Reunion dinner tabao

Tianmo

I go industrial park the Indian shop buy $50 of Mutton lah, $50 of chicken masala lah :XD:

Which industrial park ah?

↡ Advertisement

Ok, finally manage to book a table liao, originally wanted to tabao, but then the chief woman said might as well go out eat, so go out eat lor. All happy I happy liao.  [:p] 

Thank you many many to all the contributions, you guys are simply the BEST!!!! :a-good:   :wub:  [laugh]

book where de?

• Praise 1

(edited)

book where de?

End up with a kopi tiam zhichar stall within walking distance to my place.  [:p]

KNN, near near one never think of, go look high and low... [laugh]  [laugh]  [laugh]

Edited by Tianmo

Traditionally, should have one of each ? Whole chicken, whole fish .. 有頭有尾,年年有餘 [laugh]

Then need to order from long john sliver liao, got chicken got fish...  [:p]  [laugh]  [laugh]

End up with a kopi tiam zhichar stall within walking distance to my place.  [:p]

KNN, near near one never think of, go look high and low... [laugh]  [laugh]  [laugh]

Best is to eat within walking distance from house la, no need to rush here rush there, also no need to worry find parking lot.

• Praise 1

Bro Tainmo,

U kickstart the ball rolling to page 5, we also start too follow where to eat out, then hor, U decided to eat nearby Kopi Tiam, KNN, we were snooked island -wide frenzy where to Ta-pow home.

Now we have settle one place in JE Ave 1 349  [laugh]  :scared:

• Praise 1

Bro Tainmo,

U kickstart the ball rolling to page 5, we also start too follow where to eat out, then hor, U decided to eat nearby Kopi Tiam, KNN, we were snooked island -wide frenzy where to Ta-pow home.

Now we have settle one place in JE Ave 1 349  [laugh]  :scared:

Hahahahahaha, paisay paisay.... [:p]

need to adjust to ground requirement lor... [laugh]

Enjoy your makan!!! :a-good:

• Praise 1

Last min decided to eat outside

Any recommendation for zichar with aircon or any chinese restaurant in west and south side? Prefer with less crowd, food must be nice and cheap

Am i being ridiculous? :D

Any recommendation for zichar with aircon or any chinese restaurant in west and south side? Prefer with less crowd, food must be nice and cheap

Hard to find less crowd on a cny eve at eatery la. Lol. Everywhere is crowded.
  • Praise 1

yeah quite ridiculous.

I was just talking to my sis/BIL yesterday. They ate here last weekend. They say not bad.

U can try your luck though i think unlikely to have vacancy.

https://westlake.com.sg/2019-cny-set-menu/

Edited by Lala81
  • Praise 1