Marlboro maker wants to end cigarette production

ChaosMyth

The keyword here is addiction.

Moving from one "product" to another is just moving forward. They still get millions of ppl hooked to what they are churning out. Healthy my ass. When there's money to be made they couldn't care less.

Smoke but still be healthy? Smoke-free cigarettes such as e-cigarettes? Aren’t e-cigarettes as harmful too?

https://www.msn.com/en-sg/money/topstories/marlboro-maker-wants-to-end-cigarette-production/ar-BBS5ISe?ocid=ob-fb-ensg-425

by itself, e-cig are healthier than traditional ciggies.

But i guess u can smoke more or higher doses of nicotine in e-cigs than traditional ciggies. 

I wonder if one, esp the top executives, need to be a smoker to work in a ciggy co.

A ciggy company is essentially a drug company haha

Turbocharged

A ciggy company is essentially a drug company haha

So you mean the ceo of Pfizer has to try out the little blue pill lah?
  • Praise 1

by itself, e-cig are healthier than traditional ciggies.

But i guess u can smoke more or higher doses of nicotine in e-cigs than traditional ciggies. 

Is e-cigarette equally addictive? 

• Praise 1

Is e-cigarette equally addictive?

Yes. And almost every person who dislike smoking is purely due to the smell. Imagine if u eliminate the smell.
  • Praise 1

Yes. And almost every person who dislike smoking is purely due to the smell. Imagine if u eliminate the smell.

I drink kopi with an acquaintance who smoke IQOS.

He smoke constantly during the 2hr kopi session.

Zero smoke.  Zero smell.

somehow i dislike the e-cigg smell.and too many illegal ones. too many flavors. still remember jb spammed with e-cigg once. go kl also buy it. the thing abt e-cigg is it's so convenient to just lit up even inside a lift. its even harder to catch someone from smoking it

somehow i dislike the e-cigg smell.and too many illegal ones. too many flavors. still remember jb spammed with e-cigg once. go kl also buy it. the thing abt e-cigg is it's so convenient to just lit up even inside a lift. its even harder to catch someone from smoking it

This is the one Singapore govt knows.

In Malaysia, you can get IQOS which is zero smell. IQOS is made by Marlboro.

↡ Advertisement