• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
1394 replies to this topic | 9,894 praises

Posted 15 February 2019 - 05:18 PM

Kusje
  • Kusje
    2Fast2Furious
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Not the looking down or looking up or far part. Even i look far my body would feel inbalance and my head would begin to feel dizzy. Although i agree it is really fun in such obstacle course la. Lol.

This is normal and nothing to be embarrassed about. That's what I tell the folks who don't dare do heights and are teased by the other trainees.

Humans can't fly and aren't made for heights.

That is all.

Posted 15 February 2019 - 05:30 PM

2Fast2Furious
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

This is normal and nothing to be embarrassed about. That's what I tell the folks who don't dare do heights and are teased by the other trainees.

Humans can't fly and aren't made for heights.

Ya lo, more likely i cant do heights. Even i dare to try also no use, cause i would start to feel dizziness on heights which i cannot control. Lol. 

Edited by 13177, 15 February 2019 - 05:32 PM.

Pohhenry praised this
Clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience.
Life is very fragile. Nobody knows what's gonna happen next.

Posted 15 February 2019 - 05:34 PM

Enye
  • Enye
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Wow. Looks like fun to me. Got open to public to try?

Enjoyed my time at MegaZip sentosa previously and completed the highest level obstacle course.

recommend you go district 21 when you drive to kl

😅
Pohhenry praised this

Posted 15 February 2019 - 06:26 PM

Weez911
  • Premium member
    Weez911
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

This obstacle course is quite fun actually.

I think the highlight is supposed to be the jump off a platform and hang onto a trapeze bar. Can't remember how high it was (3-5 stories high?) and then drop down into the water. Pretty icky getting wet and not being able to have a hot shower after that tho.

They should really make it open to the public at a fee.

It's not all fun. There are physical obstacles too, like the giraffe (our standard SOC high rope x 3) and the sky ladder. Both are quite xiong.

I hate the HCC, because whenever the Defense Minister or MOS came to our camp to visit along with foreigners (ministers or generals), my company has to wayang and do it over and over again to "showcase" our "capabilities". Trust me, it's not fun if you do the same thing over and over again. It also looked very manufactured to the visitors to be honest.

Before the HCC was built, we used to jump from the tallest platform of the Hendon pool over and over again in number 4 whenever there were visitors. I also hate that a passion.

Edited by Weez911, 15 February 2019 - 06:41 PM.

Posted 16 February 2019 - 12:42 AM

Kusje
  • Kusje
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

I only did it once that's why it is fun.

You were exhibited like monkeys in a zoo of course not fun... Frankly I think most of the visitors must have been laughing at our capabilities as they would be from places where their soldiers are really involved in combat and not running about an obstacle course.

Didn't know there are names for those obstacles.

Edited by Kusje, 16 February 2019 - 12:43 AM.

Weez911 praised this
That is all.

Posted 16 February 2019 - 12:54 AM

DACH
  • DACH
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

I think someone at Mindef 犯太岁,一波未平,一波又起。 [shakehead]

saf-uniform---2579358.png

SINGAPORE: A Singapore Armed Forces (SAF) regular serviceman died on Thursday (Feb 14) at Kranji Camp II, the Ministry of Defence (MINDEF) said in a statement.

The 33-year-old was found motionless at a stairway landing of a building at 5.10pm, said the ministry.

The police and Singapore Civil Defence Force were activated by the unit, and the serviceman was pronounced dead on site at 5.30pm by an SAF medical officer.

"This death is non-training related," said MINDEF. "Based on the preliminary investigations, the police do not suspect foul play."

The police have classified the case as unnatural death and investigations are ongoing, said the ministry.

"The Ministry of Defence and the SAF are assisting the family in their time of grief," it added.

The incident comes less than a month after the death of actor Aloysius Pang, who died after sustaining serious injuries during an SAF training exercise in New Zealand.

There are whatsapp message circulating around that it look like a suicide case...

RIP

Dream car: Lamborghini Murcielago 6.2

Posted 16 February 2019 - 06:46 PM

Playtime
  • Premium member
    Playtime
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

This obstacle course is quite fun actually.

I think the highlight is supposed to be the jump off a platform and hang onto a trapeze bar. Can't remember how high it was (3-5 stories high?) and then drop down into the water. Pretty icky getting wet and not being able to have a hot shower after that tho.

They should really make it open to the public at a fee.

Singapore ninja.. open to all contestants 😁
1 Anonymous member praised this

Posted 16 February 2019 - 08:40 PM

Kusje
  • Kusje
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Singapore ninja.. open to all contestants ð

I only wanna play for fun leh.
That is all.

Posted 16 February 2019 - 08:53 PM

Karoon
  • Premium member
    Karoon
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Not saying it's impossible, but it's very hard for them to cocoon him during parachuting, rappelling, roping from heli and high-confidence course. The risks arising from these activities are very real.

Pohhenry - the HCC is the new advance obstacle course built after you ORD...

attachicon.gif5166231028_24e4ccfa8c_z.jpg

not cocoon but maybe all equipment triple checked by senior officers...

Dleodleo and 1 Anonymous member praised this

Posted 17 February 2019 - 02:58 PM

Pohhenry
  • Premium member
    Pohhenry
    Supercharged
    Author Image

not cocoon but maybe all equipment triple checked by senior officers...

This is true that senior cadre or trainer will keep on eye on WH to avoid unnecessary problem  [thumbsup]

Spring praised this

Posted Yesterday, 01:37 PM

Angcheek
  • Premium member
    Angcheek
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Na na na ... u think will help ?

20190222_133504.jpg

By the way , is it Tan Or Chee Oe Wee .... 😁

Edited by Angcheek, Yesterday, 01:38 PM.

Dleodleo praised this
樹多總有枯枝,人多總有白痴

Posted Yesterday, 01:45 PM

2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Na na na ... u think will help ?

attachicon.gif20190222_133504.jpg

By the way , is it Tan Or Chee Oe Wee .... 😁

For wayang purpose?

Clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience.
Life is very fragile. Nobody knows what's gonna happen next.

Posted Yesterday, 01:47 PM

Enye
  • Enye
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

ownself check ownself

that’s what we voted for leh

👌😂

Edited by Enye, Yesterday, 01:50 PM.

Posted Yesterday, 01:53 PM

Lala81
  • Lala81
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Not saying it's impossible, but it's very hard for them to cocoon him during parachuting, rappelling, roping from heli and high-confidence course. The risks arising from these activities are very real.

Pohhenry - the HCC is the new advance obstacle course built after you ORD...

attachicon.gif5166231028_24e4ccfa8c_z.jpg

HCC makes my balls drop. I fortunately got an excuse for the week i was supposed to do it in SAF in 2000.  [laugh] (not planned btw...)

sispec or ocs should also have HCC bah. 

Posted Yesterday, 02:08 PM

Angcheek
  • Premium member
    Angcheek
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

For wayang purpose?

If he does improve the situation ... that can only mean in the past all the def ministers or chief of whatever shld be help responsible for all the death.

Otherwise he is just a scapegoat for TCH.

😂
樹多總有枯枝,人多總有白痴

Back to Lite & EZ  ·  Non-Car Related Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

Tags: saf actor injury, seriously and 5 more...

5 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 5 guests, 0 anonymous users