Video of gay boys in SAF uniform engaging in oral sex

Raubern

then i share my experience, if any of u know this, u know this is the truth.

back in 1999/2000, after a mess drinking session, 2wo J. was caught sleeping on the same bed with his trainee, traces of semen found on the bed. officer said bye bye to his career and landed as a security guard.

anyway, after ord for more than 10 years, then i realised my csm was into men. his marriage was just a lie,

nbz.

ok bye

Turbocharged

So earlier, Some JC student gay couple got into a fiasco for posting a photo of both guys kissing each other. Now we got a gay couple in No.4 uniform blowing.

Dunno what agenda these folks are planning at but looks to me like a setback for the LGBT community. What were these guys thinking? Too emotionally gay to think rational?

Meanwhile. Other groups will be having a field day using these news as points to lobby their pro-family agenda.

Edited by Pocus

Back in the olden days, it was somewhat normal in the armies of ancient greece. They believed that their men would fight more fiercely to protect their partners, who were likely to be fighting at their side in the same unit, thus giving strength to the formation during battle. If I am not mistaken the tough-as-nails spartans were also into this kind of thing, and relations with women were just for the mundane part of producing offspring [laugh]

Thank God i wasnt born in ancient greece

Thought gays (302s) are specially herded off to a isolated community in NS to serve their time out without affecting the rest of the normal armed forces?

Try to taiji off the Aloy case huh...KNN pui pui pui

Most likely they created this gay thing to divert people attention on Aloy case. Or hope that this gay news can covered the aloy case.  <_<

then i share my experience, if any of u know this, u know this is the truth.

back in 1999/2000, after a mess drinking session, 2wo J. was caught sleeping on the same bed with his trainee, traces of semen found on the bed. officer said bye bye to his career and landed as a security guard.

anyway, after ord for more than 10 years, then i realised my csm was into men. his marriage was just a lie,

nbz.

ok bye

How you know your csm into men de? Nowadays quite scary, even a guy got married also not 100% means he is straight?  [sweatdrop]

you must use 歇后语

叶子楣跑步,

一波未平,一波又起

We are talking about 叶子楣 in other thread hor, indeed 波涛汹涌!

We are talking about 叶子楣 in other thread hor, indeed 波涛汹涌!

yah, i lurking around there quietly [laugh] ...

i actually prefer the other more leh... prettier than 叶子楣, and only bit smaller :XD:

How you know your csm into men de? Nowadays quite scary, even a guy got married also not 100% means he is straight? [sweatdrop]

We are talking about å¶å­æ¥£ in other thread hor, indeed æ³¢æ¶æ±¹æ¶!

During a random wedding banquet, the captain was so thrilled when he saw our can and confessed to some of us that our csm was his bf.

Subsequently when we instructors had some met up after ord, storeman, clerk etc etc all shared what they knew, bit and pieces pictured the whole truth.

yah, i lurking around there quietly [laugh] ...

i actually prefer the other more leh... prettier than 叶子楣, and only bit smaller 

Ya la, the other 叶 surely more prettier. But in terms of 波 lose out a bit lo. Lol.

This Amy Yip pau no 波 wor .. Inside 加料 (gay liao) .. Got two lup cheong

Gay version amy yip pau?!  [:/]

During a random wedding banquet, the captain was so thrilled when he saw our can and confessed to some of us that our csm was his bf.

Subsequently when we instructors had some met up after ord, storeman, clerk etc etc all shared what they knew, bit and pieces pictured the whole truth.

My god, you mean the restaurant captain or your unit captain? Lol.

Gay liao version. [laugh]

Anyway, I thought it's not a secret that there are some who signed on to be in a man's paradise. It's like you know, a women's spa hiring female cleaners, and you dress up as a woman and sign up for the job. 

This is called desperate or what le? Lol.

Cheap thrill. Like those lurking around public swimming pool bathrooms watching naked men, but still get paid.

Some people might view these people as pervert. Esp those lurking around public swimming pool shower room and public toilet to peek at naked men or their kkj.  [sweatdrop]

↡ Advertisement