Indian national says ripped flag image a piece of “art”

Sdf4786k

the smart people should just quit facebook and all social media.

they leave breadcrumbs for others to follow and attack you,

why exposed yourself for nothing ?

this is the reason I don't have instagram, Line, wechat or whatsoever.

Only started using whatsapp few years ago requested by my boss for project update. 

My facebook is as good as dead as my last updates is 3 or 4 years ago. 

Live simple, stay simple

Title is VP, very nice

But pay wise could be only $3k to $4k niah..... :slow:

How to stay in condo or landed property ... :secret-laugh:

actually AVP in DBS is like assistant manager to me. Pay range ard 4k to 7k

VP in DBS is similar to manager / senior manager ard 8k to 12k if I am not wrong

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2

Talk is cheap.

He say his body belongs to Singapore ? 

Go and volunteer in NS for 2 years lor...

Already know how to flip prata, flip here and then there.

No wonder govt want this kind of FT.  :XD:

Isn't a vp title very common in banks?

minimum entry staff are AVP which is very common.

like the army, after 2 years you become VP 

the real stuff are EVP.

easier for one to see what level of VP he is at. If got company parking lot, then high SES VP.

I heard a lot of negative things on DBS. They are privately owned or ah kong got share? Maybe time to shake a bit to remove those loose 'fixtures' sucking away profits.

• Praise 1

the real stuff are EVP.

easier for one to see what level of VP he is at. If got company parking lot, then high SES VP.

next time resume need to put VP (with parking space)

Most of them give Carpark allowance bah, there are a HOD in my previous firm that don't drive.

When I was working in uk the top level management would have a car and driver waiting for them, that one was impressive haha.

the real stuff are EVP.

In all fairness they have alot of unnecessary headcount doing alot of boh liao work, but most of these are uncle and aunty sinkies, keeping them employed is not a bad thing also  [laugh]

I heard a lot of negative things on DBS. They are privately owned or ah kong got share? Maybe time to shake a bit to remove those loose 'fixtures' sucking away profits.

I shareholder

In all fairness they have alot of unnecessary headcount doing alot of boh liao work, but most of these are uncle and aunty sinkies, keeping them employed is not a bad thing also [laugh]

Mqybe without them, cqnnot meet the quota for FT. Ask shareholder.

• Praise 1

Turbocharged

Most of them give Carpark allowance bah, there are a HOD in my previous firm that don't drive.

When I was working in uk the top level management would have a car and driver waiting for them, that one was impressive haha.

In all fairness they have alot of unnecessary headcount doing alot of boh liao work, but most of these are uncle and aunty sinkies, keeping them employed is not a bad thing also [laugh]

Uncle and auntie sinkie doing boliao work... Probably make up the quota so that they can hire more if their kampong kaki into SG to do high SES positions

Quoting famous word.. they help generate jobs for Singaporean wor..

Mqybe without them, cqnnot meet the quota for FT. Ask shareholder.

Didn't see your post earlier.. Think alike

Have encountered this before in other places.

Edited by Solar
  • Praise 4

Haha believe me those aunties & uncles are happy to do the bo liao work, clock in at 9.30 clock out at 18:00. 2 hour lunch break, tea break etc. Seems DBS also quite reluctant to do redundancies I think they fear an outroar from the locals.

DBS actually not too bad liao my friend that works there says most of them working in mbfc are locals/chinese, not sure about the CBP side. 

Uncle and auntie sinkie doing boliao work... Probably make up the quota so that they can hire more if their kampong kaki into SG to do high SES positions
Quoting famous word.. they help generate jobs for Singaporean wor..
Didn't see your post earlier.. Think alike
Have encountered this before in other places.

• Praise 2

DBS Holdings are majority owned and controlled by Temasek, with Ho Jinx at the helm. Edited by Weez911
  • Praise 3

DBS Holdings are majority owned and controlled by Temasek, with Ho Jinx at the helm.

Emperor generally don't have time to see all these. They do need little girl to tell them actually they are naked.
↡ Advertisement