Pandan Reservoir

Neutrino

Those who want to catch a glimpse of the entire reservoir can park your car at block 408 open space car park, take a lift of block 408 to 11th floor which is the common corridor, you will be able to see the entire reservoir. The night view is also quite nice.

11th floor not say very high and yet can see the entire reservior?! Lol.
↡ Advertisement

11th floor not say very high and yet can see the entire reservior?! Lol.

Dont forget it is a small reservoir with less than 2km in diameter there about. There is no big trees blocking the view, so yes can have a good view of the reservior.

Dont forget it is a small reservoir with less than 2km in diameter there about. There is no big trees blocking the view, so yes can have a good view of the reservior.

I think this is the only reservior which have no trees along the track, which makes the whole view even clearly.

They were buddist/hindu polities and most malays including the chams converted to Islam as it was introduced by the traders and merchants. Even the khmer king suryavarman (is closely associated with the srivijayan king) hence the architecture of their temple is similar in architecture as to thise found on java and sumatera. The old malay kingdom is quite huge and is said was up to the isthmus of kra (kera-macaque) and into cambodia and vietnam. But thanks to the Portuguese this history and its records was lost. But they are finding records of malay civilisation and kingdom in old greek, chinese and indian archives and is trying to piece them together.

Looks like you like history v much . . . my history teacher don't share with us much on Cambodia, Vietnam nor Palembang prince, their temple has an distinctive touch of Thai & Cambodia heritage .

Looks like you like history v much . . . my history teacher don't share with us much on Cambodia, Vietnam nor Palembang prince, their temple has an distinctive touch of Thai & Cambodia heritage .

Not like but got attracted to other youtube links when i searched for Gunung Padang. Later googled the other temples and found list of ancient temples in Indonesia that were buried by earhquakes and volcano eruptions and forgotten over time but still they are finding more temple ruins that predates those in IndoChina save for 1 cham temple that is said to be from 200AD. Nowadays with google it is very much easier to find info on such that challenges the mainstream history that was written by the west. South East Asia is very much not what the west made it out to be........Sumatera was once the centre of Buddhism as told by a 6th century chinese monk.

PS. The monk's name was Yijing and he visited the srivijayan temple in 672AD and had described the temples and countries he had visited on the way to India.

Edited by Eviilusion

Those who want to catch a glimpse of the entire reservoir can park your car at block 408 open space car park, take a lift of block 408 to 11th floor which is the common corridor, you will be able to see the entire reservoir. The night view is also quite nice.

Last year or so that areas carpark all converted to Eps. No more coupon if you know what I mean.

Last year or so that areas carpark all converted to Eps. No more coupon if you know what I mean.

Edited by Ct3833
↡ Advertisement