Carpark that only accept cashcard (with chip)

kopfan

I think 7/11 still selling both types of chip and chip-less cashcards.

I am still able to buy both types recently. One at lucky plaza 7/11 cashcard with chip and one (chip-less) at Marsling which is called the contactless cashcard. The contactless cashcard dont seem to have an expiry date though.

My MCF cashcard is going to expire coming end April this year. How time flies.

Nets need to rectify these situations. Since the new card are being rolled out and was being told to use that for all carparks, old system can just tap out, we shouldn't fault ourself and make a hassle to keep both cards. Furthermore, cashcash do have $5 fee and expired under 7 years, those old stock do have a shorter life span.

Now is Jan 2019, only left 4 years 9 months... old stock. Supposedly lifespan is 7 years.

It was issued 1st Nov 2018. So i lugi 3 months. If need to hunt for fresh from manufacturing, difficult lah.

It was issued 1st Nov 2018. So i lugi 3 months. If need to hunt for fresh from manufacturing, difficult lah.

Issue Nov 2018, means now they shorter the chipped card to 5 years and we still pay $5 card fee.

Get reply from nets, aka no reply again, I think they don't have a solution.

Dear Sir/Mdm,

Thank you for your email.

We are working with the relevant department on your request/issue and will provide an update as soon as possible.

If you wish to speak to us or require further assistance, please call NETS Customer Service Hotline at T:6274 1212(24/7).

Since when was cashcard validity 7 years?

Oh ya. Checked my old card, yes. Cashcard is 5 years and flashpay is 7 years.

Get reply from nets, aka no reply again, I think they don't have a solution.

Dear Sir/Mdm,

Thank you for your email.

We are working with the relevant department on your request/issue and will provide an update as soon as possible.

If you wish to speak to us or require further assistance, please call NETS Customer Service Hotline at T:6274 1212(24/7).

Get another reply today. Same.. nothing change

Now i only have contactless cashcard... i everytime go to a carpark, i always check the gantry got stick “Accepts contactless cashcard”... otherwise need to exit immediately. :(

Now i only have contactless cashcard... i everytime go to a carpark, i always check the gantry got stick “Accepts contactless cashcard”... otherwise need to exit immediately. :(

Our stuPIG gov wants to suck money also don’t bother to suck properly

Aiyah, just use normal cash card with chip loh. No need Simi stylo flashpay.. I think it's more benefitial for Malaysia car which got no IU.

Anyway, validity of 5yrs is a long time. Upon expired, just go to any bank for full refund of balance amount.. I don't go to bank often, so I will do that just before CNY, when withdraw new notes. Hassle free.

• Praise 1

Aiyah, just use normal cash card with chip loh. No need Simi stylo flashpay.. I think it's more benefitial for Malaysia car which got no IU.

Anyway, validity of 5yrs is a long time. Upon expired, just go to any bank for full refund of balance amount.. I don't go to bank often, so I will do that just before CNY, when withdraw new notes. Hassle free.

By the time your new cashcard expires 5 years from now, the next gen ERP would have started and we might not need cashcards anymore. 

↡ Advertisement