Komoco new promotion

RickWong

Honda cars also have sporty image but their seats still quite comfortable. But think toyota should have the most comfortable seats esp i find the 2005 altis seats nice to sit. Dont know if the current altis seats comfy or not?

I find the seat and back rest  of my 2009 Altis are too thick, there is no need to be so thick for B&B car. haha.

↡ Advertisement

Supersonic

I find the seat and back rest  of my 2009 Altis are too thick, there is no need to be so thick for B&B car. haha.

Thick is comfy or not comfy le? Maybe thick cushion give better support and perhaps feel more comfy?

Hello, these are not small issues. This is cost cutting from Hyundai at its worst. As a result. Komoco has to help them rectify.

I guess they do not know which batch of cars are defective.So they sell as it comes. Anyway as a reputable agent, they will rectify FOC during warranty period.

@rogerng_185295 you are walking on a very thin line. Unless you can back up your postings with solid data, Komoco and/or Hyundai Korea can sue you for defamation, until your pant drop.

Everyone has his/her personal preference, and as a mod, we will not interfere with one posting normally. But please don't cross the line and start making personal attack, without concrete proof and/or objective evidence(s).

Take this as a final reminder.

• Praise 13

Turbocharged

@rogerng_185295 you are walking on a very thin line. Unless you can back up your postings with solid data, Komoco and/or Hyundai Korea can sue you for defamation, until your pant drop.

Everyone has his/her personal preference, and as a mod, we will not interfere with one posting normally. But please don't cross the line and start making personal attack, without concrete proof and/or objective evidence(s).

[thumbsup]  [thumbsup]  [thumbsup]

• Praise 2

Finally, thanks mod!

• Praise 1

the most comfortable jap car seats i tried was Nissan.. haha surprisingly

Eh Nissan boast their seats are zero gravity leh... developed from some space programme or something... that's what I recall from their advertisement... but I agree lar... Nissan somehow the seats quite luxurious to the butt and back...

Turbocharged
(edited)

It's all about branding, snob appeal and perceived prestige.

You rebadge a Hungarian made Audi A3 1.0 ($107K) as a Hyundai Avante and price it at a 10% discount @ $96K and people would say it's not worth the money.

People perceive an Audi owner to be wealthy while a Hyundai owner is just another Joe on the street.

Edited by Vinceng

Gucci and LV if price is cheap nobody buys and they don't price like Lacoste or crocodile.

Same for Jeans, the super branded dun sell at Levis or Uniqlo price.

Yes, no such thing as pay less get more LOL....everywhere same!

So for ppl wanna buy Huyndai bcos price is lower, pls dun complain against Japanese brands!

Pay more and get less have, best is pay fair get fair!!

LOL...not gimmick la....can chose to buy this way also.....2022 election finish car have not left Korea hahahahahaha a.k.a.....car never came cos I willing to bid $20k coe when coe is at $28k and climbing fast!!!!

Hahaha....25% coe cat A quota cut!!!!

Gimmick! Cannot get coe cannot get car is no use.....year 2022 car still in korea hahahahahaha

I don't see any actual owners complaining about kimchi cars against sushi cars but rather just those who dont own a kimchi are trying to degrade them without even driving or owning one though.

I'm sure you dont own one either.

• Praise 1

(edited)

Precisely, they like what they paid for, a.k.a. Value for money!

Have that said, since "it's about equal quality and status", why Kimchi Cars don't price same as sushi sushi Toyota or Honda ?? AD don't want to make money??? LOLOLOLOLOL

On serious note is Hyundai and Kia price at $95K - 100K range I wonder what will be the result

dont even need to take kimchi as an example. furthermore, this "equality & status" argument can't be applied to honda/toyota/suzuki/mazda/kimchi unless you are referring to luxury sedan. b&b sedans will always be a b&b and i am not shy to admit i am a driving kimchi cause its value for money. why pay 20k more for a car within the same cat A segment and there is a reason why avante/elantra/cerato can be the top sellers as compared to altis/vios/city and even civic.

even borneo woke up their idea after realizing how their vios/altis were being outgunned by k3/elantra and now avante/cerato. 

mazda is trying to do exactly now by pricing the mazda 3 which is a b&b car in SG at the upper band and people are willing to pay a premium for it, why? cause the car is chio but will this craze last, i bet my last dollar that it won't and they might end up being the next borneo if they don't reduce the price. phv companies aint gonna buy a 100k mazda 3 and rent it out when they can buy a 75k avante to rent it out at the same price. i dare to say more than half of the mazda 3 running on the roads now are phv too and not owned by direct consumers. same for altis and vios. 

of course mazda 6 is a whole new ballgame and there is a reason why its one of the top selling sedan in sg cause there isn't much competitive luxury sedan at that kind of pricing.

Edited by ferrytales
  • Praise 1

dont even need to take kimchi as an example. furthermore, this "equality & status" argument can't be applied to honda/toyota/suzuki/mazda/kimchi unless you are referring to luxury sedan. b&b sedans will always be a b&b and i am not shy to admit i am a driving kimchi cause its value for money. why pay 20k more for a car within the same cat A segment and there is a reason why avante/elantra/cerato can be the top sellers as compared to altis/vios/city and even civic.

even borneo woke up their idea after realizing how their vios/altis were being outgunned by k3/elantra and now avante/cerato.

mazda is trying to do exactly now by pricing the mazda 3 which is a b&b car in SG at the upper band and people are willing to pay a premium for it, why? cause the car is chio but will this craze last, i bet my last dollar that it won't and they might end up being the next borneo if they don't reduce the price. phv companies aint gonna buy a 100k mazda 3 and rent it out when they can buy a 75k avante to rent it out at the same price. i dare to say more than half of the mazda 3 running on the roads now are phv too and not owned by direct consumers. same for altis and vios.

of course mazda 6 is a whole new ballgame and there is a reason why its one of the top selling sedan in sg cause there isn't much competitive luxury sedan at that kind of pricing.

Are you sure mazda 6 is a luxury sedan?

Supersonic

Precisely, they like what they paid for, a.k.a. Value for money!

Have that said, since "it's about equal quality and status", why Kimchi Cars don't price same as sushi sushi Toyota or Honda ?? AD don't want to make money??? LOLOLOLOLOL

On serious note is Hyundai and Kia price at $95K - 100K range I wonder what will be the result

Simi 95-100k? $180k for Sorento oso I bought

(edited)

mazda is trying to do exactly now by pricing the mazda 3 which is a b&b car in SG at the upper band and people are willing to pay a premium for it, why? cause the car is chio but will this craze last, i bet my last dollar that it won't and they might end up being the next borneo if they don't reduce the price. phv companies aint gonna buy a 100k mazda 3 and rent it out when they can buy a 75k avante to rent it out at the same price. i dare to say more than half of the mazda 3 running on the roads now are phv too and not owned by direct consumers. same for altis and vios.

of course mazda 6 is a whole new ballgame and there is a reason why its one of the top selling sedan in sg cause there isn't much competitive luxury sedan at that kind of pricing.

Mazda is not a luxury brand. Strange that they classify the 6 as a luxury sedan

Edited by RogerNg_185295

Turbocharged
(edited)

Congratulations to brothers who secuted Coe for $70,999 Hyundai Avante S.

Only one buyer secured COE at $70,999 for Avante S.

Komoco stopped its authorised distributor, GS Automobiles from taking on further new orders at $70,999 for the Avante S when it learnt about it.

Edited by Vinceng

Supersonic

Congratulations to brothers who secuted Coe for $70,999 Hyundai Avante S.

Secure coe for $71k avante S? Such a good deal siah! Think lowest price so far. Even when coe was $25k also dont have such a low price?   :o

↡ Advertisement