• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
6 replies to this topic | 5 praises

Posted 14 January 2019 - 05:59 PM

SteveeAnders79
  • SteveeAnders79
    Banned

Want to buy a car. Found a good deal, but the dealership is 2 far from me. I can transfer a car to my area, but not ready to visit the dealership several times, have no time.

They sent me a vehicle history report, pretty good grades. Tons of car photos and one short video. Also my brother in law bought there a 2010 Tacoma, didn't complain (but they moved so he can't help).

Now a dealership offers me to test drive a car online via some app called LVS. I want to try because driving 200 miles for a test drive - no thanks. I think I can get necessary info from an online test drive, at least I could hear how engine works and stuff. 

Has anyone had such an experience? Is it safe and modern or I've lost my mind?
Thanks in advance!

Posted 14 January 2019 - 06:57 PM

DACH
  • DACH
    2Fast2Furious
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

You are from America?
Dream car: Lamborghini Murcielago 6.2

Posted 14 January 2019 - 08:32 PM

SteveeAnders79
  • SteveeAnders79
    Banned

You are from America?

yes

Posted 15 January 2019 - 09:13 AM

kennyyy
  • kennyyy
    4th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Want to buy a car. Found a good deal, but the dealership is 2 far from me. I can transfer a car to my area, but not ready to visit the dealership several times, have no time.
They sent me a vehicle history report, pretty good grades. Tons of car photos and one short video. Also my brother in law bought there a 2010 Tacoma, didn't complain (but they moved so he can't help).

Now a dealership offers me to test drive a car online via some app called LVS. I want to try because driving 200 miles for a test drive - no thanks. I think I can get necessary info from an online test drive, at least I could hear how engine works and stuff.

Has anyone had such an experience? Is it safe and modern or I've lost my mind?
Thanks in advance!

U did not lost ur mind bro. U r lost. This is Singapore..haha. cheers.

Posted 15 January 2019 - 09:18 AM

mersaylee
  • mersaylee
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

U did not lost ur mind bro. U r lost. This is Singapore..haha. cheers.

...and we’re not part of China or India.

Just in case.
Steptronic praised this

Posted 15 January 2019 - 09:20 AM

Ct3833
  • Ct3833
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

RadX , new video streaming business waiting for you!

Posted 15 January 2019 - 09:39 AM

Knoobie
  • Premium member
    Knoobie
    Supercharged
    Author Image

Are you from the north? I heard driving around Sembawang have quite a scenic view.

Doesn't mean you drive a faster car, you can travel at 70kph on a clear lane 1 with a train of cars behind you...

that is what lane 2 is for..

Back to General Car Discussion  ·  Cars Top Reply to this topic
SgCarMart Quotz

Quick Reply

Tags: nissan, car purchase, dealership and 4 more...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users