Cheapo rider accused Gojek driver of kidnapping

Yamapi

If take PHV makes you so stressed until you want to insult, beat up or even sue the driver, then get your own car la. 

If take PHV makes you so stressed until you want to insult, beat up or even sue the driver, then get your own car la. 

dun give them ideas pls

Later we want to change new car, we hv 1 more competitor for the already limited COEs

And when u suay suay cut her lane on the road, driver may ki siao to cut your kkj.

mai la mai la

Tolong tolong no no no. With their strawberry character, they are a recipe for attracting road rage. Hahaha.

I've been driving a cab for 8 years now. this happens to every taxi/PHV driver every other day.

through what i have seen,all this has been taken out of proportion.

-she was right.ERP can be avoided. driver inexperienced and obviously,has an attitude problem.

-he should hv dropped her as she requested.again,driver thinks he is smart but sadly..uncultured,uneducated and simply put,stupid.

-driver talks too much unnecessarily.keep repeating in a typical malay/ah beng manner that it might provoked her.

-at certain stages of the video she kept quiet but the silly driver keeps mumbling/grumbling and pushing her.

-due to this ordeal,she felt that she was held against her own free will.

the video actually shows how uncivilized,unprofessional and philistine he is.my wonder is why Sporeans keeps on blaming her only??????he's no angel.to a certain extent,he's actually a bully.

if you're poor at PR and socializing and impatient and rude,get a different job.

this situation is so easy to handle but he was and still is..a fool.

I've been driving a cab for 8 years now. this happens to every taxi/PHV driver every other day.

-she was right.ERP can be avoided. driver inexperienced and obviously,has an attitude problem.

-he should hv dropped her as she requested.again,driver thinks he is smart but sadly..uncultured,uneducated and simply put,stupid.

-driver talks too much unnecessarily.keep repeating in a typical malay/ah beng manner that it might provoked her.

-at certain stages of the video she kept quiet but the silly driver keeps mumbling/grumbling and pushing her.

the video actually shows how uncivilized,unprofessional and philistine he is.my wonder is why Sporeans keeps on blaming her only??????he's no angel.to a certain extent,he's actually a bully.

if you're poor at PR and socializing and impatient and rude,get a different job.

Probably majority of Singaporeans are idiots. Only you & Jovina are smart people.

• Praise 4

Probably majority of Singaporeans are idiots. Only you & Jovina are smart people.

He can be her driver ......... perfect match and problem solved
  • Praise 9

Probably majority of Singaporeans are idiots. Only you & Jovina are smart people.

nope.only him.he's got an attitude problem.how everybody else fail to see that is so one-sided.

• Praise 1

Driver like u breed people like jovina

And yes for cab u earn more fare for longer distance

But for grab or gojek the fare is fixed and driver are given a fastest route on gps

Driver didnt know about route without erp, driver asked her for route direction, she said dont know then how? Both of them should call u for direction?

• Praise 6

Hahahahahahahaha.

Maybe he is her father.

:grin:

• Praise 1

One post he will say taxi drivers cannot make ends meet.

Another post tell us all he is buying a new Lexus.

Pretend to plead poverty type.

But rolling in it.

:D

• Praise 4

Driver like u breed people like jovina

And yes for cab u earn more fare for longer distance

But for grab or gojek the fare is fixed and driver are given a fastest route on gps

Driver didnt know about route without erp, driver asked her for route direction, she said dont know then how? Both of them should call u for direction?

i knew when i post these facts the public would go against me..oh well..it's just my honest opinion though..since everybody has one.

i knew when i post these facts the public would go against me..oh well..it's just my honest opinion though..since everybody has one.

How to drop off on the expressway?

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 7