Komoco new promotion

RickWong

U not scare some ppl say poor man hv to resort to opening up engine block to assure themselves coz cannot afford the bestest altis meh?...

Hahahahaha roger that.

:D

↡ Advertisement

Need some advise on the in-house AXA insurance from Komoco. Is it comprehensive enough? So far the SE has not given me the full policy details, just snippets of the brochure.

Appears to be - Zero excess, any workshop, 3 year car replacement if beyond economical repair. Did I misinterpret anything?

One thing I'm unhappy about is that the SE previously promised that I can get my own insurance but has now changed their mind. The price is competitive, but I think it's not great promises are not adhered to. Now I am looking into the features of the policy.

• Praise 1

U not scare some ppl say poor man hv to resort to opening up engine block to assure themselves coz cannot afford the bestest altis meh?...

Altis is no longer a bestseller, unlike last time.

But why do you think your friend is more trustworthy than his friend ? Haha.

I did recommended one of my previous company colleague to buy from this reservist buddy and indeed get the $250.

So my reservist buddy can be trusted and me cannot be trusted.lol......

• Praise 1

Need some advise on the in-house AXA insurance from Komoco. Is it comprehensive enough? So far the SE has not given me the full policy details, just snippets of the brochure.

Appears to be - Zero excess, any workshop, 3 year car replacement if beyond economical repair. Did I misinterpret anything?

One thing I'm unhappy about is that the SE previously promised that I can get my own insurance but has now changed their mind. The price is competitive, but I think it's not great promises are not adhered to. Now I am looking into the features of the policy.

Why put up with the SE? You can always request to the manager to change another SE. Buying a new car should be a positive experience .

Just dun use the SE that I bought the accent from

Then your SE really cmi. Always try to go for recommendation than random walk in.
  • Praise 2

To be fair, the SE was easy to deal with and the purchase was smooth with no haggling. It's just the insurance part that was not delivered. But I do hear (from other buyers, not SE) that it is the company that enforced on inhouse insurance thereafter. So changing a SE wouldn't have made a difference.

Right now it's just making sure the AXA inhouse insurance is good enough.

Edited by Wryer

Change SE.

This way all the good SE get the sales and nobody buy from the bad SEs.

Soon they will be gone.

Actually, if the SE is chio , can give n take....

Hard Truths...no pun intended..

i fully agree. I can always give, and she takes  [sly]

Actually, if the SE is chio , can give n take....

Hard Truths...no pun intended..

Yeah if chio SE then can come to some compromising positions.

Edited by Jamesc

To be fair, the SE was easy to deal with and the purchase was smooth with no haggling. It's just the insurance part that was not delivered. But I do hear (from other buyers, not SE) that it is the company that enforced on inhouse insurance thereafter. So changing a SE wouldn't have made a difference.

Speak to the manager and if it doesnt help, escalate. 

Im sure alot of peeps here have gotten their own insurance. 

• Praise 1

Komoco doesn't enforce in-house insurance... I think if you press your SE, he or she will give in... it's probably your SE playing the margins game...

Edited by teomingern

Has anybody taken the i30 $94,999 promotion?

My friend and his wife went dwn today, only left like 2 colors plus dun have the 7 years warranty + 7 years free service as advertised.

• Praise 1

Has anybody taken the i30 $94,999 promotion?

My friend and his wife went dwn today, only left like 2 colors plus dun have the 7 years warranty + 7 years free service as advertised.

To take 7+7 pay full price lah. $110+k

So cheap liao still hiam this hiam that. Wait somemore no more liao.

• Praise 1

To take 7+7 pay full price lah. $110+k

So cheap liao still hiam this hiam that. Wait somemore no more liao.

Thats Y my friend told me it differs from what is advertised lah.

He asked me to check for him mah.

Thats Y i asked the brothers and sisters here

Edited by alex976
↡ Advertisement