• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
14 replies to this topic | 60 praises

Posted 14 January 2019 - 10:57 AM

miken92
  • miken92
    Neutral Newbie
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Hello everyone . Is anyone here passionate about racing [;)]  [;)]  [;)]  [;)]

Posted 14 January 2019 - 11:46 AM

Turboflat4
  • Premium member
    Turboflat4
    2Fast2Furious
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

I live my life a quarter mile at a time. For those ten seconds or less, I'm free. And I double-clutch. I don't granny shift.
SiLangKia and YellowFlash praised this

Posted 14 January 2019 - 04:57 PM

Mahjong74
  • Premium member
    Mahjong74
    6th Gear
    Author Image

Yes, very passionate and took part in few hundreds race before at Marina South in my younger days.

Attached Thumbnails

• daytona.jpg

Buadongdong and 1 Anonymous member praised this

Posted 14 January 2019 - 08:21 PM

Buadongdong
  • Premium member
    Buadongdong
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Yes, very passionate and took part in few hundreds race before at Marina South in my younger days.

Whoa.. Maybe we "chiat"  before wor.. I also go there race race... 

Freeder and Mahjong74 praised this

Posted 14 January 2019 - 08:25 PM

Eviilusion
  • Premium member
    Eviilusion
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

marina south..........nice corners, especially when there are no opposite traffic, can have a a very wide, fast and smooth entry and exit.
Together We stand Alone

Posted 15 January 2019 - 12:23 AM

Buadongdong
  • Premium member
    Buadongdong
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

marina south..........nice corners, especially when there are no opposite traffic, can have a a very wide, fast and smooth entry and exit.

But its Daytona wor.. Anyhow kup corner also can 1.. 

Posted 15 January 2019 - 07:35 AM

Eviilusion
  • Premium member
    Eviilusion
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

But its Daytona wor.. Anyhow kup corner also can 1..

Ya.....but must mind the opposite traffics. Those time i was riding bike.....2nd and last corners were the best! One sweeping right and the last was 90º.........shiok!
Buadongdong praised this
Together We stand Alone

Posted 15 January 2019 - 08:01 AM

Hamburger
  • Premium member
    Hamburger
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

all i know my passion is often quashed my road hogger.

ends up washing car at washing bay is the closest thing in passion that comes close.  <_<

Edited by Hamburger, 15 January 2019 - 08:02 AM.

Sdf4786k praised this
do to others what you want others to do to you......

Posted 15 January 2019 - 08:14 AM

Weez911
  • Premium member
    Weez911
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

That's my daddy's tofu shop and delivery car (ahem)

7e55357f70fba726f7bac24bde14f816d8983e16.jpg

Edited by Weez911, 15 January 2019 - 08:15 AM.

SiLangKia, Carbon82 and 1 Anonymous member praised this

Posted 15 January 2019 - 09:35 AM

YellowFlash
  • Premium member
    YellowFlash
    6th Gear
    Author Image

it is sad that Pasir Gudang Circuit has been closed for a while and no news of it re-opening.. The next decent track is at Sepang International Circuit which is much further and costlier (track fees, petrol, toll, hotel stay). Still holding the hope for Peter Lim's race track at the 2nd link if it will ever materialize. 

Posted 15 January 2019 - 11:01 PM

DACH
  • DACH
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

It's a pity the race track in Changi didn't materialized...   [bigcry]

Dream car: Lamborghini Murcielago 6.2

Posted 16 January 2019 - 11:33 AM

Adrianli
  • Premium member
    Adrianli
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

It's a pity the race track in Changi didn't materialized... [bigcry]

Orchard Gudang still exist.😁

Posted 16 January 2019 - 08:14 PM

Renegade777
  • Premium member
    Renegade777
    6th Gear
    Author Image

Yes. I am passionate about racing. Whenever I am on the wheels I will be racing down public roads and I will tail gate too. Not only that, I am impatient and drive not only fast but recklessly, always want to be ahead. I am treating public roads like my own racing circuit. Hahahahaha………………..

Edited by Renegade777, 16 January 2019 - 08:15 PM.

Posted Yesterday, 07:56 AM

Sdf4786k
  • Premium member
    Sdf4786k
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

all i know my passion is often quashed my road hogger.

ends up washing car at washing bay is the closest thing in passion that comes close.  <_<

mine is just the passion card for additional rebate

Hamburger praised this

Posted Yesterday, 08:04 AM

Macrosszero
  • Macrosszero
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

I'm passionate about the racing that goes on at Turf Club

The gene pool could use a bit of Clorox at times

Back to Motorsports  ·  General Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

Tags: ferrari, alfa romeo#bmw and 3 more...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users