• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
128 replies to this topic | 222 praises

Posted 22 January 2019 - 11:33 PM

DACH
  • DACH
    2Fast2Furious
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Good luck to those bidding later.

Dream car: Lamborghini Murcielago 6.2

Posted 22 January 2019 - 11:36 PM

Ct3833
  • Ct3833
    NOS-ed
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Status at 3pm will be an indicator if it is quiet. If at 3pm still $1 then it may not be a "hot" round.

3,45pm would be more reasonable 

Posted 22 January 2019 - 11:42 PM

assiak71
  • assiak71
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

3,45pm would be more reasonable

Rephrase

3pm is an indicator if it will be a hot round. If 3pm already more than $1 then it should be quite hot

The converse may not be true

Posted 22 January 2019 - 11:56 PM

Ct3833
  • Ct3833
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Rephrase

3pm is an indicator if it will be a hot round. If 3pm already more than $1 then it should be quite hot

The converse may not be true

whatever the case,  it will be higher than last round. But it wont be 50k like before now that there is no more LCR to bid, at least not for  now till end of the year. 

Posted 23 January 2019 - 08:37 AM

Solidus_gz
  • Solidus_gz
    Clutched
    Author Image

30k for this round cat a

Posted 23 January 2019 - 08:46 AM

Si4dr
  • Premium member
    Si4dr
    6th Gear
    Author Image

AS per SA(guarantee COE with no top up) my PI need to deliver my car by end Jan. They didn't even bid  for the last 2 bid(signed after Dec 18 first bid)

If COE go up again wonder they will chut pattern or not...

[sweatdrop]

Praying.....

Posted 23 January 2019 - 09:06 AM

ErvinChuaWeiLun
  • Premium member
    ErvinChuaWeiLun
    1st Gear
    Author Image

AS per SA(guarantee COE with no top up) my PI need to deliver my car by end Jan. They didn't even bid for the last 2 bid(signed after Dec 18 first bid)

[sweatdrop]

Praying.....

Ur SE guaranteed coe without top up how many bids?

They never write black and white when will start the bidding ( they can just bid whenever they like within 4 times, not within 4 bids periods )
Or ur se if state in agreement by end Jan deliver den u still ok...
Use mouth or message one no use if they can't deliver also.

Maybe today after 3pm they will bid? Have to message ur se to ask lo.

By the way the one motoring website coe price web page down so long, wann See how many ppl bid already also cannot see

Edited by ErvinChuaWeiLun, 23 January 2019 - 09:08 AM.

Posted 23 January 2019 - 10:18 AM

Pisces
  • Premium member
    Pisces
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

AS per SA(guarantee COE with no top up) my PI need to deliver my car by end Jan. They didn't even bid for the last 2 bid(signed after Dec 18 first bid)

[sweatdrop]

Praying.....

Maybe they got open cat on hand as a reserve.

Posted 23 January 2019 - 10:42 AM

Sotong88
  • Sotong88
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

1st out of 6 rounds non guaranteed for me. Confirm no chance today

Posted 23 January 2019 - 12:02 PM

bronzy
  • bronzy
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

700 bids in!

Posted 23 January 2019 - 12:05 PM

Dilemma
  • Premium member
    Dilemma
    4th Gear
    Author Image

700 bids in!

So early. Wonder which AD got so many orders.

Posted 23 January 2019 - 12:17 PM

Tvios
  • Tvios
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

700 bids in!

wow who is so bullish?

Posted 23 January 2019 - 12:31 PM

cmcex
  • cmcex
    4th Gear
    Author Image

Most PI and AD all have open cat standby for delivery.

Only depends if they wanna make lesser but deliver the car.

COE wont fluctuate too high if AD dont have stock to deliver.

Edited by cmcex, 23 January 2019 - 12:32 PM.

Posted 23 January 2019 - 12:42 PM

Si4dr
  • Premium member
    Si4dr
    6th Gear
    Author Image

Ur SE guaranteed coe without top up how many bids?

They never write black and white when will start the bidding ( they can just bid whenever they like within 4 times, not within 4 bids periods )
Or ur se if state in agreement by end Jan deliver den u still ok...
Use mouth or message one no use if they can't deliver also.

Maybe today after 3pm they will bid? Have to message ur se to ask lo.

By the way the one motoring website coe price web page down so long, wann See how many ppl bid already also cannot see

Last bid I already asked my SE. He said he don't know got bid not.....maybe act blur.

Anyway today will monitor closely.

Maybe. I just want my car in time to have a happy cny.

Posted 23 January 2019 - 01:55 PM

Pisces
  • Premium member
    Pisces
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

Last bid I already asked my SE. He said he don't know got bid not.....maybe act blur.

U shld take a screenshot last round to prove that they didn't bid. This time round, do take a screenshot after bidding ends. Then no dispute on whether got bid anot

Posted 23 January 2019 - 01:59 PM

kennyng82
  • kennyng82
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

wow who is so bullish?

Who got new model? Hyundai avante. They got shipment of 800 in last batch in early Jan.

You can log in with your IC to check after 3pm and check again after 4pm.

https://ocoe.lta.gov...ternetAction.do
If no record mean, they didn’t bid for you. They have to use your ic to bid in onemonitoring for cat a and b

Posted 23 January 2019 - 02:33 PM

assiak71
  • assiak71
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

Last round with quota 1800+. Predict 27k

Posted 23 January 2019 - 02:59 PM

xia0pan9
  • Premium member
    xia0pan9
    Clutched
    Author Image

3pm only, cat A already meet quota

Posted 23 January 2019 - 03:02 PM

aneesahamed
  • aneesahamed
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

3pm only, cat A already meet quota

WAH like that die sia. i predict 30K

Posted 23 January 2019 - 03:03 PM

Wildfaye29
  • Wildfaye29
    5th Gear
    Author Image

Break liao

Back to General Car Discussion  ·  Cars Top Reply to this topic
SgCarMart Quotz

Quick Reply

Tags: coe, bidding, jan 2019, january and 1 more...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users