Komoco new promotion

RickWong

Altis is never in the budget segment. If looking for budget cars, the vios is the one

Yes you are right.

Altis is a budget car that is not priced in the budget segment.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2

Supersonic

This is very pocket dependent, some may say C180 is a b&b car.

No lah. What i meant was if u go to Bkk, the budget teksi is what car?

As our bro Ct3833 says... it's $16,000 difference... for many people, that's enough reason to opt for an Avante even if the Altis is superior to drive, feels more comfortable inside, and has the superior badge name...

Certainly thousands of buyers over the years must have seen something valuable in buying a Hyundai... it's not a coincidence is it?

$16K is based on Altis's list price i supposed. Is the real world difference is really $16k? BM may have an under-radar $8888 promotion too! lol

Your last price doesn't hold water because thousands also have bought Altis and one can argue that they must have seen value in the $16k premium.

$16K is based on Altis's list price i supposed. Is the real world difference is really $16k? BM may have an under-radar $8888 promotion too! lol

Your last price doesn't hold water because thousands also have bought Altis and one can argue that they must have seen value in the $16k premium.

Thousands have bought altis because they can afford it. Those who cannot comfortably afford it will buy Avante or k3. These are hard truths many people cannot accept

Supersonic

No idea leh... haven't been to Bangkok in decades... ha ha...

Sawadeekrup...But strictly onli for those who can afford of course hor. Otherwise peasant go take kimchi tuk tuk....lol

post-1105-0-86501500-1553158913_thumb.jpg

sorry ar... i not expert and i dun drive an Altis... where is Altis more comfortable compare to Avante?

I also dun own altis. The comfort you mention could be a psychological thing. Afterall they pay so much for a 1600 cc car.... They will not tell you it's uncomfortable right?

Thousands have bought altis because they can afford it. Those who cannot comfortably afford it will buy Avante or k3. These are hard truths many people cannot accept

Truth is that affordability alone doesn't make buyers fools or brand slaves.

Sawadeekrup...But strictly onli for those who can afford of course hor. Otherwise peasant go take kimchi tuk tuk....lol

Lol f**king tuk tuk more exp than altis taxi.. tio chop gao gao knn
  • Praise 1

Lol f**king tuk tuk more exp than altis taxi.. tio chop gao gao knn

Haha yah man, dont be fooled by tuk tuk in bkk, want cheap tuk tuk must go sri Lanka or India. Colombo one fast and furious some more.

When I go bkk I will always take their Camry from AOT, about U$40 , safe and comfortable. Took hotel 7 series once and the bill was almost the same as 1 night 5 star hotel. Damn.

Looks like bkk has been using altis as their taxi for decade?! The last time i was in bkk, their altis taxi was our 2006 era altis.
  • Praise 1

Wah ha ha ha... the Almighty Altis...

KOMOCO has come a distance la.

Customer waiting lounge from minimum to now got free WiFi, breakfast (that is fresh, hot and tasty), magazines and refreshments, give them credit when due.

I see almost same number of COE Altis and Avante in a car park or jam.

To each his own.

• Praise 2

KOMOCO has come a distance la.

Customer waiting lounge from minimum to now got free WiFi, breakfast (that is fresh, hot and tasty), magazines and refreshments, give them credit when due.

I see almost same number of COE Altis and Avante in a car park or jam.

To each his own.

You go on sat or Sunday.. Can go into their showroom eat buffet, free can drinks and etc.

Supersonic

Wah ha ha ha... the Almighty Altis...

Dun laff. Bestest hor. Only some can afford. Hard truths.
↡ Advertisement