• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
1 reply to this topic | 0 praises

Posted 25 January 2019 - 11:55 AM

AsianPetrolhead
  • AsianPetrolhead
    Sponsor
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Hello everyone! This week, we had chance to drive, Tesla’s flagship sedan, Model S P100D.  With the super electric car, we have done 0-60 using ludicrous mode and tried using auto pilot system.  Is it worth all the money?  Do you buy this to save planet or for your enjoyment.  Let’s find out

Alex’s youtube channel

Attached Thumbnails

• p100 대문2.png

Posted 01 March 2019 - 05:27 PM

Bigtoe
  • Bigtoe
    Neutral Newbie
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Hello everyone! This week, we had chance to drive, Tesla’s flagship sedan, Model S P100D.  With the super electric car, we have done 0-60 using ludicrous mode and tried using auto pilot system.  Is it worth all the money?  Do you buy this to save planet or for your enjoyment.  Let’s find out

Alex’s youtube channel

If I am in US, definitely I will buy this car to save planet and for my own enjoyment!

Unfortunately, I am in Singapore so I will not buy this car because I do not want to save Singapore Government's pocket. I will buy Mitsubishi Mirage car to save my pocket.

Back to Korean Talk  ·  Car Brands Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

Tags: tesla, model s, tesla model s and 6 more...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users