• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
99 replies to this topic | 358 praises

Posted 28 January 2019 - 09:24 PM

Tianmo
  • Premium member
    Tianmo
    2Fast2Furious
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Now I have a problem, any bros any advise? 

We have been having steamboat for as far as I can remember, and then because of an early steamboat dinner this year, the family just requested no more steamboat this year. 

I know reunion dinner usually need to book early, by now I think no chance of getting a booking liao.  But anyone got any idea where can tabao  zhichar kind of food for CNY eve ah?  If possible west side will be fantastic, otherwise mayb eat Maggi mee liao..  [:p]  [laugh]  [laugh]

therock, Atrecord, Hoseyboh, Ash2017 and car50 praised this
芸芸人海,罪孽深重,神佛不渡,唯我魔渡

with the spirit of the MCF tiko club..............We are................ TIKO RANGERS!!!

Posted 28 January 2019 - 09:32 PM

Freeder
  • Premium member
    Freeder
    2Fast2Furious
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Go Donki and Tabao the fresh Salmon Yu Sheng set and Take away goodies ...Go Orchard Central branch for more varieties..
Tio boh DACH.. 🙏🏻🙃
Davidtch and Angcheek praised this
I'm always learning how to drive...

Posted 28 January 2019 - 09:41 PM

RH1667
  • Premium member
    RH1667
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Order peng cai , If not enough, get one chicken and one duck, add Maggie me, should be not bad Liao .
Weez911, Tianmo, Atrecord and car50 praised this

Posted 28 January 2019 - 09:46 PM

DACH
  • DACH
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Go Donki and Tabao the fresh Salmon Yu Sheng set and Take away goodies ...Go Orchard Central branch for more varieties..
Tio boh DACH.. ðð»ð

For you, go buy some cai peng to eat as peng cai.
Ash2017 and Fcw75 praised this
Dream car: Lamborghini Murcielago 6.2

Posted 28 January 2019 - 09:47 PM

Enye
  • Enye
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

瑜哥哥, just grabfood lah

😂
Tianmo praised this

Posted 28 January 2019 - 10:09 PM

Jman888
  • Jman888

I have a few catering brochures in my mailbox, check yours.

rps20190128_220829.jpg
Tianmo and car50 praised this
骑白马的不一定是王 ,可能是唐僧;带翅膀的也不一定是天使,有时候是鸟人。

Posted 28 January 2019 - 10:24 PM

Freeder
  • Premium member
    Freeder
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

For you, go buy some cai peng to eat as peng cai.

Thanks for the suggestion..
I will take note of it seriously..
So which CP stall would u recommend since u are the connoisseur of CP..
Waiting in anticipation for your recommendations..
Angcheek and Uncle2 praised this
I'm always learning how to drive...

Posted 28 January 2019 - 10:44 PM

chryst
  • Premium member
    chryst
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

We have been having steamboat for as far as I can remember, and then because of an early steamboat dinner this year, the family just requested no more steamboat this year.

I know reunion dinner usually need to book early, by now I think no chance of getting a booking liao. But anyone got any idea where can tabao zhichar kind of food for CNY eve ah? If possible west side will be fantastic, otherwise mayb eat Maggi mee liao.. [:p] [laugh] [laugh]

Told you I very simple de mah... have you around we sit at East Coast park eat McDonald’s French fries I also will be happy de 😊

On a serious note, check Foodline. Still got some chance.
Tianmo and Ash2017 praised this
friday is my second favourite f word.

Posted 28 January 2019 - 10:50 PM

Hyperx8
  • Premium member
    Hyperx8
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

Grab food got deliver ?

Posted 28 January 2019 - 10:52 PM

Atrecord
  • Premium member
    Atrecord
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Order peng cai , If not enough, get one chicken and one duck, add Maggie me, should be not bad Liao .

Peng Cai is a good idea.

But I think those on sale, are a rip-off. Very presentable and nice as gift, but i feel like not really worth the ~$120-160 leh.

What we will do is to buy soup base (like steamboat), then wife and my mum will go buy all the ingredients like prawns, meat balls, scallops, etc. etc. and also open a can of abalone (those small ones), and then do our own Peng Cai to eat.

Tianmo and car50 praised this

Posted 28 January 2019 - 11:27 PM

DACH
  • DACH
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Thanks for the suggestion..
I will take note of it seriously..
So which CP stall would u recommend since u are the connoisseur of CP..
Waiting in anticipation for your recommendations..

No need so much trouble.

Just go to the one nearest to your house.

Cai peng is chin chye one.

Dream car: Lamborghini Murcielago 6.2

Posted 29 January 2019 - 08:05 AM

Cypress
  • Premium member
    Cypress
    4th Gear
    Author Image

I know reunion dinner usually need to book early, by now I think no chance of getting a booking liao.  But anyone got any idea where can tabao  zhichar kind of food for CNY eve ah?  If possible west side will be fantastic, otherwise mayb eat Maggi mee liao..  [:p]  [laugh]  [laugh]

Try Dian Xiao Er at Jurong Point, they have CNY Eve takeaway packages.  I think still can order.

Tianmo praised this

Posted 29 January 2019 - 08:38 AM

Hoseyboh
  • Hoseyboh
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

I know reunion dinner usually need to book early, by now I think no chance of getting a booking liao. But anyone got any idea where can tabao zhichar kind of food for CNY eve ah? If possible west side will be fantastic, otherwise mayb eat Maggi mee liao.. [:p] [laugh] [laugh]

Can try Neo Garden bro. Beri near your place de....
Tianmo praised this

Posted 29 January 2019 - 08:52 AM

Beregond
  • Beregond
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

i try it once only.

and only once.

very disappointed.

(same reason they dun want steam boat any more. preparation and clean up very troubsome..)

i think we cannot expect the same quality of food compare to normal days....

Tianmo praised this

Posted 29 January 2019 - 10:12 AM

Tianmo
  • Premium member
    Tianmo
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Told you I very simple de mah... have you around we sit at East Coast park eat McDonald’s French fries I also will be happy de 😊

On a serious note, check Foodline. Still got some chance.

yah, that one is I feed you, you feed me, share 1 french fries each bite from one tip meet in the middle, and transform into another type of french something, follow by using french something somewhere. You happy, I more happy million times....  ^_^  [:p]

Thanks darling, will try foodline later, happy happy liao still need to eat hor... [laugh]  [laugh]

芸芸人海,罪孽深重,神佛不渡,唯我魔渡

with the spirit of the MCF tiko club..............We are................ TIKO RANGERS!!!

Posted 29 January 2019 - 10:14 AM

Tianmo
  • Premium member
    Tianmo
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Try Dian Xiao Er at Jurong Point, they have CNY Eve takeaway packages.  I think still can order.

Thanks belly much sis! [thumbsup]

I checked liao, they only have standard package, max the 4-in-1 package, not enough food for us. Only 4 dishes.  [:/]

芸芸人海,罪孽深重,神佛不渡,唯我魔渡

Posted 29 January 2019 - 10:15 AM

Tianmo
  • Premium member
    Tianmo
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Can try Neo Garden bro. Beri near your place de....

oh yah, never think of it, Neo Garden is now at enterprise road I think, if have, worst case I go collect.  [thumbsup]  [thumbsup]  [laugh]

芸芸人海,罪孽深重,神佛不渡,唯我魔渡

Posted 29 January 2019 - 10:18 AM

Tianmo
  • Premium member
    Tianmo
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

i try it once only.

and only once.

very disappointed.

(same reason they dun want steam boat any more. preparation and clean up very troubsome..)

i think we cannot expect the same quality of food compare to normal days....

I think this kind of occasion, expectation of food can keep in the safe box until after CNY liao lor.  Mostly mass production standard package only. Can get happy liao lah... [laugh]  [laugh]  [laugh]

芸芸人海,罪孽深重,神佛不渡,唯我魔渡

Posted 29 January 2019 - 10:20 AM

Nlatio
  • Premium member
    Nlatio
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Try something special lar Bro.... Indian/Muslim food.... sure open.... you and your lovely can have Bra-yani for supper..... 

Tianmo praised this
________________________________________________________________________________
________
PSN ID: Nlatio

Posted 29 January 2019 - 10:21 AM

Beregond
  • Beregond
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

I think this kind of occasion, expectation of food can keep in the safe box until after CNY liao lor.  Mostly mass production standard package only. Can get happy liao lah... [laugh]  [laugh]  [laugh]

if u 100% dun want do any cooking then bo pian.

now i go to my favourite chicken rice store. 

order chicken, roast duck, char sui ,roast meat.

then my mum wipe up some simple dish fish, open some abalone, thats it.

still some cooking , but much simpler then steamboat.

Nlatio praised this

Back to Lite & EZ  ·  Non-Car Related Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

Tags: reunion, dinner, tabao

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users