What will you say to your child about fandom ?

Ingenius

No reason or teaching given ??

Have to teach them the values “Money hard to earn.”

They have to understand the value of what they bought with that hard earned money, be it savings or working. If that’s really what they want using their own money, I have no objections. No if, they ask money from me for that.

Value wise as you have mentioned, it could be her peer pressure and influence. I understand because we are all young before. However maybe talk to her, ask her what would she gain after going to the concert. Let her understand the value of spending the money after that. It’s your judgement whether the peer pressure and influence is positive or not.

Edited by DACH
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

I see so many teach value base on money value.

But do remember that a family base on money value will weight things base on money value, if you yes and no base on money, when you grow old, your children will react to you yes and no base on money also.

• Praise 1

I can't remember when was the last time I went to a concert...

Only remembered the tickets were less than $100 each.

$300 can be someone's meal expenditure for 1 month! 

Thank god...my teen son don't care less about these idols... 

Just have to teach the kids about the value of money.

I paid for my daughter No Direction concert 3-4 yrs ago......need to buy 2 as under 15 needs to be accompanied by an adult....... Actually its One Direction........

How many of your daughters like to read boy love comic ? Seems there's a trend of agua men ?

What is agua men?

Men dressed like women?

If your child ask to watch a Korean k-pop concert that cost $300, what will you say ? 

Depends on your financial status.

Impt for kids to know the value of money. To me, this doesn't mean cannot buy "expensive" things. To a billionaire's kid, $300 is nothing and will be nothing in the future. To a blue collared worker, $300 is everything.

• Praise 1

If your child ask to watch a Korean k-pop concert that cost $300, what will you say ?

depends how old, my girl likes to watch kpop concert too but only selected group, she pay using her own pocket money. She watch singer from taiwan too, and many musical and play, now she has income can watch more often.

Blackpink. Guess you don't know what is this.

Hahaha u r right.

I was reading some cna article.

The lightstick at bts concert was $53... Ouch.

Edited by Lala81

depends how old, my girl likes to watch kpop concert too but only selected group, she pay using her own pocket money. She watch singer from taiwan too, and many musical and play, now she has income can watch more often.

Your daughter is the one who kanna scam on carasold right?

$300 ?

Bring your child to JB, enjoy a day/night of family outing and bonding.

Teach your child to forget about fandom nonsense, he/she will grow out of.

But family bonding never dies.

↡ Advertisement