Personal info and HIV-positive status of 14200 people leaked

Raubern

Quite a damming revelation

Revelation or confabulation?

I read his FB post before it was taken down for violating community standards.

I am personally acquainted with a couple of the doctors allegedly involved including the MOH director and the ID physician. (I won't mention their names here). The latter is someone I would consider to be an honourable person. He has sacrificed a *lot* personally for the sake of patient care.

I do not believe the allegations made by this American conman where they target my friends and colleagues.

He has already been shown to be a fraudster. About his qualifications, for example. It would've been the easiest thing in the world for him to refute allegations of that nature since he could just have produced legitimate documentation. That would've been incontrovertible. The fact is - he very likely *is* a pathological liar, as has been alleged. And probably a psychopath as @Lala81 surmised.

I'm not saying our government is blameless here, but don't fall for this American conman's yarn. He truly is poison personified.

Edited by Turboflat4
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 5

I am personally acquainted with a couple of the doctors allegedly involved including the MOH director and the ID physician. (I won't mention their names here). The latter is someone I would consider to be an honourable person. He has sacrificed a *lot* personally for the sake of patient care.

I do not believe the allegations made by this American conman where they target my friends and colleagues.

He has already been shown to be a fraudster. About his qualifications, for example. It would've been the easiest thing in the world for him to refute allegations of that nature since he could just have produced legitimate documentation. That would've been incontrovertible. The fact is - he very likely *is* a pathological liar, as has been alleged. And probably a psychopath as @Lala81 surmised.

I'm not saying our government is blameless here, but don't fall for this American conman's yarn. He truly is poison personified.

Hahhaha yah lah... if he can lie abt his creds, there’s no stopping

I know the folks at MOH too and this post is more to throw a red herring in the works

My o my gripe is al the other cases, i.e. hepatitis, and other screw ups, I can only sigh

And as such when one reads this with all those antecedent cases, you can only wonder

• Praise 1

Dr Leong gave a very good cme talk for us. One of the best cme I've attended.

If I needed an ID opinion, I would send to him. My colleague also sent his own relatives to Dr Leong.

The letter supporting his claim that he got HIV recently is also very weak.

You can only say he's having latent/dormant HIV with no affect on the cell count. Nowadays if you take retrovirals, u can be on this phase for even decades if you're lucky.

You can't tell when someone contracted HIV. It can only be determined by when the HIV antibody turns positive on serial blood testing. And the fact that he needed to fake it in 2008 (LTS went to such great lengths just to do this) to stay in singapore....

And he will say well, there's no record of retroviral prescription here in SG. Every HIV sufferer and doctor in singapore (and even lay public) knows that almost everyone gets their retrovirals from Thailand or other countries.

Edited by Lala81
  • Praise 1

Although AngMo mostly DuaKee but soft one :slow:

Good to see but not nice to eat :evilish:

May I ask how you know sir?

Esp the eating part...hmmmm

Edited by Fcw75

The letter supporting his claim that he got HIV recently is also very weak.

You can only say he's having latent/dormant HIV with no affect on the cell count. Nowadays if you take retrovirals, u can be on this phase for even decades if you're lucky.

You can't tell when someone contracted HIV. It can only be determined by when the HIV antibody turns positive on serial blood testing. And the fact that he needed to fake it in 2008 (LTS went to such great lengths just to do this) to stay in singapore....

And he will say well, there's no record of retroviral prescription here in SG. Every HIV sufferer and doctor in singapore (and even lay public) knows that almost everyone gets their retrovirals from Thailand or other countries.

Why do people get their meds from thailand? much cheaper?

Dr Leong gave a very good cme talk for us. One of the best cme I've attended.

If I needed an ID opinion, I would send to him. My colleague also sent his own relatives to Dr Leong.

I didn't want to propagate his identity here, but yes, Hoe Nam is a good friend. And a good physician.

Hahhaha yah lah... if he can lie abt his creds, there’s no stopping

I know the folks at MOH too and this post is more to throw a red herring in the works

My o my gripe is al the other cases, i.e. hepatitis, and other screw ups, I can only sigh

And as such when one reads this with all those antecedent cases, you can only wonder

No doubt our gahmen has screwed up badly in many instances. And no doubt, they have been less than forthcoming about their failures.

All I'm saying is don't fall for this psychopathic fraudster hook, line and sinker, based on our inherent skepticism of gahmen competence/transparency.

• Praise 1

With the CNA article on his statement, i think not much point.

I didn't want to propagate his identity here, but yes, Hoe Nam is a good friend. And a good physician.

There were a lot of names quoted by him in that FB post. If these serious allegations were libellous, I hope those individuals involved sue him at the American courts to clear their names as well as the institutions' they represent.

I don't like his face too, but I trust the American judges to make a good judgement. He has a right to speak up and be judged like anyone else.

Simply calling him a liar is not good enough for me personally.

Edited by Weez911
  • Praise 2

Moving the blame onto this MFB is incorrect.

Sensitive data such as patient list should not be without checks. Just because for example, Dr LHN is a stand up guy does not mean his figurative iloilo cannot steal from him?

The decision to be free and easy because stand up guys and girls are all around shows a lack of 居安思危 by the 'air boss'.

Which the air boss see big trouble in little china building and running for the hills and pointing like Saturday Night Fever.

Do a MBS on this MFB. The iloilo twerp.

And please be accepting of gays closet or otherwise.

Otherwise HE would not have to go foreigner who knows nobody.

Radx, Vratenza, Lala81, Turbo and others....what do you think about whatsapp and photography? Its happening right now.

Edited by Datsun366

Must fly into thailand to buy?

Or some fellows here doing import?

I don’t know about medication for HIV.

Only read from somewhere but I am sure there are people going there and bringing in.

wah ... so happening ar ... 

Fake lah ... this guy has problem telling the truth since long ago.

He was attacked by other inmates??? Saw his mugshot when arrested by police in the USA over unrelated issue. This dude is 6-foot+ big build fellow. Not some scrawny effeminate dude.