• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
129 replies to this topic | 886 praises

Posted 28 January 2019 - 05:46 PM

Raubern
  • Raubern
    5th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

SINGAPORE: The HIV-positive status of 14,200 people – and confidential information such as their identification numbers and contact details – has been leaked online, the Ministry of Health (MOH) said on Monday (Jan 28).

The records were those of 5,400 Singaporeans diagnosed with HIV up to January 2013 and 8,800 foreigners, including work and visit pass applicants and holders, diagnosed with HIV up to December 2011. 

The leaked information included their names, identification numbers, phone numbers, addresses, HIV test results and medical information. The details of another 2,400 of their contacts – identified through contact tracing – up to May 2007 were also leaked, MOH said in a press release.

The HIV Registry contains information on individuals diagnosed with HIV, a notifiable disease under the Infectious Diseases Act. The ministry said it uses the registry to monitor the HIV infection situation, conduct contact tracing and assess disease prevention and management measures.

The information is in the possession of an “unauthorised person” – Mikhy K Farrera Brochez, a US citizen in Singapore. Brochez was deported from Singapore in April 2018, after he was convicted of fraud and drug-related offences and sentenced to 28 months’ jail.

“While access to the confidential information has been disabled, it is still in the possession of the unauthorised person, and could still be publicly disclosed in the future,” MOH said. “We are working with relevant parties to scan the Internet for signs of further disclosure of the information.

“We are sorry for the anxiety and distress caused by this incident. Our priority is the well-being of the affected individuals,” the ministry added.

“We appeal to members of the public to notify MOH immediately should they come across information related to this incident, and not further share it.”

Tianmo and Atrecord praised this

Posted 28 January 2019 - 05:53 PM

Staff69
  • Staff69
    2Fast2Furious
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Page 1

Still virgin and proud of it 🤣🤣🤣🤣
your social circles aren't wide enough if you think i am rich

Don't worry if plan A fails, there are 25 more letters in the alphabet.

Never let your friends get lonely... 🧐keep disturbing them.

Posted 28 January 2019 - 05:54 PM

Mockngbrd
  • Mockngbrd
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

This is dua dai ji 

Garage36.com

Posted 28 January 2019 - 05:58 PM

RadX
  • Premium member
    RadX

Std SOP kick in

1) minister say sorry.
2) convenes COI
3) COI says XXX at fault
4) govt blames that guy n says Resolve the problem liao
5) case close move on
Until next cockip
Mahjong74, Volvobrick, Davidtch, SiLangKia, RH1667, Count-Bracula, Atrecord and 4 other members praised this
RESPECT is only for the DEAD!
CirclesLife Code: RADX89

Posted 28 January 2019 - 06:04 PM

Lotr
  • Premium member
    Lotr
    6th Gear
    Author Image

So where's the list? Heheheh

Posted 28 January 2019 - 06:07 PM

Kxbc
  • Kxbc
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Page 1

Still virgin and proud of it ð¤£ð¤£ð¤£ð¤£

Shu Qi would be happy like duck.

😂
Staff69 praised this

Posted 28 January 2019 - 06:07 PM

Theoldjaffa
  • Premium member
    Theoldjaffa
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Page 1 ✌️
Staff69 and SiLangKia praised this
--------------------------------------------
Common sense is not a gift, it's a punishment. Because you have to deal with those who don't have it.

Posted 28 January 2019 - 06:08 PM

Kusje
  • Kusje
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

So where's the list? Heheheh

try googling your own name

Mercury1, SiLangKia and F355 praised this
That is all.

Posted 28 January 2019 - 06:22 PM

Lotr
  • Premium member
    Lotr
    6th Gear
    Author Image

try googling your own name

Actually I cannot find much info about myself on Google cos I don't have any social media account except a dormant FB.

But enough about me.

While I am at it, can help you to check yours at the same time, want or not?

Posted 28 January 2019 - 06:32 PM

Weez911
  • Premium member
    Weez911
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Leak is one thing, the other surprise find is our govt let in 8,800 FT with HIV. There are significantly more HIV-positive FT than Singaporeans (5,400). There could well be more because the cut-off for FT was 2011, while Singaporean was 2013.

Goodness me.

Edited by Weez911, 28 January 2019 - 06:34 PM.

Posted 28 January 2019 - 06:32 PM

Theoldjaffa
  • Premium member
    Theoldjaffa
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

I'm SOP kick in

1) minister say sorry.
2) convenes COI
3) COI says XXX at fault
4) govt blames that guy n says Resolve the problem liao
5) case close move on
Until next cockip

Sorry cum riaoz :grin:

2CD731D0-6D40-4684-81AF-D9104FF5587D.jpeg

Pic credit from one of my brudders in chat group
--------------------------------------------
Common sense is not a gift, it's a punishment. Because you have to deal with those who don't have it.

Posted 28 January 2019 - 06:36 PM

Sosaria
  • Sosaria
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

This Brochez fellow is the same one who hid his own HIV positive status to work in SG, by submitting his doctor boyfriend's blood sample.

How did he ever get hold of all the data?

https://www.straitst...-test-jailed-28

The boyfriend was also convicted.

https://www.straitst...itive-boyfriend

Posted 28 January 2019 - 06:40 PM

Lala81
  • Lala81
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Leak is one thing, the other surprise find is our govt let in 8,800 FT with HIV. There are significantly more HIV-positive FT than Singaporeans (5,400). There could well be more because the cut-off for FT was 2011, while Singaporean was 2013.

Goodness me.

i think not let in. just diagnosed while in singapore or trying to apply, so that they wont be allowed back in.

Mustank praised this

Posted 28 January 2019 - 06:40 PM

Tonyng
  • Tonyng
    5th Gear
    Author Image

Need to fix problem first.

I prefer Prince Salman way over Kim. But am good with either. No recourse otherwise.

Posted 28 January 2019 - 06:45 PM

Enye
  • Enye
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

great... another mistake to make people forget the on going one

well done!

😅
Atrecord praised this

Posted 28 January 2019 - 06:53 PM

Thaiyotakamli
  • Premium member
    Thaiyotakamli
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Goodness me.

I think 8800 data is recorded in their system so that they dont let these FT go in sg again.

I believe every foreign worker or FT in sg have to be HIV negative
Dont get confused between my personality & my attitude...

My personality is who I am...

My attitude depends on who you are...

Posted 28 January 2019 - 06:55 PM

Weez911
  • Premium member
    Weez911
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

i think not let in. just diagnosed while in singapore or trying to apply, so that they wont be allowed back in.

I read "work pass.. and..holders", ie they are already working here. They are spaced far apart but I saw them. ;)

Edited by Weez911, 28 January 2019 - 06:56 PM.

Posted 28 January 2019 - 07:10 PM

Roadrunner2029
  • Roadrunner2029
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Sorry cum riaoz :grin:

2CD731D0-6D40-4684-81AF-D9104FF5587D.jpeg

Pic credit from one of my brudders in chat group

Follow SOP won't go wrong.

Posted 28 January 2019 - 07:13 PM

Lala81
  • Lala81
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

I read "work pass.. and..holders", ie they are already working here. They are spaced far apart but I saw them. ;)

I think govt stance on HIV is quite clear. If u have hiv, u cant step into the borders.

If u get diagnosed here in SG, you will be deported.

Could there be a few golden unicorns? Yes possible. But almost impossible to be 8800.

RH1667 praised this

Posted 28 January 2019 - 07:19 PM

Weez911
  • Premium member
    Weez911
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

I think govt stance on HIV is quite clear. If u have hiv, u cant step into the borders.

If u get diagnosed here in SG, you will be deported.

Could there be a few golden unicorns? Yes possible. But almost impossible to be 8800.

The information we need, and we have to thus ask - how long have these 8,800 been auto-roaming before their diagnosis, and how many of them are still here despite their HIV status.

Also, how many have they infected here.

Back to Healthcare & Wellness  ·  Non-Car Related Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

Tags: personal, info, hiv, hiv-positive and 4 more...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users