27 replies to this topic | 126 praises

Posted 28 January 2019 - 07:43 PM

chryst
    chryst

He has nothing on him but he jin heypi sia.

friday is my second favourite f word.

Posted 28 January 2019 - 07:49 PM

SiLangKia
    SiLangKia

HAHAHAHAHHAHAH

Staff69, Jamesc, Angcheek and Inlinefour praised this

Posted 28 January 2019 - 07:54 PM

Davidtch
    Davidtch

Got siao cho bu or not?
Tianmo and Inlinefour praised this

Posted 28 January 2019 - 08:09 PM

Ct3833
  • Ct3833

Got siao cho bu or not?

Mental health hospital have, they need volunteer to give patients TLC some more.

Posted 28 January 2019 - 08:15 PM

Inlinefour
    Inlinefour

He just finished his TuiNa but forgot his towels lah 🤣🤣🤣

Got siao cho bu or not?

Long time ago in front of Planet Hollywood 1 chio bu stark naked
Make Love Not War

Posted 28 January 2019 - 08:18 PM

Turboflat4
    Turboflat4

Don't underestimate naked siao lang. Sekali like this:

SiLangKia praised this

Posted 28 January 2019 - 08:44 PM

Omg!  [dizzy]

When you arise in the morning think of what a precious privilege it is to be alive, to breathe, to think, to enjoy, to love.

Posted 28 January 2019 - 09:20 PM

Wildfaye29
  • Wildfaye29

cannot see liao

what happen

Posted 28 January 2019 - 09:48 PM

chryst
    chryst

cannot see liao

what happen

This version has been cropped.

https://www.facebook...99334874102603/

Posted 29 January 2019 - 07:14 AM

Ysc3
    Ysc3

he happy or you happy ??  :ninja:  :XD:

Posted 29 January 2019 - 07:33 AM

chryst
    chryst

he happy or you happy ?? :ninja: :XD:

Of course not me. he falls.... short of my expectations 🤐

Edited by chryst, 29 January 2019 - 07:35 AM.

Posted 29 January 2019 - 08:40 AM

DACH
  • DACH

Don't underestimate naked siao lang. Sekali like this:

Now Terminator go Asian... 😂
Dream car: Lamborghini Murcielago 6.2

Posted 29 January 2019 - 08:47 AM

Mustank
  • Mustank

Heng video not working [crazy]

Posted 29 January 2019 - 08:54 AM

Kopites
  • Kopites

Video working fine. Thanks sis.

Nothing funny at all instead is kind of sad to see a person in such a mental state. His family members would be even more hurting..

My cents.

Heng video not working [crazy]

Cropped no worry..
chryst and Tianmo praised this

Posted 29 January 2019 - 08:57 AM

Of course not me. he falls.... short of my expectations 🤐

What expectation you expecting?

Edited by 13177, 29 January 2019 - 08:58 AM.

When you arise in the morning think of what a precious privilege it is to be alive, to breathe, to think, to enjoy, to love.

Posted 29 January 2019 - 08:59 AM

Enye
  • Enye

i think this post is a trap....

to lure out those in the closet esp if you watched the video...say first i didn’t

😂
Mustank and Blueray praised this

Posted 29 January 2019 - 09:08 AM

chryst
    chryst

What expectation you expecting?

Sanity.

i think this post is a trap....

to lure out those in the closet esp if you watched the video...say first i didnât

ð

Wah bingo. I wanted to see who will praise the post.

Tianmo praised it...,

😱

Posted 29 January 2019 - 09:12 AM

BanCoe
  • BanCoe

Bicentennial celebrations in Macpherson

Posted 29 January 2019 - 09:15 AM

Ct3833
  • Ct3833

Of course not me. he falls.... short of my expectations ð¤

Short ....?

Of course not me. he falls.... short of my expectations ð¤

Short ....?

Posted 29 January 2019 - 10:03 AM

Tianmo
    Tianmo

Sanity.
Wah bingo. I wanted to see who will praise the post.

Tianmo praised it...,

😱

I see you, I so heypi until just praise blindly mah, beedeo no work also I no hiew... [inlove]  :wub:  [laugh]

Ash2017 and SiLangKia praised this
芸芸人海,罪孽深重,神佛不渡,唯我魔渡

with the spirit of the MCF tiko club..............We are................ TIKO RANGERS!!!

Back to Lite & EZ  ·  Non-Car Related Top Reply to this topic

Tags: nsfw, crazy, macpherson, another and 3 more...