Johor Bahru-Singapore RTS link

Blueray

Further delays likely for rapid transit system link to JB: Vivian

https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/transport/further-delays-likely-for-rapid-transit-system-link-to-jb-vivian

I think LTK had recently hinted to Vivian to play nice. But vb and his boss insisted on sticking to the agreements (water), airspace and water territory.

Imo if each side back off a little and give some compromise we still have chance to come back and talk on this. Anyway it's beneficial for both sides to have this rts link built. RIght now the delays are caused by ppl who let their ego get in the way.

What do you guys think? Should we compromise or should we say no to what they want?

↡ Advertisement

I think LTK had recently hinted to Vivian to play nice. But vb and his boss insisted on sticking to the agreements (water), airspace and water territory.

Imo if each side back off a little and give some compromise we still have chance to come back and talk on this. Anyway it's beneficial for both sides to have this rts link built. RIght now the delays are caused by ppl who let their ego get in the way.

What do you guys think? Should we compromise or should we say no to what they want?

I think RTS is more beneficial than HSR so a bit of a pity that it has been delayed further.

Not sure what is the "real" reason behind the delays for RTS but my gut feel is its not happening so long as Dr M is around. 

cannot compromise on water issue cause it will affect our wallet.

can compromise on airspace matter as it will not impact our wallet.

water territory, no comments as it has no direct link to our wallet.

Stick to agreement pls, that's my take. Otherwise wayang until blurr then coconut man come in predict future.

Haha. Sorry, hint or no hint, follow what's agreed otherwise they will say u can relac on this INTERNATIONAL standard agreement, you can oso relac on the water and the little white island with rocks.

With ppl who prata, we need black n white chopped, signed and sealed. REGARDLESS of change of government.

Thats my take. Pls impose LD or whatever is agreed in contract for breach. If they wish to show the world what a bunch of liars they are, be my guest. Why should we dress up them nice nice when they no care? And get threaten and bullied for our kind intentions.

Safe ride

Cheers

• Praise 1

Supersonic

U really think crooked doc is interested in a compromise??

Even if we give him a blank cheque to write his own price and sign new water agreement, he will still tok kok n say sg cheat him lah, sg collude w najib lah, sg steal air, water, sand, petrol, eggs, vege, nasi lemak lah, etc, etc

He's juz having a last cheap fling to enjoy his fav pastime b4 he up lorry lah. He's not interested if Msia sinks or how it bad it looks to a global audience.

Best we juz stick to facts as that will outlast him.

• Praise 2

Turbocharged

You can read this. So its not a matter of compromise. Bolehland do not want the matter to be resolved.

https://www.todayonline.com/world/pakatan-falling-apart-fuelling-singapore-malaysia-spats-says-former-diplomat

Refer to below:

"These issues are not new and they cannot be resolved,” Mr Kausikan said in a public lecture at the National University of Singapore.

“To resolve an issue, both sides must want to resolve it. Whereas in this case, the other side’s interest is to keep them alive to use them to rally support.

(edited)

water dispute

airspace dispute

maritime dispute

hsr agreement

rts agreement

causeway bridge

etc

of course dont want to resolve chop chop curry pop

want to tarik tarik until song song gao jurong

we all know which side got the “upper hand”

You can read this. So its not a matter of compromise. Bolehland do not want the matter to be resolved.

https://www.todayonline.com/world/pakatan-falling-apart-fuelling-singapore-malaysia-spats-says-former-diplomat

Refer to below:

"These issues are not new and they cannot be resolved,” Mr Kausikan said in a public lecture at the National University of Singapore.

“To resolve an issue, both sides must want to resolve it. Whereas in this case, the other side’s interest is to keep them alive to use them to rally support.

Edited by Wt_know

Malaysia requests further 6-month extension for Johor Bahru-Singapore RTS link

He said the request for the extension until September, after a deadline for Putrajaya to confirm its venture partner lapsed on Mar 31, will enable the government to examine several issues including the cost of implementing the project.

"We are asking for more time from the Singapore government for us to study other options. Of course, we are looking at the cost of the project, how we can reduce (the cost) further, and how we utilise the project," he told reporters when asked to comment on the matter at the Parliament lobby.

Read more at https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/asia/rts-malaysia-singapore-further-extension-11401062

delay after delay ... got pay extension $$$ or not ? [sly]

maybe they should ask property developers like R&F to co-fund RTS ...  :D

(edited)

Crooked doc and his circus clowns like to tok & act big but boh lui one la. Just a bunch of time wasting joyriders from the kampong

Don't pray pay hor, all of them always appear in full suit hor! Very the professional look, look only! :XD:  :XD:  :XD:

Style mahu, kalah tidak apa!

Edited by Fitvip
  • Praise 1

Supercharged

it is quite apparent if the other side wants to resolve the issue or not. 

persistently delay is only make us look like pushover...

↡ Advertisement