Progress Singapore Party by Tan Cheng Bock

Atrecord

What if Tcb never contest in ayer rajah?

I think Tcb want to have a direct contest with Lhl leh.

Lets see how it goes come the coming GE.

Good to see Dr Tan contesting in AMK. He is SG President calibre and is definitely qualified to appear there.
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2

Good to see Dr Tan contesting in AMK. He is SG President calibre and is definitely qualified to appear there.

Win AMK GRC, TCB.

• Praise 2

I ca  see the sincerity in TCB but he is old and without support. What can he achieve this way? At most irritate the king only. We don't want a monarchy here. We want people willing to serve not for money. Hope they can declare relationship and asset before serving so that we know after their term, what happen to them. If need be, we can cloud fund to help them through their old age haha

Received a dislike from an anonymous who says 'talk is cheap, sir'. Not sure what he meant but I guess he/she prefers current status quo. Haha

compare to M, he not really old la.

see M now still can make waves

I respect and appreciate his willingness to stand out to serve but I also hope he take good care of his health first. Not easy at his age and without the backing mechanism to 'fight' such a big 'organisation'.  I can only say Thank You Dr Tan. 

• Praise 8
  • Dislike 1

PSP hoot west cos TCB used to represent ayer rajah, just hoot West Coast GRC can already. WP hoot East Coast GRC.

PAP is strong on the Western side of the country. Even WP failed to wrestle East Coast GRC so I doubt if PSP can win West Coast GRC though I do see your point that as TCB is a former MP of Ayer Rajah, it would make sense to go there but personally I think he shld stand alone in single ward instead.

• Praise 11

compare to M, he not really old la.

see M now still can make waves

The ratio is 1 is to 3.

TCBy is very much older than M. Abang teach Adek.

May not be the case.

Hope TCB can find those ex-PAP backbenchers cleaner than clean records.

Else the current PAP might dig out some unfavorable past of these people (which is easier to obtain) and use it against them.

Politics is always dirty.

There exists an Elysian pool of MIW and WIW.

I know.

Edited by Datsun366

Given our incumbent, that's not high praise.

Received a dislike from an anonymous who says 'talk is cheap, sir'. Not sure what he meant but I guess he/she prefers current status quo. Haha

Talk may be cheap but anonymous dislikes from ball-less IBs shouldn't even be accepted FOC. :D

I ca  see the sincerity in TCB but he is old and without support. What can he achieve this way? At most irritate the king only. We don't want a monarchy here. We want people willing to serve not for money. Hope they can declare relationship and asset before serving so that we know after their term, what happen to them. If need be, we can cloud fund to help them through their old age haha

If he's without support, where do you suppose he gets the money and effort to run the earlier nationwide campaign for the presidency? Every year's CNY he will have an open house at his home for the friends and people who have contributed money, time and effort to his campaigns. Get yourself invited and see see yourself to believe.

• Praise 3

At least he’s trying and giving us some hope. Don’t pour cold water on him la. He could have take life easy and enjoy his retirement with his weath.

I guess he couldn’t stand the decay anymore.

Edited by Fcw75
  • Praise 13

What if Tcb never contest in ayer rajah?

I think Tcb want to have a direct contest with Lhl leh.

Lets see how it goes come the coming GE.

why LHL,  go for the 4G leader. Mr Heng already.

[;)] 

why LHL, go for the 4G leader. Mr Heng already.

[;)]

No.. like it or not heng is the future. He is needed.

Lhl is a dinosaur who had done much damage already... knocking him out is the only way to kick start change.

But it may be better for tcb tho pick a confident battle he can win, at least parliament get more voice.

• Praise 4

Exciting time...can’t wait to see if my own set of dream team would be the eventual lineup against the self proclaimed big guns.

Very difficult but I find coalition is the only way to go...at least still can give it a hard battle...

• Praise 1

This time pap is not in really good shape.

Imagine few of ex pap go and join Tcb to contest for ge.

It does show the telltale sign.. Its not a good sign at all.

This time pap is not in really good shape.

Imagine few of ex pap go and join Tcb to contest for ge.

It does show the telltale sign.. Its not a good sign at all.

post-7984-0-82708000-1547904955_thumb.jpeg

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 7