Cheapo rider accused Gojek driver of kidnapping

Yamapi

Mothers Voice sounded more like a Mans voice .... maybe Iâm wrong

Cannot imagine whatâs @Jamesc MIL voice is like ð¤ª

No need to imagine.

I can send her to you if you don't mind keeping her and not sending her back.

If another man wanted to steal my wife.

I don't mind as long as he takes her mother along as well.

On a strictly no return policy.

:D

Edited by Jamesc
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2

Whose silly daughter is this?

Why never teach her properly?

Not embarrassed never bring up your daughter properly huh?

Edited by Jamesc

Mothers Voice sounded more like a Mans voice .... maybe Iâm wrong

Cannot imagine whatâs @Jamesc MIL voice is like ð¤ª

Imagine the other way round. @jamesc MIL is the passenger and he is on the phone with the driver. Maybe he will be saying "abang drive further. She don't pay i pay".

@yewheng I am not sure about this. Would grab or go jek judge fairly even with video? Cos it is very easy for someone in the office to claim that he must have provoked her, customer is always right and he gets the sacking. So maybe that is the reason why there is tendency to show video clips to public first.

• Praise 2

Imagine the other way round. @jamesc MIL is the passenger and he is on the phone with the driver. Maybe he will be saying "abang drive further. She don't pay i pay".

@yewheng I am not sure about this. Would grab or go jek judge fairly even with video? Cos it is very easy for someone in the office to claim that he must have provoked her, customer is always right and he gets the sacking. So maybe that is the reason why there is tendency to show video clips to public first.

"abang drive further. She don't pay i pay double".

Edited by Jamesc
  • Praise 3

Sorry to say but if he really refused to let the siao lady down safely then by law, he has indeed committed a crime.

I don't think the law allows for citizen arrest for a commercial dispute.

I not sure about this. Someone mentioned this in hwz.

So if I am a shop keeper and I caught someone stealing something in my shop what can I do if he wants to go? "Forcibly detain" him in my shop until police arrives? "Forcibly restrain him" as i bring him to the police station? Let him go.

Cos a passenger who has taken a ride and refused to pay is actually the same as someone who took something from a shop and refused to pay.

Or if it's not allowed, next time it's easy. I take cab, insist the cab driver stop me halfway to my destination, refuse to pay but he has to let me go, and then I will take the next cab for the second half.

So I think it's allowed but the driver must be driving to the police station. Otherwise the alternative is call 999 which will overstretch existing resources.

Or allow Singapore to slowly descend into chaos as people learn to game the system - this is something I observe is happening.

• Praise 5

So if I am a shop keeper and I caught someone stealing something in my shop what can I do if he wants to go? "Forcibly detain" him in my shop until police arrives? "Forcibly restrain him" as i bring him to the police station? Let him go.

Cos a passenger who has taken a ride and refused to pay is actually the same as someone who took something from a shop and refused to pay.

Or if it's not allowed, next time it's easy. I take cab, insist the cab driver stop me halfway to my destination, refuse to pay but he has to let me go, and then I will take the next cab for the second half.

So I think it's allowed but the driver must be driving to the police station. Otherwise the alternative is call 999 which will overstretch existing resources.

Or allow Singapore to slowly descend into chaos as people learn to game the system - this is something I observe is happening.

incorrect comparison. Theft is in Penal Code. 

On refusing to pay for taxi ride, it's sort of a private commercial contract. Just that the customer did not fulfil his part in the contract. That's why Police can't do no sh*t  to people who don't pay. 

Yeah it doesn't sound right ...... but what to do ? 

Edited by Othello

You can perform citizen's arrest if there's theft - it's an arrestable offence.

This one will be classified by the police as a commercial dispute over services received.

It's a lady and it's her mum.

and i wonder what was - and is - she thinking/feeling when she finds out her daughter has become so famous now.

will she teach her daughter the right thing, or will she support her daughter and perpetuate her daughter's stupidity?

• Praise 2

Bloody pig face...

Can dont insult my fav animal? It gave me countless joy in Char Siew, Siew Yoke, Kway Chup, Roast Pig etc....

More purpose in life that the Chao Charbo

• Praise 1

You can perform citizen's arrest if there's theft - it's an arrestable offence.

This one will be classified by the police as a commercial dispute over services received.

Not arguing...just wondering...

What IF everyone goes into a shop, take one thing and tell the shop owner that he’s not stealing or robbing but would pay another time and just walk off?

Not arguing...just wondering...

What IF everyone goes into a shop, take one thing and tell the shop owner that heâs not stealing or robbing but would pay another time and just walk off?

Well, he can try to explain it to the judge! Hahaha

Well, he can try to explain it to the judge! Hahaha

Everyone...meaning every cheapo looter...no wonder sub court is expanding upward to prep for the potential volume. Kekeke

↡ Advertisement