It is ok to let dog drink from water fountain in park?

Icetee168

When fear overcomes us...we can think irrationally......

As far as I know......I don't know of any dogs that can open car doors...... :D

Just jesting  :XD:

Fear is a scary thing, it can do wonders on our body when it overcomes us.

↡ Advertisement

Turbocharged

dog is still a pack hunter

if one dog, maybe it will be afraid of u... if a pack of dogs, their courage will be many times more

in a sense, very much similar to humans :D

dog is still a pack hunter

if one dog, maybe it will be afraid of u... if a pack of dogs, their courage will be many times more

in a sense, very much similar to humans :D

True on the human theory. Lol.

Turbocharged

That 30+ yr ago no internet, but the advice you mentioned preceded internet, and i also heard of it...

the problem was... at least you still got a fren with you, can 壮胆... me that time si bey cham, one person only, and there were 10+ of the dogs...

my brain not supercomputer, but processed the tot v fast - told me better dun take the risk to test the method lor :XD:

btw during that moment, i also remember an online advice... ie to whack the dog's nose if it attacks u

i was preparing to do that, if i had chosen to fight

but then i probably would lose quite a bit of flesh and blood [sweatdrop] [sweatdrop]

Aiya I should just blame PAP lah! ð¤£ð¤£ð¤£

U also studi until Preambree what ?? Got many her until Tree or For

@Dach no studi in PAP KG , he Montessori 1 , that’s the difference

• Praise 6

Fear of dog is real. I am one of them. As a kid, I was attacked and bitten by a dog becoz the owner let his dog unleashed. Those who have the mentality "my dog won't bite one".  40 years on, I am still afraid of dogs, even thse who have a leashed on them.

• Praise 1

As humans, it is understandable to have a certain kind of fear.

Some fear dogs, some fear flying 小强...  :a-panic:  :a-panic:  :a-panic:

10-Ways-to-Survive-a-Flying-Cockroach-Fl

Turbocharged

Fear of dog is real. I am one of them. As a kid, I was attacked and bitten by a dog becoz the owner let his dog unleashed. Those who have the mentality "my dog won't bite one". 40 years on, I am still afraid of dogs, even thse who have a leashed on them.

Bad experience n phobia from young not easy yo overcome. That owner that let loose the leash should be whacked.

A water fountain in the public is presumed to be for human consumption, although there's no label to say so.

I once saw a guy putting his kkj in the wash basin of a petrol station to wash.

Although there is no label to say so, people assume it's for a human to wash his hands or face only.

There's social etiquette to follow, even when there's no label.

So what do you think ? Why the fuss ?

Supercharged

As humans, it is understandable to have a certain kind of fear.

Some fear dogs, some fear flying 小强...  :a-panic:  :a-panic:  :a-panic:

10-Ways-to-Survive-a-Flying-Cockroach-Fl

Ahhhhh!..Somebody give me a badminton racket now!!!

True on the human theory. Lol.

...especially with a certain religion...its already a history since 1400...not i said..its a the facts.

in addition to sensitivity to others, different people would  have different pets. So assuming we all say yes, dog is allowed to drink from whatever public facility, next moment a cat lover may ask the same question, a bird man may also ask the same question, and next god knows who, maybe someone  leashing  a pig would also argue why his pet is not allowed to consume water from there?

• Praise 1

Was at west coast park this morning ard 8 am and saw some stray dogs there at the big central field, trotting around.

I agree some people are extra scared of dogs especially here in Singapore where there is minimal exposure to "wildlife". Some ladies are even so terrified of insects [laugh]

• Praise 1

There is a West Coast Dog run area which is fenced up for the dogs to run around freely, its quite a large area. Is this the area you saw?

Was at west coast park this morning ard 8 am and saw some stray dogs there at the big central field, trotting around.

I agree some people are extra scared of dogs especially here in Singapore where there is minimal exposure to "wildlife". Some ladies are even so terrified of insects [laugh]

There is a West Coast Dog run area which is fenced up for the dogs to run around freely, its quite a large area. Is this the area you saw?

No it's not the dog run. That's over at the end. I am referring to the big central field where people fly kites, throw frisbees.

Woah those owners are really irresponsible then. Always see many dog owners don't leash their dogs in botanical gardens, some even let them run into the lake to "cool off", really get annoyed at such owners. 

No it's not the dog run. That's over at the end. I am referring to the big central field where people fly kites, throw frisbees.

↡ Advertisement