• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
4 replies to this topic | 0 praises

Posted 12 January 2019 - 11:28 PM

awhtc
  • awhtc
    5th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

If I drive part-time Grab during weekday evening, and I also rent it to another Grab relief driver during the weekend, do I state the NCD as 50% (mine) or 0% (Grab relief driver) when getting the car insurance?  Assume that I have already converted my car to commercial with LTA.

Posted 13 January 2019 - 07:53 PM

Apple-Tree
  • Premium member
    Apple-Tree
    6th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Er ....... PHV NCD only up to 20% leh ?

Or got change ah ?

If I drive part-time Grab during weekday evening, and I also rent it to another Grab relief driver during the weekend, do I state the NCD as 50% (mine) or 0% (Grab relief driver) when getting the car insurance?  Assume that I have already converted my car to commercial with LTA.

Posted 13 January 2019 - 08:44 PM

awhtc
  • awhtc
    5th Gear
    Author Image

Er ....... PHV NCD only up to 20% leh ?

Or got change ah ?

I just got my information that I need from a car insurance company.  For PHV, the insurance is climbing fast towards the end of last year.  Too many accidents I suppose.  This 20% NCD is new to me.  Thanks for your input!

Posted 13 January 2019 - 09:28 PM

YEN96
  • YEN96
    5th Gear
    Author Image

I just got my information that I need from a car insurance company. For PHV, the insurance is climbing fast towards the end of last year. Too many accidents I suppose. This 20% NCD is new to me. Thanks for your input!

Yes! Generally all car motor insurance premiums has increased. Due to PHV Uber grab go jek...all are affected

Posted 15 January 2019 - 02:33 PM

ColinHo
  • ColinHo
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

I just got my information that I need from a car insurance company.  For PHV, the insurance is climbing fast towards the end of last year.  Too many accidents I suppose.  This 20% NCD is new to me.  Thanks for your input!

under NTUC, private motor terms, but for Grab, NCD can go up to 50%

But generally, premiums for z10/z11 have gone up 15-25%

Back to General Car Discussion  ·  Cars Top Reply to this topic
SgCarMart Quotz

Quick Reply

Tags: phv, ncd, insurance

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Google (1)