Komoco new promotion

RickWong

AVANTE is about the only Korean car with renewed COE OTR.

Speaks some.

>

Old avante has a body value of $1,500. Saw quite a number of them being renewed for coe.. This shows the confidence of hyundai..
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2

Shocking Simi, Honda civic also 2 airbag nia. Shockingly sellable . Haha.

to some, budget car meaning start can move, step brake can stop happy liao. Is civic consider a budget car ? Like I said 2 airbag only, it is a joke. Luckily they have the appeal to the young.

when I was younger when honda had VTEC, yes, very appealing and desirable.

Now with the 1.5 turbo non VTEC and CVT, so very bread and butter liao. Wonder where the draw is for the youngsters?

Problem infatuated by the halo Type R.

Old avante has a body value of $1,500. Saw quite a number of them being renewed for coe.. This shows the confidence of hyundai..

See more of old avante than old Kia cerato, rio.
  • Praise 1

to some, budget car meaning start can move, step brake can stop happy liao. Is civic consider a budget car ? Like I said 2 airbag only, it is a joke. Luckily they have the appeal to the young.

Altis has 7 airbags.

Looking at Avante's partial list of features below, not sure if it is really so features-laden as compared to Altis. The highlighted ones are trumped by Altis or avante (should be clear which is the case from the context):

spacer.gif Safety features   Number of airbags 6 Traction control Yes   Driver's features   Multi-Function steering wheel Yes Keyless engine start No Auto headlights Yes Rain sensing wipers No Electrical retractable side mirrors No Paddle shifters No Cruise control No Electric park brake button No Navigation system No Bluetooth Interface Yes   Security features   Smart key Yes Remote boot release Yes Electric tailgate No   Exterior features   Headlights Halogen Daytime running lights No Front fog lamps No Rims 15" Reverse sensors Yes Side mirror indicators No Sunroof/Moonroof/Panoramic roof No

Of course individually we have our needs and wants for the money we paid. 

Altis has 7 airbags.

Looking at Avante's partial list of features below, not sure if it is really so features-laden as compared to Altis. The highlighted ones are trumped by Altis or avante (should be clear which is the case from the context):

spacer.gif Safety features Number of airbags 6 Traction control Yes Driver's features Multi-Function steering wheel Yes Keyless engine start No Auto headlights Yes Rain sensing wipers No Electrical retractable side mirrors No Paddle shifters No Cruise control No Electric park brake button No Navigation system No Bluetooth Interface Yes Security features Smart key Yes Remote boot release Yes Electric tailgate No Exterior features Headlights Halogen Daytime running lights No Front fog lamps No Rims 15" Reverse sensors Yes Side mirror indicators No Sunroof/Moonroof/Panoramic roof No

Event avante basic got rear aircon.

Civic body so sexy like JAV star people see already lau nua forget to check the 2 airbags.

:D

Edited by Jamesc
  • Praise 1

Event avante basic got rear aircon.

My car has rear air con but I would say it quite useless la!

Maybe raining day still got effect.lol....

Unless those rear air con which got knob/button to control then different story but price also different.

Altis has 7 airbags.

spacer.gif Safety features   Number of airbags 6 Traction control Yes   Driver's features   Multi-Function steering wheel Yes Keyless engine start No Auto headlights Yes Rain sensing wipers No Electrical retractable side mirrors No Paddle shifters No Cruise control No Electric park brake button No Navigation system No Bluetooth Interface Yes   Security features   Smart key Yes Remote boot release Yes Electric tailgate No   Exterior features   Headlights Halogen Daytime running lights No Front fog lamps No Rims 15" Reverse sensors Yes Side mirror indicators No Sunroof/Moonroof/Panoramic roof No

It is sensitive to talk Altis in this thread  but it is also not a fair comparison to put Altis basic with Avante basic  together because the price is nearly S$16k difference.  Hope I am not wrong,  84k vs 68k?  So if i have only 68k budget or I am only willing to spend 68k, Avante is a clear choice.  But in the contrary, if I have 84k to spend, 68k still an appeal to me because then i have 16k spare to do other things. Just that I have the option to up the game by getting an Altis. It is up to individual preference then.  By the way, I myself have an old Altis, so I am not here to side any model, just sharing my thought. 

• Praise 4

Altis definitely a good car... I like it myself... the drive is surprisingly good... but the price isn't... the advantage that Hyundai markets since its inception has always been better value for money... and that's where if you compare the same trim levels, the Avante wins hands down... in terms of price, in terms of what you get in the car...

As our bro Ct3833 says... it's $16,000 difference... for many people, that's enough reason to opt for an Avante even if the Altis is superior to drive, feels more comfortable inside, and has the superior badge name...

Certainly thousands of buyers over the years must have seen something valuable in buying a Hyundai... it's not a coincidence is it?

• Praise 2

Altis definitely a good car... I like it myself... the drive is surprisingly good... but the price isn't... the advantage that Hyundai markets since its inception has always been better value for money... and that's where if you compare the same trim levels, the Avante wins hands down... in terms of price, in terms of what you get in the car...

As our bro Ct3833 says... it's $16,000 difference... for many people, that's enough reason to opt for an Avante even if the Altis is superior to drive, feels more comfortable inside, and has the superior badge name...

Certainly thousands of buyers over the years must have seen something valuable in buying a Hyundai... it's not a coincidence is it?

Previously altis was a best seller. Buyers have wise up and Avante is the best seller in saloon category last year

Exactly! Assuming both equally spec at the base level, not that Altis is bad but $16k or 20% gap for .... reliability?

Still mainly the badge isn't it, why live in self-denial?

• Praise 1

Supersonic

Altis is never in the budget segment. If looking for budget cars, the vios is the one

Ahemmm.....if u say so. Juz becoz u own one?
  • Praise 1