One million miles on a 2013 Hyundai Elantra

Adrianli

Hypersonic

I thought buy an Elantra with credit card can earn 1 million air miles [laugh] [laugh]

Well done to the lady nonetheless. [thumbsup]

I thought buy an Elantra with credit card can earn 1 million air miles [laugh] [laugh]

Well done to the lady nonetheless. [thumbsup]

Well she did get a new elantra free leh.

Worth more than 1 million miles points though. Hee

Hypersonic

Well she did get a new elantra free leh.

Worth more than 1 million miles points though. Hee

That's true. But Elantra in the US cost less than US$20k. I'll have 1 million air miles instead [laugh] [laugh]

• Praise 1

Simply amazing to do 1 million miles in five years!!! See the article in this link :

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.hotcars.com/hyundai-elantra-1-million-miles-5-years/amp/

The article mentioned 1 million in 5 years meaning it is 548 miles per day. Assuming everyday driving 12 hours per day the average speed of the car need to be 45 miles/hour (72 km/hr). If average speed for 12 hours can be 72km/hr the actual speed will be much more than that taking into account break for meal, traffic light, etc. Possible?

Twincharged

The article mentioned 1 million in 5 years meaning it is 548 miles per day. Assuming everyday driving 12 hours per day the average speed of the car need to be 45 miles/hour (72 km/hr). If average speed for 12 hours can be 72km/hr the actual speed will be much more than that taking into account break for meal, traffic light, etc. Possible?

Ya I say it’s also bulls**t. Our taxi running double shift also can’t hit 1M miles in 5years. There is also down time for repairs in the 5years.

I think its more of an advertisement for Hyundai. Maybe its a paid ad afterall

Twincharged

Ya I say it’s also bulls**t. Our taxi running double shift also can’t hit 1M miles in 5years. There is also down time for repairs in the 5years.

True. Most taxis at 5 yo only have between 500 to 700k km.

“I believed [reaching a million miles] wouldn’t be a problem,” said Sheppard. “These trucks are safe and dependable. I think, if you see a Toyota on the side of the road, it might be a scam because they just don’t break down very often.”

:XD:

Hilux for the win!!!

“I believed [reaching a million miles] wouldn’t be a problem,” said Sheppard. “These trucks are safe and dependable. I think, if you see a Toyota on the side of the road, it might be a scam because they just don’t break down very often.”

:XD:

Hilux for the win!!!

i know lar you drive hilux...
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1