Komoco new promotion

RickWong

Agreed, i have one uncle who can afford to buy toyota and honda these cars but ended up bought a hyundai, reason given SE at toyota very stuck up and hyundai SE more friendly. ð

Because of the SE? Lol...

SE the most just see 3 times only.

See car, payment arrangements, collect car.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2

Some SE attitude quite bad and all SE about the same, so no point changing to other SE, simply just walk to other showroom. Lol.

Sometimes it can be poor enough to turn you off... I mean we're spending $70, 80, 90, 100K on a product, why do we have to put up with surly attitude? Sigh...

People always have lots of reasons notto buy Toyota. SE bring one of them. Toyota has many SE, if sincerely want to buy, just find another SE. What's so difficult?

The real reason is they feel Toyota is very expensive

People always have lots of reasons notto buy Toyota. SE bring one of them. Toyota has many SE, if sincerely want to buy, just find another SE. What's so difficult?

The real reason is they feel Toyota is very expensive

Agree. Can just change SE.

Unless he got no specific car in his mind then maybe different story.

Any car will do as long as it is cheap?

If he like this car and because of rude SE and buy other car which is not even in his mind in the first place, I can't really understand? 70k to 90k product, not 70 or 90 dollars? Lol...

Sometimes it can be poor enough to turn you off... I mean we're spending $70, 80, 90, 100K on a product, why do we have to put up with surly attitude? Sigh...

If you are really interested the car, I believe the SE can sense it.

Or maybe I lucky? Never meet a cocky SE. Lol...

• Praise 1

Agree. Can just change SE.

Unless he got no specific car in his mind then maybe different story.

Any car will do as long as it is cheap?

If he like this car and because of rude SE and buy other car which is not even in his mind in the first place, I can't really understand? 70k to 90k product, not 70 or 90 dollars? Lol...

Some people is not all about the car itself or money. Maybe some people really not die die must buy a particular brand/make of car, even though they might plan to buy that brand/make. If some other factors pisses off the buyer, buyer can jolly go to other B&B cars de.

Unless you are talking about luxury brand, most probably people would not change their mind in buying. This SE no good, they go to other SE etc.

Agree. What for SE offend a customer n lose the chance to earn a commission? No sane person will do that.

Imagine you are the SE and this buyer keep comparing your product against a Hyundai. Saying your product this dun have that dun have yet priced so high. You also a bit tulan with such people right? But of course cannot scold them. Best solution is to give them bad vibes and hint they should buy Hyundai .

The omv of a basic spec altis already close to 20k. How to sell at Hyundai prices? The lowest spec Avante omv only 12k plus.

Edited by RogerNg_185295

I think SE generally like those gullible type of buyers. My experience at Toyota is the SE is arrogant, but that is when Toyota think they r the king in older days. Now other car makers hav caught up or close the gap.
  • Praise 1

wah lao, there is already 1 or 2 thread dedicated to bashing Toyota. Can carry on there ? People want to buy Kia/Toyota/Honda?Mitsu/Lambo, it's their money their choice. Why so hard to accept ? move on and get a life lah ... jeesh

Kam Sia  [;)]

I'm a Toyota owner, in this thread cos my sis was interested and subsequently booked Avante. 

• Praise 3

Hee. We are different. I tend to be "loyal" to SE.

My current accent, the SE was recommended. So I went to komoco to meet the SE. There were others willing to serve me but I told them I only want this SE even if I have to wait...... I never met this SE Inn my life but was recommended by another MCFer and after some WhatsApp made a verbal promise to buy the car.

I kind of value verbal (whatsapp) promises.

I also have investments in a bank where I dealt with a guy. Yeah he left and transferred me to his colleague who is still working there. His girlfriend apparently. Her service is OK but I still feel a bit cheesed because once I selected a SE or investment adviser I don't like changes.

So if SE irritated me usually I will reject going to that AD as opposed to just changing SEs.

Two cents.

My current accent, the SE was recommended. So I went to komoco to meet the SE. There were others willing to serve me but I told them I only want this SE even if I have to wait...... I never met this SE in my life but was recommended by another MCFer and after some WhatsApp made a verbal promise to buy the car.

I also have investments in a bank where I dealt with a guy. Yeah he left and transferred me to his colleague who is still working there. His girlfriend apparently. Her service is OK but I still feel a bit cheesed because once I selected a SE or investment adviser I don't like changes.

So if SE irritated me usually I will reject going to that AD as opposed to just changing SEs.

Two cents.

• Praise 1

My current accent, the SE was recommended. So I went to komoco to meet the SE. There were others willing to serve me but I told them I only want this SE even if I have to wait...... I never met this SE Inn my life but was recommended by another MCFer and after some WhatsApp made a verbal promise to buy the car.

Two cents.

My current accent, the SE was recommended. So I went to komoco to meet the SE. There were others willing to serve me but I told them I only want this SE even if I have to wait...... I never met this SE in my life but was recommended by another MCFer and after some WhatsApp made a verbal promise to buy the car.

Two cents.

That means your friend who made the successful referral earned $300-$500.. K
  • Praise 2

That means your friend who made the successful referral earned $300-$500.. K

Last time my reservist mate was a second hand car dealer.Told me one car he was able to give him $250.

So don't trust your friend.lol......

Edited by Sktan10
  • Praise 1

Supersonic

U not scare some ppl say poor man hv to resort to opening up engine block to assure themselves coz cannot afford the bestest altis meh?...
  • Praise 1

Last time my reservist mate was a second hand car dealer.Told me one car he was able to give him $250.

So don't trust your friend.lol......

But why do you think your friend is more trustworthy than his friend ? Haha.
↡ Advertisement