Komoco new promotion

RickWong

Went to checkout the Avante as a second car. The deal offered was discount $8888 only if take min 50% loan. If pay full cash, discount is $8000 meaning Avante 1.6A basic is $68,111 (w loan), $68,999 (cash), 5yr warranty, 2 free labour (must pay for oil), front & rear HP cam, 3M solar film, Tuff Kote & Sound Clad. No loyalty discount coz no buy hyundai b4.

Any bros can advise what else they got as i tink the deal offered was quite bare bones

68k for basic is good deal. If u can tahan without the auto folding mirror and cruise control then go for it.

Fixing mirror outside cost $480. The cruise control i think cant fix also.

Im driving a basic trim myself.so far so good basic trim has a matt black front grill.

• Praise 1

68k for basic is good deal. If u can tahan without the auto folding mirror and cruise control then go for it.

Im driving a basic trim myself.so far so good basic trim has a matt black front grill.

I have never used my cruise control on my existing car at all, can live without it lah. dont waste money. folding mirror will be a good feature considering our tight parking lot, thanks to the scholer architect.

By the way $480 include replacing two foldable mirrors? Or they install folding motors into the assembly ? Sounds good price.

Edited by Ct3833

I have never used my cruise control on my existing car at all, can live without it lah. dont waste money. folding mirror will be a good feature considering our tight parking lot, thanks to the scholer architect.

By the way $480 include replacing two foldable mirrors? Or they install folding motors into the assembly ? Sounds good price.

The $480 is do outside samuel garage include 1yr warranty. Warranty wise not so sure.

If you go thier ig or fb page got demo.

• Praise 1

Think got side repeaters. Else $480 not worth it.

No need loan also can get 8888 lah. Those SE vampire blood suckers. Sometime say 50% , then another say 70% loan, then another say no loan.

I wonder if there's a channel to feedback or rate the SE? Better still can see their ratings.

I think this will force the SE to improve their service.

• Dislike 1

Think got side repeaters. Else $480 not worth it.

if they give a pair of motor, plus remote control, i think good deal for the convenience. 

if they give a pair of motor, plus remote control, i think good deal for the convenience.

Remote control think paired with avante basic remote.

I wonder if there's a channel to feedback or rate the SE? Better still can see their ratings.

I think this will force the SE to improve their service.

ð¡

Actually by not taking loan. SE won't earn much. Kmc actually factors in their commission in the loan these days.

You feedback and spoil the market? Next time no SE can offer you full cash.. Cos kena banned and fined by kmc.

• Praise 1

I see. thanks. Does it mean that the basic trim come with motor built  into the mirror housing already? 

I see. thanks. Does it mean that the basic trim come with motor built into the mirror housing already?

Nope. I dun know. I saw in a video but that's aftermarket installation.
  • Praise 1

Actually by not taking loan. SE won't earn much. Kmc actually factors in their commission in the loan these days.

You feedback and spoil the market? Next time no SE can offer you full cash.. Cos kena banned and fined by kmc.

Sorry I realize I didn't make myself clear. I like kmc's flexibility in taking loan/full cash and no complaint about it. The feedback I was referring to those SE who provides bad service in general, just like any other service industry. As a customer, you expect at least standard professionalism from the SE.

Unfortunately some SE show their true color only after you signed on the paper

• Praise 1

Just only auto fold mirror and cruise control?

I thought there is quite a few differences?

• Praise 2

Just only auto fold mirror and cruise control?

I thought there is quite a few differences?

keyless/smart boot which i think is the most crucial.

16 vs 15", leather steering wheel, wireless charger, the rear view mirror thingy

Edited by Lala81
  • Praise 2

keyless/smart boot which i think is the most crucial.

16 vs 15", leather steering wheel, wireless charger, the rear view mirror thingy

There are also other stuff. See attached for breakdown. I think Tyre Pressure Monitoring is another useful add on.

post-274668-0-35578600-1550210512_thumb.jpg

• Praise 4

There are also other stuff. See attached for breakdown. I think Tyre Pressure Monitoring is another useful add on.

attachicon.gifAvante Specs.jpg

The S trim always makes the most sense. Though u can do with the Basic as well if you don't mind no keyless entry.

The S trim always makes the most sense. Though u can do with the Basic as well if you don't mind no keyless entry.

Yep, I got the S trim also. Still waiting for SE to contact me for car allocation. Considering the PARF, the difference would be about 3-4k for the additional stuff. I prefer keyless so the choice is quite clear + wireless charging is very convenient.

The Avante this time round really has better features, even for the basic. Compared to Cerato, which is missing features like leather seats, 6 airbags and 2nd row air con.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1