Progress Singapore Party by Tan Cheng Bock

Atrecord

Here we go again - "absence of talent in oppo".

Repeat after me 100 times, and we all will believe there are indeed no talent outside pap.

This kind of propaganda machinery is free and effective, and applies to large swathe of believers.

There are talents in this country. But they may not wanna join pap or the oppo party. They choose to remain status quo
↡ Advertisement

Repeat after me 100 times, and we all will believe there are indeed no talent outside pap.

This kind of propaganda machinery is free and effective, and applies to large swathe of believers.

post-1798-0-11467500-1553500546_thumb.jpeg

• Praise 4

Someone will always beat the drum ..... (as long as they are paid)  :D

• Praise 3

Turbocharged

Lol.. there’s lots lots talents opposing but not enough in Oppo parties la.. there’s a difference.. pick up the form bro pick up the form.. if not we can only suck thumb.. btw don’t ask me I no guts..

Someone will always beat the drum ..... (as long as they are paid) :D

Indeed. 98 more times to go and oppo will really have no talent...

I got count u know.

The British Bulldog is right.

Edited by Weez911
  • Praise 3

There are some forumers here who have cynical and pessimistic mindset, and are openly using Dislikes to silence those who they disagree with.

Meanwhile, these same forumers have violated many Guidelines by making harassing personal attacks, threatening, obscenity-filled abusive posts against those they disagree with. 

Also they have made many violations by making political comments and slanderous, defamatory posts against some political figures and civil servants. They don't respect other's reasoning and opinions and use Dislikes to bully and silence those who are rational in debate.

They troll with their blatantly anti-govt, anti-authority stance, yet nothing has been done to discipline them.

Why do the mods allow such behaviour to sour and spoil the environment for newbies who are looking for experience and genuine help?

Why are those with tens of thousands and hundreds of thousands of Points allowed to act like gangsters and bully as if they are untouchable?

Some Mods like RadX are openly encouraging anti-govt bias and bullying behaviour against those with alternative viewpoints. Isn't this violation of Guidelines? Isn't this intolerance for others' views? Why has he not been sacked for dereliction of duty?

These are the nics that must be banned: Spurman, Theoldjaffa, Beregond, Weez911, Freeder, Pocy, Playtime, Kb27, Chongster, Hamburger, Angcheek, Mockngbrd, Vid, SiLangKia.

Lets' see which are spiteful and intolerant enough to come out of the mud to give Dislikes or open their foul mouths.

Those in charge better show their mettle and do something to solve this soonest.

• Dislike 1

There are some forumers here who have cynical and pessimistic mindset, and are openly using Dislikes to silence those who they disagree with.

Meanwhile, these same forumers have violated many Guidelines by making harassing personal attacks, threatening, obscenity-filled abusive posts against those they disagree with. 

Also they have made many violations by making political comments and slanderous, defamatory posts against some political figures and civil servants. They don't respect other's reasoning and opinions and use Dislikes to bully and silence those who are rational in debate.

They troll with their blatantly anti-govt, anti-authority stance, yet nothing has been done to discipline them.

Why do the mods allow such behaviour to sour and spoil the environment for newbies who are looking for experience and genuine help?

Why are those with tens of thousands and hundreds of thousands of Points allowed to act like gangsters and bully as if they are untouchable?

Some Mods like RadX are openly encouraging anti-govt bias and bullying behaviour against those with alternative viewpoints. Isn't this violation of Guidelines? Isn't this intolerance for others' views? Why has he not been sacked for dereliction of duty?

These are the nics that must be banned: Spurman, Theoldjaffa, Beregond, Weez911, Freeder, Pocy, Playtime, Kb27, Chongster, Hamburger, Angcheek, Mockngbrd, Vid, SiLangKia.

Lets' see which are spiteful and intolerant enough to come out of the mud to give Dislikes or open their foul mouths.

Those in charge better show their mettle and do something to solve this soonest.

Aiyo. This is the wrong channel la. Just tell your masters to talk to the CEO of sph. He can easily put in new management/mods and shut any criticism of the govt down in MCF.

Edited by Kusje
  • Praise 3

It didn't take long for the usual suspects to try to silence those they don't agree with.

What happened to Agreeing to Disagree? Blatant violation of the Forum Guidelines.

Mods plse act or this will be escalated.

I am sure the SPH CEO would like to know about those in his backyard who have been documented alleging his incompetence or graft or "bootlicking".

Turbocharged

“No need to wayang” – Singaporeans criticise ex-military personnel touted to be potential PAP candidate

msn-pls

Edited by cashcow
  • Praise 2

The way I see it is there seems to be an attempt to thwart the main discussion here on tcb N throw red herrings to deflect al that has been said

Let’s keep focus on the main gist of this thread

Thank you

• Praise 12

Supercharged

We are waiting for official approval of the party for like many months.

Seems imcompetent on the panels which is doing the review.

↡ Advertisement