Reunion dinner tabao

Tianmo

Try something special lar Bro.... Indian/Muslim food.... sure open.... you and your lovely can have Bra-yani for supper..... 

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

I think this kind of occasion, expectation of food can keep in the safe box until after CNY liao lor.  Mostly mass production standard package only. Can get happy liao lah... [laugh]  [laugh]  [laugh]

if u 100% dun want do any cooking then bo pian.

now i go to my favourite chicken rice store. 

order chicken, roast duck, char sui ,roast meat.

then my mum wipe up some simple dish fish, open some abalone, thats it.

still some cooking , but much simpler then steamboat.

• Praise 1

Try something special lar Bro.... Indian/Muslim food.... sure open.... you and your lovely can have Bra-yani for supper..... 

this type special special one can only can do it with my darling @chryst.. :wub:  [:p]  [laugh]  [laugh]

• Praise 1

But my side most of the food stalls close after lunch, by 1pm all stalls washing liao.  if buy too early, by the time want to eat mayb spoil liao.

Yah, dont want to cook, just eat and forget.  [laugh]  [laugh]  [laugh]

Agree.... simple yet still a good feast....

Pre-order now then eve afternoon go collect before they close for CNY.

After that, get some vege..... put everything into pot and make vege pot, together with Roast Duck, Roast Chicken, Roast Meat, Roast Beef, Char Siew, suckling pig etc.... down with beer...... heaven.... yummy!!!

After dinner, can go for CCA supper for digestion [gorgeous] ..... hey sio hey sio...  [:p]

Next CNY reunion add 1 more seat...  [laugh]

Edited by Nlatio
  • Praise 2

Eat steamboat better lor. Most place cannot cope with fewer staff and higher order, they will either precook keep in freezer or outsource to central kitchen.

Even at home I will stock up seafood and freeze due to shortage or price hike during CNY.

yup .

prawns / fish  all that must stock up very long ahead

the price at  malaysia also super high during the last month..

• Praise 1

Eat steamboat better lor. Most place cannot cope with fewer staff and higher order, they will either precook keep in freezer or outsource to central kitchen.

Even at home I will stock up seafood and freeze due to shortage or price hike during CNY.

already have 2 full rounds of steamboat liao, one on Sat one on Sun. Last night had one small one with the balance from Sat, and still got some balance from Sun, wanted to clear tonight, the kids say mai lah, scare liao.  [laugh]  [laugh]  [laugh]

• Praise 1

@Tianmo, alternative to steambeat is BBQ. Buy those Korean style BBQ with smoke filter then grill away at home.

If not then make penchai at home, slow cook stew version of steamboat. [laugh] Also got ready made ones.

I go ask see BBQ they want or not...  [laugh]  [laugh]  [laugh]

Swee man bro!!!!

This one looks good!!!! :a-good::a-good::a-good:

tenor.gif?itemid=9499691

Have to let you know first the food is not super duper fantastic but got food is better than no food...haha.

Else can try Neo garden too bro.

Sure got companies want your money.

Good luck.

Have to let you know first the food is not super duper fantastic but got food is better than no food...haha.

Else can try Neo garden too bro.

Sure got companies want your money.

Good luck.

yah, this kind of occasion, cfm is mass production, got food is good liao, I dont mind as long as edible and dont screw up delivery can liao.  [laugh]

kumsiahamida many many bro!!!  :a-good:  :a-good:  :a-good:

• Praise 1

yah, this kind of occasion, cfm is mass production, got food is good liao, I dont mind as long as edible and dont screw up delivery can liao. [laugh]

kumsiahamida many many bro!!! :a-good::a-good::a-good:

No problem bro. Hope you and your family enjoy a good delivery reunion dinner regardless of where you order from.

The food is decent and delivery for the past couple of years no issue for me. However, I am staying at Eunos and their factory at Bedok North.

No problem bro. Hope you and your family enjoy a good delivery reunion dinner regardless of where you order from.

The food is decent and delivery for the past couple of years no issue for me. However, I am staying at Eunos and their factory at Bedok North.

Thanks man bro!

HUAT Ah!!!! 

huat+ah.jpg

better ones like soup restaurant, tung lok, crystal jade also have CNY set for delivery or self collect.

by now I think boh kangtao liao with these restaurants.

KNN, some even give 1hr 15min only  for dine in, total 4 turns per table that night.  :wacko:

↡ Advertisement