• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
27 replies to this topic | 126 praises

Posted 28 January 2019 - 07:43 PM

chryst
  • Premium member
    chryst
    2Fast2Furious
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

He has nothing on him but he jin heypi sia.

friday is my second favourite f word.

Posted 28 January 2019 - 07:49 PM

SiLangKia
  • Premium member
    SiLangKia
    2Fast2Furious
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

HAHAHAHAHHAHAH

Staff69, Jamesc, Angcheek and Inlinefour praised this

Posted 28 January 2019 - 07:54 PM

Davidtch
  • Premium member
    Davidtch
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Got siao cho bu or not?
Tianmo and Inlinefour praised this

Posted 28 January 2019 - 08:09 PM

Ct3833
  • Ct3833
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Got siao cho bu or not?

Mental health hospital have, they need volunteer to give patients TLC some more.

Posted 28 January 2019 - 08:15 PM

Inlinefour
  • Premium member
    Inlinefour
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

He just finished his TuiNa but forgot his towels lah 🤣🤣🤣

Got siao cho bu or not?

Long time ago in front of Planet Hollywood 1 chio bu stark naked
Make Love Not War

Posted 28 January 2019 - 08:18 PM

Turboflat4
  • Premium member
    Turboflat4
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Don't underestimate naked siao lang. Sekali like this:

:D
SiLangKia praised this

Posted 28 January 2019 - 08:44 PM

2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Omg!  [dizzy]

When you arise in the morning think of what a precious privilege it is to be alive, to breathe, to think, to enjoy, to love.

Posted 28 January 2019 - 09:20 PM

Wildfaye29
  • Wildfaye29
    5th Gear
    Author Image

cannot see liao

what happen

Posted 28 January 2019 - 09:48 PM

chryst
  • Premium member
    chryst
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

cannot see liao

what happen

This version has been cropped.

https://www.facebook...99334874102603/

Posted 29 January 2019 - 07:14 AM

Ysc3
  • Premium member
    Ysc3
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

he happy or you happy ??  :ninja:  :XD:

Posted 29 January 2019 - 07:33 AM

chryst
  • Premium member
    chryst
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

he happy or you happy ?? :ninja: :XD:

Of course not me. he falls.... short of my expectations 🤐

Edited by chryst, 29 January 2019 - 07:35 AM.

Posted 29 January 2019 - 08:40 AM

DACH
  • DACH
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Don't underestimate naked siao lang. Sekali like this:

:D

Now Terminator go Asian... 😂
Dream car: Lamborghini Murcielago 6.2

Posted 29 January 2019 - 08:47 AM

Mustank
  • Mustank
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Heng video not working [crazy]

Posted 29 January 2019 - 08:54 AM

Kopites
  • Kopites
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Video working fine. Thanks sis.

Nothing funny at all instead is kind of sad to see a person in such a mental state. His family members would be even more hurting..

My cents.

Heng video not working [crazy]

Cropped no worry..
chryst and Tianmo praised this

Posted 29 January 2019 - 08:57 AM

2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Of course not me. he falls.... short of my expectations 🤐

What expectation you expecting?

Edited by 13177, 29 January 2019 - 08:58 AM.

When you arise in the morning think of what a precious privilege it is to be alive, to breathe, to think, to enjoy, to love.

Posted 29 January 2019 - 08:59 AM

Enye
  • Enye
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

i think this post is a trap....

to lure out those in the closet esp if you watched the video...say first i didn’t

😂
Mustank and Blueray praised this

Posted 29 January 2019 - 09:08 AM

chryst
  • Premium member
    chryst
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

What expectation you expecting?

Sanity.

i think this post is a trap....

to lure out those in the closet esp if you watched the video...say first i didnât

ð

Wah bingo. I wanted to see who will praise the post.

Tianmo praised it...,

😱

Posted 29 January 2019 - 09:12 AM

BanCoe
  • BanCoe
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Bicentennial celebrations in Macpherson

Posted 29 January 2019 - 09:15 AM

Ct3833
  • Ct3833
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Of course not me. he falls.... short of my expectations ð¤

Short ....?

Of course not me. he falls.... short of my expectations ð¤

Short ....?

Posted 29 January 2019 - 10:03 AM

Tianmo
  • Premium member
    Tianmo
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Sanity.
Wah bingo. I wanted to see who will praise the post.

Tianmo praised it...,

😱

I see you, I so heypi until just praise blindly mah, beedeo no work also I no hiew... [inlove]  :wub:  [laugh]

Ash2017 and SiLangKia praised this
芸芸人海,罪孽深重,神佛不渡,唯我魔渡

with the spirit of the MCF tiko club..............We are................ TIKO RANGERS!!!

Back to Lite & EZ  ·  Non-Car Related Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

Tags: nsfw, crazy, macpherson, another and 3 more...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users