Passion for racing

miken92

Hello everyone . Is anyone here passionate about racing [;)]  [;)]  [;)]  [;)]

Yes, very passionate and took part in few hundreds race before at Marina South in my younger days.

post-5639-0-19854300-1547456237_thumb.jpg

• Praise 3

Yes, very passionate and took part in few hundreds race before at Marina South in my younger days.

Whoa.. Maybe we "chiat"  before wor.. I also go there race race... 

• Praise 2

marina south..........nice corners, especially when there are no opposite traffic, can have a a very wide, fast and smooth entry and exit.

marina south..........nice corners, especially when there are no opposite traffic, can have a a very wide, fast and smooth entry and exit.

But its Daytona wor.. Anyhow kup corner also can 1.. 

• Praise 1

But its Daytona wor.. Anyhow kup corner also can 1..

Ya.....but must mind the opposite traffics. Those time i was riding bike.....2nd and last corners were the best! One sweeping right and the last was 90º.........shiok!
  • Praise 1

all i know my passion is often quashed my road hogger.

ends up washing car at washing bay is the closest thing in passion that comes close.  <_<

Edited by Hamburger
  • Praise 1

it is sad that Pasir Gudang Circuit has been closed for a while and no news of it re-opening.. The next decent track is at Sepang International Circuit which is much further and costlier (track fees, petrol, toll, hotel stay). Still holding the hope for Peter Lim's race track at the 2nd link if it will ever materialize. 

Hello everyone . Is anyone here passionate about racing [;)]  [;)]  [;)]  [;)]

Yes. I am passionate about racing. Whenever I am on the wheels I will be racing down public roads and I will tail gate too. Not only that, I am impatient and drive not only fast but recklessly, always want to be ahead. I am treating public roads like my own racing circuit. Hahahahaha………………..

Edited by Renegade777

all i know my passion is often quashed my road hogger.

ends up washing car at washing bay is the closest thing in passion that comes close.  <_<

mine is just the passion card for additional rebate

• Praise 1

i alway behind watching my friends play ( crash) :XD: ,

it is sad that Pasir Gudang Circuit has been closed for a while and no news of it re-opening.. The next decent track is at Sepang International Circuit which is much further and costlier (track fees, petrol, toll, hotel stay). Still holding the hope for Peter Lim's race track at the 2nd link if it will ever materialize. 

I was exposed to tracking and circuit work at Johor Circuit a number of years ago.  Race in my stock car. @fels

• Praise 1