted 14 July 2019 - 03:05 PM

Max383
  • Max383
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

Hi... does anyone know if this car comes with Mercedes' fake leather?  How exactly do you maintain this?  With same leather cleaner and conditioner?  Will the material absorb the conditioner?

Posted 16 July 2019 - 06:28 AM

subzero17
  • Premium member
    subzero17
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

Those thinking of signing the new CLA 2019 from C&C, their progressive trim rear seats got no aircon vents.
One of those things that you don't realise until someone point it out to you.

Edited by subzero17, 16 July 2019 - 06:29 AM.

Posted 16 July 2019 - 08:02 AM

SZ_ford
  • SZ_ford
    5th Gear
    Author Image

Those thinking of signing the new CLA 2019 from C&C, their progressive trim rear seats got no aircon vents.
One of those things that you don't realise until someone point it out to you.

wow that's disappopinting. even cars from kia and hyundai have those rear aircon vents.

maybe that's why they have 3 vents in the  centre dash, have to blast from the front haha 

Back to Conti Talk  ·  Car Brands Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

Tags: mercedes-benz, cla, cla180, 2nd and 5 more...

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users