Cheapo rider accused Gojek driver of kidnapping

Yamapi

New saga! Cheapo rider take Gojek, according to her there's a route that can avoid ERP. 

When the driver ask which way, she says she don't know and then claims that driver is out to cheat her ERP money.

Driver angry, drove to police station.

She tries to record driver and accused him of driving recklessly.

She says driver has no right to record her, even though she herself is trying to record the driver.

She calls (presumably Gojek hotline) to report driver. 

They reach a place where there is a Malay policeman. 
She tried to exit the car but the car is auto locked, and shouts "kidnap!"
Policeman appears to side with driver and she plays racist card. 

Edited by Yamapi
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 11

New saga! Cheapo rider take Gojek, according to her there's a route that can avoid ERP.

When the driver ask which way, she says she don't know and then claims that driver is out to cheat her ERP money.

Driver angry, drove to police station.

She tries to record driver and accused him of driving recklessly.

She says driver has no right to record her, even though she herself is trying to record the driver.

She calls (presumably Gojek hotline) to report driver.

They reach a place where there is a Malay policeman.

She tried to exit the car but the car is auto locked, and shouts "kidnap!"

Policeman appears to side with driver and she plays racist card.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x0sziuM1_a8&feature=youtu.be

Paranoid... Sickness too deep liao... Maybe thats why she didn't take bus... Once bus close door and move off, she may also scream
  • Praise 1

I am thinking that she took grab before and after end trip she saw the receipt do not have erp. Most likely is grab driver forget to key in erp and charge her. So she took it as thinking there is NO erp going through that route she took with gojek too. So then it esculate to become like this in the video as the rider thought driver is trying to cheat her.

It happened to me too many times that I forget to key in erp. Once I realised after dropping passengers off, its too late. Sometimes I may even not realised on the erp even after I dropped off passengers.

I am a strong believer of things happened for a reason. Cannot be she suddenly ki siao because of need pay erp. So there is super high chance that she was not charged erp before because driver forget about the erp. So she mistooked it.

So. Well..

Edited by Yewheng
  • Praise 1

This one worse than fuel $10....... what low down low life people we live with here ...... now she is going to be famous topic during CNY , she should be barred from booking any PHV too , for life and intimidation of a person doing his/ her duties

Edited by BanCoe
  • Praise 1