Need some help with car purchase

SteveeAnders79

Want to buy a car. Found a good deal, but the dealership is 2 far from me. I can transfer a car to my area, but not ready to visit the dealership several times, have no time.

They sent me a vehicle history report, pretty good grades. Tons of car photos and one short video. Also my brother in law bought there a 2010 Tacoma, didn't complain (but they moved so he can't help).

Now a dealership offers me to test drive a car online via some app called LVS. I want to try because driving 200 miles for a test drive - no thanks. I think I can get necessary info from an online test drive, at least I could hear how engine works and stuff. 

Has anyone had such an experience? Is it safe and modern or I've lost my mind?
Thanks in advance!

↡ Advertisement
  • Dislike 1

Want to buy a car. Found a good deal, but the dealership is 2 far from me. I can transfer a car to my area, but not ready to visit the dealership several times, have no time.

They sent me a vehicle history report, pretty good grades. Tons of car photos and one short video. Also my brother in law bought there a 2010 Tacoma, didn't complain (but they moved so he can't help).

Now a dealership offers me to test drive a car online via some app called LVS. I want to try because driving 200 miles for a test drive - no thanks. I think I can get necessary info from an online test drive, at least I could hear how engine works and stuff.

Has anyone had such an experience? Is it safe and modern or I've lost my mind?

Thanks in advance!

U did not lost ur mind bro. U r lost. This is Singapore..haha. cheers.