• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
98 replies to this topic | 229 praises

Posted 19 January 2019 - 10:39 AM

Davidtch
  • Premium member
    Davidtch
    2Fast2Furious
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

My sh contract supposed to end on Sep this yr! Still can use for a few month more....πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. But with full fibre coming in this june i have to rethink liao.....get 1 gig fibre with android or smart tv. The current 42 can use with android box in my main bedroom. Just need something that can provide me with sports ('live' will be good) and nature documentaries.......vpn also can.

I watch Eurosports UK for GBP20/annum. Not sure got EPL or not
Eviilusion and Mustank praised this

Posted 19 January 2019 - 10:56 AM

Eviilusion
  • Premium member
    Eviilusion
    2Fast2Furious
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

I watch Eurosports UK for GBP20/annum. Not sure got EPL or not

PM the details please......πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Together We stand Alone

Posted 19 January 2019 - 11:05 AM

Davidtch
  • Premium member
    Davidtch
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

PM the details please......πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

U need to get VPN to register & pay.

Posted 19 January 2019 - 11:22 AM

Eviilusion
  • Premium member
    Eviilusion
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

U need to get VPN to register & pay.

I google....too many offer. Dont know which brand is reliable and whether the market is for local or overseas. I scare like the other day, my oc purchase some clothe for daughter from internet....sakali come payment the purchase was in US dollars....😒😒😒 theres even a slew of android boxes up for sale but there are instances where goods received arent as good as claimed. Just need some pointers to get going with vpn and androids.
Together We stand Alone

Posted 19 January 2019 - 01:17 PM

Davidtch
  • Premium member
    Davidtch
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

I google....too many offer. Dont know which brand is reliable and whether the market is for local or overseas. I scare like the other day, my oc purchase some clothe for daughter from internet....sakali come payment the purchase was in US dollars....😒😒😒 theres even a slew of android boxes up for sale but there are instances where goods received arent as good as claimed. Just need some pointers to get going with vpn and androids.

I bought my VPN through here
https://stacksocial....=Vpn unlimited

As my VPN no longer available on this platform, can’t recommend it.

I paid USD40 for lifetime membership. It’s up to 5 devices

Posted 19 January 2019 - 01:55 PM

Eviilusion
  • Premium member
    Eviilusion
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

I bought my VPN through here
https://stacksocial....=Vpn unlimited

As my VPN no longer available on this platform, canΓ’t recommend it.

I paid USD40 for lifetime membership. ItΓ’s up to 5 devices

Thank you bro....40 US for lifetime....wow!
Together We stand Alone

Posted 19 January 2019 - 02:26 PM

Turboflat4
  • Premium member
    Turboflat4
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Why dont they just banned pirate movies?

I dont like them and won't miss then at all.

:D

welcome-to-singapore-pirates-meme.jpg

Jamesc praised this

Posted 19 January 2019 - 08:28 PM

Karoon
  • Premium member
    Karoon
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

looks like the subreddit that streams live soccer is gone too.

at this rate i'll just buy a fishbowl and watch fish swim around

Posted 19 January 2019 - 09:07 PM

mersaylee
  • mersaylee
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

attachicon.gifwelcome-to-singapore-pirates-meme.jpg

The two smelly faces with buay song look sum up the disgusted sentiment...

Posted 20 January 2019 - 08:31 AM

Theoldjaffa
  • Premium member
    Theoldjaffa
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Quick get yours now.

I really don't like pirate movies.

I cannot stand Pirates of the Caribbean

and that Peter Pan movie Hook.

I prefer more adult educational type videos.

I like Womb Raider. πŸ‘€πŸ˜‚
Jamesc praised this
--------------------------------------------
Common sense is not a gift, it's a punishment. Because you have to deal with those who don't have it.

Posted 20 January 2019 - 09:00 AM

Fcw75
  • Fcw75
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

I like Womb Raider. ðð

Hahaha...

Not Shaving Ryan’s Private?
Jamesc praised this

Posted 20 January 2019 - 09:02 AM

Theoldjaffa
  • Premium member
    Theoldjaffa
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Hahaha...

Not Shaving RyanΓ’s Private?

🀒 I'm not pink dot πŸ˜‚
Fcw75 praised this
--------------------------------------------
Common sense is not a gift, it's a punishment. Because you have to deal with those who don't have it.

Posted 21 January 2019 - 10:14 AM

Luckcent
  • Premium member
    Luckcent
    6th Gear
    Author Image

They should just embrace this technology and lower down their subscription rates instead of banning them altogether but it will mean that their 'godsons' will lose but heck the actual losers are actually us, the subscribers....🀣🀣🀣. Now Starhub playball liao.....late on payment by a few days your service tio disrupted...knn! More then 10 yrs with them but they treat us like beggars.

If Starhub did that to me, I will cancel all my subscription and switch to another provider. 

==================================================

Failure is not defeat unless you stop trying

==================================================

Posted 21 January 2019 - 10:24 AM

Lala81
  • Lala81
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Getting tv streaming is quite hit and miss. There are also online apps that can try. 

I simply don't bother watching anymore. I'd rather choose not to watch then want to watch something, then find stream nt working well or choppy or cannot connect, then get frustrated.

If i really want to watch something, i can always drive to my friend's place to watch.

Posted 21 January 2019 - 11:17 AM

Eviilusion
  • Premium member
    Eviilusion
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

If Starhub did that to me, I will cancel all my subscription and switch to another provider.

September contract ends .....june they are converting to fibre-optics and i need to run cable from ont to near our tv which if follow my wall is more than 15 m away. I rather get and android box for my main room, a smart tv for my living room and a 1 gig fibre from my republic. Will be jumping ship for all my mobiles too.....

Getting tv streaming is quite hit and miss. There are also online apps that can try.

I simply don't bother watching anymore. I'd rather choose not to watch then want to watch something, then find stream nt working well or choppy or cannot connect, then get frustrated.

If i really want to watch something, i can always drive to my friend's place to watch.

Hope will be easier as i just bought a cheap android box......important are sports and documentaries as the only series i watch is the Walking Dead.
Together We stand Alone

Posted 21 January 2019 - 11:21 AM

Lala81
  • Lala81
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

September contract ends .....june they are converting to fibre-optics and i need to run cable from ont to near our tv which if follow my wall is more than 15 m away. I rather get and android box for my main room, a smart tv for my living room and a 1 gig fibre from my republic. Will be jumping ship for all my mobiles too.....
Hope will be easier as i just bought a cheap android box......important are sports and documentaries as the only series i watch is the Walking Dead.

This kinda angmoh tv series. many streaming sites on the web.

Sports is hit and miss one (but i also don't actively look for these type of streaming since i stopped the habit of watching).

Posted 21 January 2019 - 11:30 AM

Playtime
  • Premium member
    Playtime
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Dunno if they will find a way tho block or disable existing boxes

Posted 21 January 2019 - 12:02 PM

Eviilusion
  • Premium member
    Eviilusion
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

This kinda angmoh tv series. many streaming sites on the web.
Sports is hit and miss one (but i also don't actively look for these type of streaming since i stopped the habit of watching).

Most probably i will also get a vpn service to get those live sports. Rest i dont really care......i stopped watching series a few yrs back....except for Walking Dead the other one was NCIS but since the DiNozzo character got shelved a few yrs back i stopped watching as they had lost that funny charm that DiNozzo was providing. Now i only watch documentaries and sports and actually SH programme standard has been dropping.....now like no point subscribing with them.
Together We stand Alone

Posted 21 January 2019 - 12:09 PM

Roadrunner2029
  • Roadrunner2029
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Why don't they go to the source of the Pirates of the Carribean movie sites ? Most of them streamed from CN ? [laugh] 

Back to Lite & EZ  ·  Non-Car Related Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

Tags: android boxes and 7 more...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users