Pandan Reservoir

Neutrino

monitor lizard.....okay lar....if go at night can see 3 sisters flying around. That wan will be cialat....

Edited by Mahjong74
↡ Advertisement

Quite good for one round of running there, 6km distance just nice. Air there not fresh? Think still ok la industrial nearby not say very heavy, but if you go on weekend evening, many ah neh at the track. Lol.

What 3 sisters?

pontianak lar.......last time i saw 1 at Teban Gardens.....the 3 is rather well known last time.

3 sisters?

Used to chit chat and drink with friends overnight at the pandan reservoir quite a few times

never see any 3 sisters leh

this one at sunset way?

they were rather well-known back in the 80s and 90s. I worked at Teban and had seen 1.....2 of my colleague saw 2 at 3am playing with the company flag. One of my bikers friend saw them while on a date there and quickly went back to his bike rode off.....that was in the 80s and 90s.....maybe the 3 shifted or kana caught by bomoh.
  • Praise 1

Monitor Lizard, there is a large one here at lower seletar. I always use my r/c boat to ka chiau it by going in circles around it. It always try to bite my boat.

post-2654-0-67310600-1548986879_thumb.jpg

• Praise 2

pontianak lar.......last time i saw 1 at Teban Gardens.....the 3 is rather well known last time.

Wa, pontianak at the reservior or at Teban Gardens?

• Praise 1

Yup.

Walk over AYE to Ayer Rajah food center than along West Coast Rd all the way to the reservoir.

wonder if walk along AYE instead of the food centre and then cut in at pandan will be shorter or not?

• Praise 1

they were rather well-known back in the 80s and 90s. I worked at Teban and had seen 1.....2 of my colleague saw 2 at 3am playing with the company flag. One of my bikers friend saw them while on a date there and quickly went back to his bike rode off.....that was in the 80s and 90s.....maybe the 3 shifted or kana caught by bomoh.

Thanks for the info.

Actually my overnight sessions with friends at pandan reservoir was during the 90s my younger days. 

From 1993 to around 2000. Ya maybe they shifted and I was lucky not to see anything. 

• Praise 1

wah...thot they like to hang ard banana trees?

• Praise 2

Thanks for the info.

Actually my overnight sessions with friends at pandan reservoir was during the 90s my younger days. 

From 1993 to around 2000. Ya maybe they shifted and I was lucky not to see anything. 

Confirmed they have shifted since no one seen them anymore after the 90s?!  [:p]

Wa, pontianak at the reservior or at Teban Gardens?

reservoir.....teban gardens is their happy hunting ground but some said a makcik living in Teban kept them, thats why they play around that area.....maybe makcik passed on liao...passed them to her children or other bomoh. Myth says that if can catch a pontianak and sink a nail at its head she will turn to a beautiful lady........got see any beautiful lady at reservoir or Teban anot?

Monitor Lizard, there is a large one here at lower seletar. I always use my r/c boat to ka chiau it by going in circles around it. It always try to bite my boat.

attachicon.gif20180901_081954.jpg

Have to say the 'monitor lizard' I saw at Pandan was much much bigger than the one in the photo.

• Praise 1

Been wanting to go there and nearby Sungei Pandan to look-see the small Orang Laut village on the riverbank. Anyone knows if the Yishun Dam Orang Seletar are still there?

Yes still there

Wa, pontianak at the reservior or at Teban Gardens?

last time the orang laut use to have a sea carnival at Pandan reservoir. They played a traditional games of small jungs (about 1/2 metre) meandering and racing against each other and at the end of the race the jung will go glide back to the owner.......no pilots or anybody on board! Dont know what they use........but the last carnival was held back in the 80s. I was very yping then and watching the video of the toy jung going back to its owner left me wondering......
  • Praise 1

Have to say the 'monitor lizard' I saw at Pandan was much much bigger than the one in the photo.

The monitor lizard at pandan reservoir is quite huge, saw a few times before. 

reservoir.....teban gardens is their happy hunting ground but some said a makcik living in Teban kept them, thats why they play around that area.....maybe makcik passed on liao...passed them to her children or other bomoh. Myth says that if can catch a pontianak and sink a nail at its head she will turn to a beautiful lady........got see any beautiful lady at reservoir or Teban anot?

The monitor lizard at pandan reservoir is quite huge, saw a few times before.

The old railway track should no longer there liao? And the banana trees also nog more there?

dont know bro.....long time since i been there. But the railway underpass under AYE are covered with bushes and twines........cant see the rest of the tracks.

Thanks for the info.

Perhaps they shifted to ECP Car Park F3. 

That car park can be particularly spooky too with a number of people having shared their experience of the presence of a 'sister' or 'sisters' when suddenly, they get a whiff of that unmistakable smell of sweet flowers passing by them. 

• Praise 2

dont know bro.....long time since i been there. But the railway underpass under AYE are covered with bushes and twines........cant see the rest of the tracks.

I believe the railway track there already covered with bushes and trees liao.

Perhaps they shifted to ECP Car Park F3. 

That car park can be particularly spooky too with a number of people having shared their experience of the presence of a 'sister' or 'sisters' when suddenly, they get a whiff of that unmistakable smell of sweet flowers passing by them. 

The sisters have moved to ECP ah?! Looks like they like places near to water?

↡ Advertisement