Komoco new promotion

RickWong

quite sure if everyone insist revert to $68111 kmc will give in. Afterall the coe didnt go up, but they up the price

No such thing as insist. They rather not sell you anything . AD call the shots in pricing, not the buyers.
↡ Advertisement

No such thing as insist. They rather not sell you anything . AD call the shots in pricing, not the buyers.

Thats very true. Since when did any AD or PI listens to their potential customers requests esp on prices?

Not happy, leave. There are tons of other customers who are willing to pay chop carrot prices for their purchases. 

Import your own vehicle yourself if u really want to save money. It is 101% doable and one motoring has the info you need. 

• Praise 2

Am considering either kia cerato or hyundai avante. Kia cerato price dropped 1k due to need to wait. With the extra 2k discount for loan and if hyundai up fhe price by 1k, both cars will be similarly priced

Supersonic

Am considering either kia cerato or hyundai avante. Kia cerato price dropped 1k due to need to wait. With the extra 2k discount for loan and if hyundai up fhe price by 1k, both cars will be similarly priced

Which one you much prefer?

Which one you much prefer?

Interior wise Kia cerato wins. Hyundai avante cheaper price. But Kia cerato now $82999 compared to hyundai $81111 and kia still gives $2k service credit
  • Praise 2

What talking you? Hyundai no need to talk loan. $69,111.

What talking you? Hyundai no need to talk loan. $69,111.

Referring to Kia Cerato SX vs Hyundai Avante Elite

Kia Cerato SX is around $82999 with loan. SE said if break loan add another $2k penalty which works out around $84999 and this include 2k servicing credit

Avante Elite is around $89,999 - $8,888 = $81,111 without any service credit. If Komoco does increase price by 1k, the cost will be $82,111 which is very close to the Kia Cerato SX with 2k credit

Referring to Kia Cerato SX vs Hyundai Avante Elite

Kia Cerato SX is around $82999 with loan. SE said if break loan add another $2k penalty which works out around $84999 and this include 2k servicing credit

Avante Elite is around $89,999 - $8,888 = $81,111 without any service credit. If Komoco does increase price by 1k, the cost will be $82,111 which is very close to the Kia Cerato SX with 2k credit

Looks like Kia w have a crowded showroom. Only Kia reduces the price this round
  • Praise 1

I've been seeing more newer ceratos on the road.

But i'm surprised people even considering to get the elite or SX trims respectively.

I've been seeing more newer ceratos on the road.

But i'm surprised people even considering to get the elite or SX trims respectively.

There will always be people willing to pay for the extra features...

My BIL bought the top spec previous generation cerato also. lol.

I guess it's easier to understand when like KM or BM only markets most of their cars in 2 trims. 

I guess that's why I'm not born to sell things lol.

I guess it's easier to understand when like KM or BM only markets most of their cars in 2 trims.

I guess that's why I'm not born to sell things lol.

Ha ha... same same for me... I usually go for the cheapest or best value for money trim... but this time I decided to enjoy a bit and bought the top Sonata trim... never regretted it... I actually use all the extra features except the silly panoramic sunroof... haven't found a use for it other than to vent hot air...

Komoco up price by $1k n this thread sian & gone quiet....lol

No more excitement for 8888. Can try 9999...lol

The $8,888 promotion according to sgcarmart is over???

the discount have already set a new price, and people recognised by the net price, I dont think they can sell using the old price unless they have met their full year quota. So net is S trim should be selling at around 75k(with the 1k increase recently) , beyond that price, i dont think they will get same amount of sales order. 

the discount have already set a new price, and people recognised by the net price, I dont think they can sell using the old price unless they have met their full year quota. So net is S trim should be selling at around 75k(with the 1k increase recently) , beyond that price, i dont think they will get same amount of sales order.

Many people w wait for the $68111 price to return. Plus Kia drop the price, which is the closest competitor
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1